REPAIR MASTERS SPRINKLER REPAIR,Llc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

1609 Water Tower Ct. E. .

Fort Worth, TX 76179

Repairs & maintenance on ALL BRANDS. " We do it right the first time guaranteed" Services are billed on a hourly basis, prorated down to the minute. Call any time to schedule your appointment!...

07/05/2022

Jacquelin J.

I called and they are not accepting "new customers". I'm not sure what that means, or why they are on Angi's List if they aren't accepting any new clients.

Description of Work
Repair a Sprinkler Head

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/25/2021

NANCY N.

I have used Repair Masters several times now as our system ages. This time a valve was leaking in the backyard. The team replaced it, and also found a couple other minor problems on the system, fixed those, too. They are reliable, professional, reasonably priced, and always nice to work with.

Description of Work
Leaking valve

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, irrigation systems

07/21/2020

david H.

Technicians arrived on time and reset the sprinkler heads at a higher and more efficient level and reprogrammed the control box. They were very courteous and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Sprinkler repair and maintenance.

Category irrigation systems

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business and feedback on how we are doing. We are here any time you need service. Thanks again, Ken

02/14/2019

Ben S.

Technician came early - he called first - and looked at the valve that I had dug up. He then advised to simply cap off the source pipe to the valve. He said it would be a simple matter to reconnect with a new valve, if we or a new home owner wanted to. I agreed. He dug deeper to access the source pipe, which he capped off. Before he left, we did a test to make sure there was no leak.

Description of Work
Cut off water to unused sprinkler valve that was leaking,

Category irrigation systems

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review & feedback. It was a pleasure taking care of your problem. Please let us know the next time you need any service. Ken

07/18/2018

Nancy B.

Repair Masters is a very reliable company. System was thoroughly checked including a drip irrigation system in the flower beds. Sprinkler heads were adjusted and/or replaced as needed at a very reasonable rate. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Adjustments and maintenance of sprinkler system

05/21/2018

jason H.

The team remember arrived on schedule and promptly analyzed the system, and resolved my broken sprinklers within one hour. I was very impressed with the technician.

Description of Work
Sprinkler Replacement and Calibration

05/07/2018

Bryan B.

Fixed but not worth the price paid.

Description of Work
Sprinkler repair

Category irrigation systems

Dear [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your review, however I don't think we are the company that serviced your sprinkler. We do not service the Mckinney area. I also have no record of your name on May 7th, 2018 or any other day. Can you please check your records. My name is Ken and I would be glad to discuss this with you so we can get your review posted to the proper company. My number is 817-473-7247 repairmastersdfw (at) gmail.com (It would not let me put the ampersand) Thanks, Ken

03/13/2018

Kimberly H.

Great service! The technician, Jordan, was extremely knowledgeable, very thorough, and came back the following evening to complete everything. Their customer service is impeccable. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
I needed to have a leak repaired and overall sprinkler check.

10/08/2017

charles S.

we would highly recommend them for any sprinkler needs - no job is too small for their attention.

Description of Work
we have had Repair Masters come out several times over the last two years. Each time my sprinkler issues have been resolved with extreme professionalism and courtesy.

09/29/2017

ANDREW L.

VERY GOOD JOB & VERY PROFESSIONAL!

Description of Work
REPAIRED 2 SPRINKLER HEADS & REPLACED ONE VALVE.

09/12/2017

Barry R.

Repair Masters replaced a company that walked off the job because it wasn't "their cup of tea." RM fixed the damage that this company caused AND they were able to find and fix what the other company couldn't. I won't hesitate to use them again or refer them to friends.

Description of Work
Problem with a zone and general "tune up"

08/21/2017

Geoffrey B.

