Natural Stone & Granite

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2005

9840 Camp Bowie W

Fort Worth, TX 76116

Natural Stone & Granite serves residential and commercial customers across the Metroplex, from Tarrant, Parker, Johnson, Dallas and surrounding counties. Attention to detail and customer satisfaction have been trademarks of our company since it’s inception over 10 years ago. Our experience in new construction, remodels and restoration make us the perfect choice for your next project. We look forward to working with you!...

03/16/2017

David C.

Installed new kitchen granite countertops Dropped an undermount Kitchen sink in place Installed new bathroom granite countertop and sick Hauled away old The whole process from start to finish was professional. They came out and measured, then set up a time for us to visit their showroom. They were receiving another shipment of Granite in a few days, so they recommended us to revisit and make our choice. They set a timeline of events and these were followed to the letter. All of the employees were professional, patient, and best of all, they listened to our needs and offered the best solutions. The whole process was quick, the actual installation was flawless, they cleaned up after themselves, and the workers were professional. We had several questions during the installation, and each worker was patient and worked with us. They dropped in and built a support for the new undermount kitchen sink, and the plumber has an easy time finalizing the process. The finished product surpassed my expectations. I would highly recommend this company for your next project!

09/02/2015

Melissa P.

I sent pictures of my project to Eric by text as agreed. Next day I sent a follow up to ask that he confirmed that he received text - he stated he did. Today is 9/2/15 = I never heard back from him! Very unprofessional Eric!

Description of Work
Received this company name from granite supply company. Contacted Eric by phone on 8/24/15 - discussed the project in brief (granite counter tops for 2 bathrooms)

04/18/2015

Walter W.

These guys were great to deal with, very open and friendly. The granite and the work was competitive and the installation was flawless. We did find some minor flaws in the stone for the dresser top, and Natural Stone and Granite responded quickly after being notified to correct the issues. A workman came back out and buffed a rough edge, and filled in a natural fissure in the stone. The rest of the stonework is absolutely perfect. I'd recommend Natural Stone and Granite to anyone and will use them again for any future stone work.

Description of Work
Natural Stone and Granite cut and installed granite vanity tops, a window ledge, shower curb, pony wall, and a dresser top.

02/10/2015

Shannon M.

We used Natural Stone and Granite through our general contractor. This is a family operation and everyone we encountered was courteous and professional. Templates were made for the countertops and the installation went smoothly with all countertops fitting perfectly. The openings for faucets were done on site and again, all went very well. Once the countertops were in place, they installed the lavatories (the openings for the lavatories were cut in their shop using our lavatories for sizing). Natural Stone and Granite does very high quality work and we are very pleased with outcome.

Description of Work
Natural Stone and Granite supplied, cut and installed granite countertops in three bathrooms.

06/18/2007

KARA C.

I had an amazing experience with them. Natural Stone and Granite were very professional, had a great showroom, were punctual, responsive and even fit me into their schedule earlier than we agreed. They actually do all of the stone work themselves and will even show you the uncut rock of granite that they will make your request from. I loved the fact that they surprised me with a custom cut piece of granite for my window ledge and an inserted cutting board in the countertop, all without additional cost. What a top notch company, I would recommend giving these guys a call to anyone.

Description of Work
I had 30 square feet of new granite countertops installed in my kitchen, as well as a sink that I bought from them mounted.

06/24/2005

OLIVIA B.

THE MINUTE WE WALKED IN THE DOOR THE OWNER GREETED US AND GAVE A COMPLETE TOUR OF THE WHOLE COUNTERTOP MAKING PROCESS.

Description of Work
THEY REMODELED OUR COUNTERTOPS.

Glorious Homes

Bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, shower surrounds, stand up showers with custom shower pans, backsplashes, and floor tile. We work with glass tile, ceramic, porcelain, stone, mosaic, and travertine.

TBU CONSTRUCTION LLC

Tbu construction llc is a family owned and operated remodeling and new construction residential and commercial company with over ten years of experience serving the metroplex area

Bantex Construction Inc

In house and sub contract services, , no up front money to start, pay as you go billing procedures. We carry general liability & builders risk insurance, some assistance with financing available, experienced in ADA & fire / water restoration construction.We also provide limited architectural design.

Natural stone countertops, tiles, fireplace surrounds & mantles.