Saavedra Remodeling Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2012

1.8

7236 Autumn Glen Dr

Fort Worth, TX 76140

Saavedra Remodeling Services offers complete construction solutions for both residential and commercial customers. We specialize in Remodeling, Roofing, New Construction, Design, Project Management and Maintenance. We have you covered from start to finish, top to bottom! Treat your home to a makeover today. No need to sell your home. Saavedra Remodeling Services offers many options that will have you falling in love with your home all over again. Transform your space. Saavedra Remodeling Services does it all...from budgeting and planning to delivery and installation. You don't need to do a thing, except call Alberto at (817) 293-7740 or cell 773-627-8766 to schedule a no cost consultation today! Let Saavedra Remodeling Services create the perfect space for you. We will support you throughout the entire build process with onsite management. We are fully insured, over 10 years experience, 100's of satisfied customers, Don't leave anything to chance. Get it right the first time. Call Saavedra Remodeling Services now to schedule a free Consultation,Estimate or Roof Inspection. Saavedra Remodeling Services 7236 Autumn Glen Dr Fort Worth, Texas 76140 (817) 714-1815 or cell (773)-627-8766...

08/07/2020

Jeff S.

We have a pending small claims judgement against Alberto. The claim is for no hot water on either side of the shower. He rebuilt the master bathroom and built a master shower with duel shower heads but neither have hot water. I have tried to repetitively text and call him but no answer. This was just the major thing that has brought this to court. In addition the job included a unbalanced shower bench, badly cut tile, late on delivery, not showing up for days, not finishing when agreed, and blowing tile dust into the master closet. I would not trust this guy to mow my lawn. Do not use him and beware of his quality.

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling

08/26/2013

Benye L.

Mr. Alberto saavedra quoted his price and said it would take four days. We did not know he had no employees. It was him, his son and brother, who both had regular jobs, so we had to wait until they had time off or after work to work on our project. His brother would get off work at6pm in dallas and get here at 7 pm and work till 10 or 11pm to our inconvenience. Alberto would sometimes not show up and call much later to tell us he had an emergency and then forget and tell us he had been partying all weekend. Oh yes,he would work on weekends to catch up. We couldn't do anything. Four angry weeks later his wife came to help and said if he were working for her she would have fired him. I told him he had a lot of details to finish and he kept saying he would come back another day or send his brother to finish. He would call and say his brother would be here at 7pm and after that time I would call his brother and his brother would say Alberto never said a word to him. I finally paid him and I could see he was kind of embarrassed but at this point I did not want him in my home any longer. He is very lazy, irresponsible , a liar and was not up to date on improvements. He thought for a vessel sink he had to make a big hole and set it in the vanity. I'm just trying to save you from this nightmare. Do employ this man Alberto saavedra from saavedra decorative concrete and remodeling.

Description of Work
Remodel master bathroom

Category drywall

I remodeled your entire master bathroom. and I have being too busy that I never think that you could give me this bad review until today that I visited my Angies Account . Because when your husband gave me the final payment he included a $100 tip for my wife. Ms. [Member Name Removed], I am sorry for the late follow up. I wish I can call you back but I don't have your phone number but if you can please call me. Sincerely, Alberto Saavedra 817-714-1815

TSI

We at TSI have combined experience of 50 years in the home improvement and remodeling industry. From building a deck to remodeling your entire house. We believe in doing the job right the first time with quality craftsmanship. We take pride in what we do and taking care of our customers. Some of our customers in the past include Capital One Bank, Comerica Bank, and Walmart. We offer competitive quotes and will stand by our quote. We are a family owed business and we still believe in do business with honesty and integrity. Please let us know if we can help you with any of your home improvement needs.

Lady Pro Paint and More

Lady Pro Paint & More is a family owned and operated company that has been providing high quality work to its customers since 1984. At Lady Pro our Mission is to provide satisfactory services at unbeatable prices. The founder of Lady Pro, Nancy Dennis, prides herself of being a perfectionist and ensures that herself and her crew will use only the best products and she guarantees 100% customer satisfaction.

J.L. Lopez Painting

Remodeling general, painting interior/exterior, flooring, ceramic tile, handymen services, roofing installation/repairs, framing, drywall installation/repairs, stained concrete, stamped concrete, overlays...etc