Excellent work! I called Repair Masters per the great reviews on Angie's List. They responded to my call quickly and sent a service rep named Macon out at 8:30am the next morning. Very prompt and professional. My sprinklers hadn't worked for the past few years and I was dreading a huge bill. Thankfully, Macon was able to restore the system, fix some broken sprinkler heads and a solenoid, and cap-off some heads that were previously buried over in landscaping. Macon also showed me how to configure the sprinklers for optimal watering. I've already forwarding the contact to 2 neighbors. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Sprinkler tune-up and repair

08/17/2017

Bethany S.

The job went very well. Repair Masters installed the unit, replaced a faulty sprinkler head, capped off one sprinkler head and coordinated the two sprinkler units so that the one in the front would go on two hours before the one in the back, ensuring there would be enough water pressure.

Description of Work
After a big storm, my sprinkler system unit failed. I checked the electrical outlet and found that the outlet was fine, so I knew the fault was in the unit. My sprinkler unit was old, probably twelve years or more, so I knew I had to get a replacement. I have two sprinkler units, one in the front and the other near the pool in back. About six months earlier I had another company replace the unit in the front. They replaced the unit with the Irritrol Kwikdial Six Station unit. Repair Masters Sprinklers replaced the unit in the back with the Hunter Pro-C 6 zone Outdoor unit. The other company charged me about $100 more than Repair Masters.

08/08/2017

Shawn S.

Very well as the person reworked the leak and didn't even charge for the second trip

Description of Work
Good service and follow up. A leak was not fixed the first time but they came back and did rework the issue

07/31/2017

Carol C.

Great! Their company is expanding into other areas, and I contracted for additional work later in the year.

Description of Work
Sprinkler repair

05/11/2017

Deborah T.

Great! Brandon & his partner were prompt, knowledgeable, courteous, & very reasonably priced. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removal of rose bushes, cleaning out flower beds, & repairing sprinkler system.

01/31/2017

James E.

All went well and the work was performed in under 2 hrs.

Description of Work
Repaired leaking (i.e., cracked) buried sprinkler irrigation line fitting. Had to remove parts of two irriagtiion lines (i.e., one line laid on top of the other) in order to cut out leaking fitting and replaced all cut out materials with new parts.

Category irrigation systems

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], I'm pleased Jordan was able to take care of your leak quickly. It never seems to fail, if there are 3 pipes together, it's the bottom one leaking. Murphy's law I guess. Give us a call in the spring for a tune up. Thanks again, Ken

11/28/2016

William G.

Work was done quickly and would use them again

Description of Work
Needed to have all sprinkler heads serviced. Also had a dead zone and had the silinoid replaced.

Category irrigation systems

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed] I'm pleased we got you up & running and back in tip top shape quickly. We always strive for thoroughness with efficiency in mind. We will be here & ready for you when you need us. Thank you for your review. Ken

10/27/2016

Peter B.

Great! On time, courteous, and professional.

Description of Work
Checked sprinkler system thoroughly for leaks. Adjusted heads, capped unneeded drippers on tree established trees. Advised and demonstrated timer settings. At a later date checked & cleaned heating system to make ready for winter.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, irrigation systems

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking you time to review our companies. It was a pleasure taking care of your lawn & your Heating systems. We look forward to seeing you in the Spring. Sincerely, Ken & Jim

09/04/2016

Kristi W.

I am not good about always writing reviews on my Angie's List deals but I wanted to take time to write about Repair Masters. I was so pleased with the work they did. They got my sprinkler up and running, adjusted the heads so that they water a larger area and more thoroughly. They set my sprinkler timer and when it went off at odd times, they came back and reset it. This work is a little expensive but with Repair Masters, I think it was money well-spent and prevented my having to make a larger investment. Repair Masters is one business that I will call again, even when there is no special deal offered. Really good work and great accountability.

Description of Work
Sprinkler Service

Category irrigation systems

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I've always been a big believer in running my business the way I would expect to be treated. It's great to hear that's appreciated. I look forward to speaking with you next time. Sincerely, Ken

08/17/2016

Sharon D.

Extremely courteous and quick to respond.

