Lon Smith Roofing

Founded 1974 • With Angi since January 2004

Awards & Badges

904 E Waggoman St

Fort Worth, TX 76110

Additional DBAs - A-1 Smith Roofing, Lon Smith Roofing & Construction. Additional fax - (888) 829-2345. Additional email - info@lonsmith.com....

Resposiveness

roofing (527)gutter repair (83)chimney cap repair (23)window replacement (4)

01/16/2021

This is a very professional company. Everyone I spoke with were very helpful and quick with answers. My house is very old and the city required it to be decked over the 1x12 shiplap boards. The estimator dealt with the city and my insurance and was very quick on answers. The work was excellent and some boards were replaced that I thought I would have to do. I would recommend this company to all. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]. We are glad to hear everything went well. We hope you enjoy your new roof.

04/22/2020

Fast work, High Quality, Highly Organized with check lists

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY roofing,auction services

COST $8,960.76

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for your review and for selecting Lon Smith Roofing for your roofing project. We appreciate your business.

04/16/2020

They were professional, answered all our questions and did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,auction services

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

Thank you for your review and for selecting Lon [Member Name Removed] Roofing for your roofing project. We appreciate your business.

04/10/2020

Excellent Experience - Lon Smith recommended by my neighbor. Stephen Vozeh is very knowledgeable and a true professional. The crew was on time, their work was excellent and did a great job on cleaning up. Miguel Monoz was on the job ensuring a quality job, Well done by the team. Len Prisco

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Storm Damaged Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

Thank you for your review and for selecting Lon Smith Roofing for your roofing project. We appreciate your business.

03/28/2020

From sales to customer service to on-site crew, Lon Smith roofing has been excellent. They have been professional and the site was left spotless. There was a spot where the house trim was rotted out and they replaced it on their own. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof Installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

03/23/2020

Lon Smith did and exceptional job. Very professional and completed on time. We had one issue with a gutter replacement, but they were quick to come fix the issue and great to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Roof and Gutters on entire house

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

03/17/2020

The roof is great but there is an issue with a downspout. Water was running into my garage. I was able to get it fixed myself but they said they would fix it and they did not. The work was good, but they did not fix the gutter, which was a major problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof and gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

03/14/2020

They were great. Very clean and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

02/24/2020

I highly recommend Lon Smith Roofing! They have done a wonderful job of roofing on my house. I got my roof upgraded to a class 4 and it looks fantastic. Mr. Kelly Williams, the estimator, was so helpful and patient with us. The crew was wonderful. They were professional, efficient & cleaned up everything. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2020

02/13/2020

Great experience. Sam was a great person to talk to and very professional. Great, simple explanations on what was happening with my roof and what other problems that were related to my roof. Finished all projects very quickly and efficiently. Great attention to detail and understanding of some of my concerns with my roof and house. Easy to reach by phone and email with very prompt responses.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement. E-caps on 2 of the PVC pipe drains. Partial gutter replacement.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

Residential & commercial re-roof, roof installation, roof repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover