Secured Moving Company LLC

Awards & Badges

12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

P.O.Box 8842

Fort Worth, TX 76124

We are a locally owned moving company with the customer in mind. We have based our business on helping others. Moving can be one of the most stressful time of times of the year. Finding the right company to trust can be hard without breaking the bank. We are here to help. With no hidden fees, no stair fees, no charge for wrapping items, no heavy item charges. Coupons are not necessary when you contact our company. You can always count on the lowest rate regardless of what day you are moving, or even when you are moving out of the state. Please feel free to contact us and let us know how we can help you with your next move. Rest Assured With Secured Moving Company...

movers (14)

03/25/2021

They are very profession and fast. Gave me a fair price and there were no surprises as far as hidden costs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2021

02/04/2021

I went with Secured Moving because when the different companies first started calling, Arthur was the only one who left a voicemail. I was also impressed that he mentioned that he wanted to make sure his employees had work, and I always appreciate companies that care about their employees. Devon and Josue did a great job. They called when they were on their way, and they got to work immediately. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving within town

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

12/30/2020

It went great the movers were extremely good, polite, fast, and professional. Excellent from start to finish. Which included tips in preparing for move and answering questions as they came up quickly and professionally. They were only a text away to get answers to my questions that came up while preparing for moving day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from Fort Worth to The Woodlands

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2020

Photo for Secured Moving Company LLC - P.O.Box 8842, Fort Worth, TX - 39109645

12/02/2020

I have cancer and i was concerned about moving under these circumstances but the Secured Moving staff was equipped with PPE. I found that to be extraordinary. The were right on time and the move went perfect. Thank you guys so much. I will definitely be using them again and would advise others to also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

Thank you ma'am, We truly appreciate customers such as yourself, that see what we do to help those around us. Our goal is not only to help our customers with their items, but it is to keep them safe in the process. We thank you for sharing your experience with others.

12/01/2020

The owner was nice and took time to explain the details of the move. Unfortunately, he cancelled my move the very minute they were supposed to show up. This put me in a bind and in a terrible position trying to figure out a new plan to move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

Miss [Member Name Removed], We were terribly sorry for being unable to arrive to your move. It is a rare occurence for us, in which circumstances would not allow us to make it. Upon your request, we rescheduled for the next day at 8am. Yet, you messaged us at 11pm the day before cancelling our services. We do apologize, we did our best to make it right, yet we were not given the opportunity to do ...

11/29/2020

It was excellent. The gentleman that came were pleasant and moved us in Avery timely manner. The treated our belongings as if they were their own. Price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2020

11/29/2020

Loved Arthur and his team. They were polite, respectful of our property and were quick. What would have taken my husband and I all weekend took his team of two guys one morning. They helped me move the day before a Holiday on last minute notice. I may never need to move again, but I would recommend anyone who is moving to hire Secured Moving. Hands down, they are the best choice around!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

10/13/2020

Perfect. The guys were on time, friendly, worked hard, and were efficient. Were super careful and helped un-hook, and re-hook up washer and dryers, as well as three beds. I recommend them whole heartedly, and would absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from my house in Arlington to a new house in Austin.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

08/25/2020

Great, on time, fast and professional. Courteous and all business. Luis and Devin were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from apartment to house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

08/01/2020

Arthur and his crew did a great job on a hot July morning. They went above and beyond expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving to new apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

Local and long Distance moving, Packing, professional wrapping and padding of items, upright piano moving, In person price quotes, and hourly quotes.

Pool table , And grand piano moving.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal