Nehemiah Construction

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2019

6605 Rockdale Rd

Fort Worth, TX 76134

$49 Bathroom Design Consultation with Plans/ $125 Kitchen or Bathroom Design Consultation with Plans. Nehemiah Construction has been in business for almost 20 years. During that time we have evolved from doing small jobs such as grouting, caulking and tile replacement to installing complete kitchens and bathrooms. We strive not only to implement your vision but to make the whole process as painless and efficient as possible. All of our vendors, from the custom cabinet fabricator to the shower enclosure specialist, take pride in what they do and their level of professionalism. They will strive to meet your expectations and in every case I have worked with every one of my subcontractors for many years....

03/19/2022

Dave W.

BEWARE!! Emmanuel “Manny” Zermeno is a scam artist. At least three of the reviews on Google and Facebook are family members. The two from Juan Gracia and Griselda, Arminda are family members. I know this because they were at my house doing lousy work. He left in the middle of the job, there are several reviews on Facebook that say the same thing This is how he left my house. The pics on his Facebook pages are not his work. DO NOT HIRE HIM

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodel

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, plumbing, marble & granite, interior painters

03/01/2020

Terry C.

Bathroom remodel

Description of Work
No work done. Couldn’t get an estimate. Poor customer service.

Category remodeling

Just because you didn't like the price range that I gave you doesn't mean I gave you bad customer service. if you didn't like the way I work oh well it's a free world but I did respond to you quick.

12/29/2019

Paul S.

Very skilled and professional company. When it comes to remodeling, Nehemiah Construction exceeded my expectations. The quality of work is extremely good. I Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Flooring

Category flooring contractor, masonry, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, sunrooms

12/27/2019

Gabriel K.

The company gets a job done smoothly.

Description of Work
Plumbing, Roofing, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category plumbing, roofing, home remodeling

12/27/2019

Alex B.

Manny Zermeno is a very talented professional that not only helped me remodel but rent my property after the tenant left what I considered a 2.5 week job. He finished in 1 week and also helped me find a great tenant. He is very knowledgeable in business in general and is a huge asset. Look forward to teaming with you in the future.

Description of Work
Roofing, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

12/11/2019

Luis M.

It works great They do a great wok. I definitely highly recommend

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior, Landscaping

Category landscaping, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

11/27/2019

Esteban G.

110% of what was expected!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Landscaping

Category landscaping, remodeling, home remodeling

11/25/2019

Jesus C.

I would highly recommend this company, they did great and professional work

Description of Work
Bathroom

11/24/2019

Juan G.

I really like the customer service from Nehemiah Construction. I will use them again for my next project.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Landscaping

Category landscaping, remodeling, home remodeling

11/20/2019

Ethan M.

Excellent people! You can trust them to do a quality job. Mr. Zermeno personally is great at clarifying expectations, demonstrating respect, keeping commitments, creating transparency, and most importantly delivering results. I definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior

Category remodeling, interior painters

11/19/2019

Keila N.

They did an awesome job I loved hove they were very good with detailing my kitchen a making it look beautiful! I recommend Nehemiah Construction for any work at home.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling, interior painters

11/12/2019

Robert K.

Excellent. The work was done in a timely manner

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

10/29/2019

James G.

Project was completed on time with fair pricing. Very professional and excellent customer service. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

10/29/2019

Marcus G.

Every interaction with Manny has been great. He's also a family man with good morals so there's need to worry about him being in your home.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

10/28/2019

Robert W.

These guys did excellent work! Contacted Nehemiah Construction about a kitchen remodel. Price quoted was very fair and they finished the work when they said they would. Cleaned up everything when they were done. Overall great experience. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

10/22/2019

Thomas J.

Excellent!!

Description of Work
Roofing

10/15/2019

Gricelda G.

It went well. Definitely will use them again for my next project

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

10/15/2019

Nick C.

Nehemiah Construction was very professional and attentive to all my questions/needs. They were on time everyday, and kept the work area very clean throughout the project. They had a lot of knowledge and offered me feedback, and areas that we could improve my project. I would recommend Nehemiah to any personal or commercial entity.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category closet systems, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Yair H.

The service was great, love how everything ended up looking, thanks. Recommend them and will use them again.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Hayk T.

Wife and I are quite satisfied with the results of our remodel. The estimate and overall price were in the ballpark. No surprise price increases were appreciated... Keep up the good work fellas, I'll be sure to recommend friends and family. Thanks Manny. Best, Hayk T.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Jordan L.

Great company and people, would recommend in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

10/12/2019

Rogelio C.

It went very well

Description of Work
N/A

Category closet systems, remodeling

09/28/2019

Arminda G.

It went well

Description of Work
I need my kitchen floor remodeled

Category closet systems

TSI

We at TSI have combined experience of 50 years in the home improvement and remodeling industry. From building a deck to remodeling your entire house. We believe in doing the job right the first time with quality craftsmanship. We take pride in what we do and taking care of our customers. Some of our customers in the past include Capital One Bank, Comerica Bank, and Walmart. We offer competitive quotes and will stand by our quote. We are a family owed business and we still believe in do business with honesty and integrity. Please let us know if we can help you with any of your home improvement needs.

Lonestar Masonry Repair

Lonestar Masonry Repair specializes in residential and commercial masonry repair service. Our services include brick repair, crack repair, stone repair, mortar matching, chimney and fireplace repair, mortar cap repair, firebox repair, archway repair, patio repair, walkway repair and masonry restoration. To learn more about our services give us a call at 817-709-6834 to schedule your free estimate. Ask us about our military, first responders, and educators discount. http://lonestarmasonryrepair.com/

Lancaster Masonry

Kitchen and Bath Remodel, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, General, Patio, Outdoor Kitchens.

Roofing,