Description of Work
This may sound like an unusual review, but Repair Masters did not get to make the sprinkler repair at our home. The lawn guy that I use had already lined up someone to do the repair, and I unknowingly purchased a deal for Repair Masters to do the job. When I discovered the mix up, I contacted Repair Masters to explain and cancel the work order. The owner could not have been nicer. With that kind of courtesy displayed, I will definitely use this company in the future if the need arises.

08/03/2016

Kimberley G.

Arrived on time, work was professional and reasonable.

Description of Work
Sprinkler servicing

07/30/2016

Jeff D.

My girlfriend found Repair Masters Sprinkler Repair through an Angie's List promotion. She contacted them, asked whether the sprinkler inspection promotion would fit our situation. The owner responded and went through the options and explained what additional fees might be incurred. The Repair crew stopped by in the evening. After a quick inspection, they were able to determine why the system wasn't working and they fixed it. After they got it working again they checked all the heads, readjusted some where needed, and helped us program the system to better water our grass. Really nice team and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Automatic sprinkler system quit working.

05/04/2016

Moises F.

Initial they went to my house to do the checkup and identified that the two dead zones needed valve replacement. We then scheduled a second visit for them to do everything at once. Jordan performed the whole job and was very efficient and transparent about the issues that come up (additional leaks found) explaining throughout the process what needed to be done. Service was done within expected time (about 2-3h) and we were very happy with the results. We are very satisfied with the service and would definitely contract their services again if necessary. I would recommend their services to those in need of sprinkler repairs.

Description of Work
Sprinkler Checkup and tunning Replacement of valves on two dead zones

Category irrigation systems

[Member name removed] Thank you for the opportunity to service your sprinkler system & for your time to post a review of our company. When we do our check up sometimes we find these issues you may not have been aware of. I'm glad Jordan took good care of you. I'm pleased you signed up for our combined tune up special with our heat & air company as well. Now we have you down for your regular system checks. Let us know if you need anything in between. Talk to you in the fall. Sincerely, Ken

04/27/2016

Carol C.

It went well. I had two broken sprinkler heads and they were about six bucks a piece and it clearly said that on the offer. This was not unexpected and I knew one of them was broken. I told them that my sensor wasn't working and they looked at the controller and said here's why. They were not thorough.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for Repair Masters Sprinkler Repair for $85 Comprehensive Sprinkler Tune-Up.

AirCo Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing

At AirCo Air Conditioning, Heating, & Plumbing, your ongoing business and satisfaction are important to us. We provide service professionals that are courteous, knowledgeable, neat, drug-free, and background screened; fair and consistent up-front pricing with no hidden cost; treatment of your family and property with the utmost respect. We invite you to "Experience the AirCo Difference". We always offer 24 hour Emergency Service and Free Replacement Estimates. Guaranteed 100% satisfaction. AirCo is a Trane Comfort Specialist Dealer and has been a Top 10 Trane dealer for 15 years.

Offers by AirCo Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing on Angi
    Grant Air Conditioning

Proudly serving our community since 1959. Grant Air Conditioning is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique needs and since we have installed many systems in this area, we have earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time. Family owned & operated. TACLA62663E

Webb Air Conditioning Company, Inc.

Family Owned and operated, full service air conditioning and heating company. Residential and commercial service, service, repair, maintenance, equipment replacements, addtions & new construction. Financing available to qualified buyers and all major credit cards accepted. Serving the DFW metroplex for over 70 years. Factory Authorized Dealer for Carrier systems. Experienced, ready and able to diagnose difficult air conditiong and heating issues!

LI8861
    State of Texas
    TCEQ
    06/30/2020

All REPAIRS - SERVICE - MAINTENANCE - Controller & valve replacement - Electrical troubleshooting - Heads/coverage - Leaks - Upgrades - Add ons - Licensed backflow assemble & rain, freeze sensor testing

New Installations, Pool Reroutes