SHIELDS PAINTING

With Angi since February 2004

Hernandez Painting and More

Hernandez Painting is a full service painting company located in Sanger, Texas. We are owner operated and we take pride in all of our work. We know your home is one of your most valuable investments and we're dedicated to bringing our customers’ homes back to their former glory. We want to make your neighbors jealous with the new look of your beautiful home! When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. Please call us or click for an estimate today

Genesis Painting and Custom Remodeling

NOW offering Housecleaning Services!! Genesis Painting and Custom Remodeling is a family owned painting company that provides services to residential and commercial properties. We believe in professionalism and quality. Genesis painting specializes in Interior, exterior, cabinetry, epoxy, painting and much more. We also do laminate, wood, tile floors and carpentry. We will ensure that our clients are totally satisfied with the job before final payment. If you're looking for professional work at a competitive price please give us a call! Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a Blessed Day. Instagram: @genesispainting13 for photos of what we do!

Offers by Genesis Painting and Custom Remodeling on Angi
ATM Painting

Thank you for considering Super Service Award winning ATM Painting, where no job is too big or too small and the project is not complete until my clients are satisfied. super service award's 2014' 2015' 2016' 2017' 2018' 2019' 2020'

Offers by ATM Painting on Angi

11/21/2005

LESLIE S.

MR. SHIELDS WORKED WITH SCHEDULE SINCE I WAS CLOSING ON MY HOUSE THE MORNING OF THE DAY I WANTED HIM TO PAINT. I WANTED IT DONE BEFORE THE MOVERS STARTED MOVING STUFF IN ON FRIDAY. HE STARTED ON THURSDAY AND CAME BACK EARLY ON FRIDAY MORNING TO FINISH UP. HE WAS DONE BEFORE THE MOVERS ARRIVED AND IT WAS DRY, SO THE MOVERS HAD NO PROBLEMS MOVING APPLIANCES IN THOSE TWO ROOMS. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH SERVICE HE PROVIDED. I WILL CALL HIM WHEN I'M READY TO PAINT AGAIN.

Description of Work
MR. SHIELDS PAINTED MY KITCHEN CHERRY COBBLER, AND LAUNDRY ROOM GOLDEN BRICK ROAD IN MY NEW HOUSE.

Category interior painters

02/04/2004

MARK (OWNER/PAINTER) TENDS TO GET MOST OF HIS REFERRALS BY WORD OF MOUTH, AND I KNOW WHY.....HE IS THOROUGH, PROTECTS ALL THE FURNITURE, BASEBOARDS, ETC. THEN, HE CLEANS UP TO WHERE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HE WAS THERE. THE PEOPLE WE'VE ALREADY REFERRED HIM TO HAVE EQUALLY GLOWING COMMENTS ABOUT HIS WORK. I DON'T REMEMBER EXACTLY HOW MUCH HE CHARGED FOR HIS SERVICES (THE NUMBER ABOVE IS JUST A 'GUESTIMATE'--PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME ON THE EXACT AMOUNT), AND I INITIALLY THOUGHT THAT HIS QOUTED PRICE WAS HIGH. HOWEVER, THE FINISHED PRODUCT REMOVED ANY RESERVATIONS I HAD ABOUT PAYING WHAT I DID. HE ALSO REFINISHED SOME OF OUR WEATHERED DOORS. I WILL BE USING HIM AGAIN FOR MY NEXT JOB.

Description of Work
ALL ROOMS IN THE INTERIOR OF A 3000+ SQ FT HOUSE

Category interior painters

02/04/2004

MARK (OWNER/PAINTER) HAD DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB ON THE INTERIOR OF OUR HOUSE A FEW YEARS PREVIOUSLY, SO I THOUGHT ABOUT GIVING HIM A SHOT ON THE EXTERIOR. I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED. HE IS THOROUGH AND TAKES PAINS IN PROTECTING THE PARTS OF THE HOUSE AND LANDSCAPE THAT DO NOT NEED TO BE PAINTED. HE USES ONLY QUALITY MATERIALS AND COMPLETELY CLEANS UP HIS OWN MESSES. I DEFINITELY WOULD HIRE HIM AGAIN.

Description of Work
PAINTING OF EAVES, GUTTERING, AND REFINISHING OF WEATHERED DOORS.

Category house painters

INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING.