Reliant Moving Services LLC

Long gone are the days of stressful moves and sore backs. Let our team at Reliant Moving Services make your next move your best move. Our team members are dedicated, ambitious, and educated moving professionals with a decades worth of combined experience capable of accommodating all of your moving needs. Here at Reliant Moving our goal is to revolutionize the way moving is done through honest and timely communication, fair prices, and good old-fashioned hard work. Give us a call today!...

Miller's Movers World

Miller's Movers World

Miller's Movers World is a family owned and operated moving company serving the Dallas area. We have been in business since 1986. What sets us apart from others is our hands-on approach. We are dedicated to effective communication with our clients to ensure everything about the move goes well. Our moving professionals are skillful and detail oriented. We use proper handling techniques for every item in the move and have a wide selection of accessories to make sure your possessions are scratch, dent and break free. We have eight trucks of different sizes including large and small trucks. Call for free estimates. Seniors qualify for a discount

02/23/2020

It went really well. They were checking with me often on loading the storage shed. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Loading items from one location and moved to a storage unit.

02/19/2020

Highly recommend these guys! They were very communicative from the very beginning, very polite and professional, showed up on time, and took very good care of all of my belongings. All of my furniture was wrapped with blankets and/or plastic to make sure they were clean and undamaged during the move. Will definitely recommend to my friends/family and will hire again for any future moves!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

02/19/2020

Amazing service! The crew was so polite and quick. They moved me out of my 3rd bedroom apartment in record time. I will be using them for all my moves here on out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

02/13/2020

The service is good! They were professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me from one house to the another.

02/13/2020

They were professional, nice and very helpful. They moved and put my items where i wanted them. They were timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me from a house to a town home.

CATEGORY moving companies

We are a team of dedicated, ambitious, and educated moving professionals with a decades worth of combined experience capable of accommodating all of your moving needs. Here at Reliant Moving our goal is to revolutionize the way moving is done through honest and timely communication, fair prices, and good old-fashioned hard work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal