JG Natural Stone

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2010

12807 Harmon Rd

Fort Worth, TX 76177

Thank you for choosing JG Natural Stone as your counter top provider, we will make sure that you enjoy the whole process of replacing your counter tops, from the selection of the materials to the installation....

07/22/2022

sharon M.

Excellent work!!

Description of Work
Kitchen Countertops

04/26/2017

Tim N.

The crew at JG was outstanding ! They were on time and very professional. Despite the fact my kitchen was all tore up for a remodel that was under way, they laid blankets on my floor and wrapped everything. They put plastic up to contain the disk and got I and got out. Price was very good. Would highly recommend these guts for your projects.

Description of Work
I had to countertops in my kitchen replaced.

03/30/2017

Steve C.

05/27/2016

Victoria A.

Description of Work
They came out and gave me a verbal estimate. I never received the estimate he said would be emailed to me. I did not make a purchase from them because I am not ready to as I have other delays with my kitchen cabinets. Also I have not made a purchase from anyone regarding counter tops.

Category countertops, flooring contractor

04/22/2016

Penny S.

01/23/2015

Julian R.

We researched several vendors before we decided to go with JG. Marsela was there throughout the entire process from estimate to completion answering our questions and scheduling when they would be at our home. They gave us great advice and were very patient with us as we made our decisions. There was no sales pressure or negative comments or opinions about competitors. We are considering installing hardwoods and JG will be the first people we will call when we are ready.

Description of Work
JG Natural Stone installed granite countertops and backsplash in our kitchen.

Category countertops, flooring contractor, marble & granite

05/14/2014

John A.

They did the demo and then installed the new countertops perfectly. Super prompt! They are very careful to keep any messiness to a minimum and cleaned up completely. They performed the job on time and very quickly after the service was contracted. Extremely polite staff, both in the office and the installation staff. Special shout out to Jorge and Marsela.

Description of Work
Installed granite countertops in kitchen.

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

03/27/2014

Christopher T.

Jorge came out to do a measure and templete of my countertops, he arrived on time and very professional. I told him that I wanted to do the backsplash later he explained that I should go ahead and remove the tile backsplash because the counter tops would not fit in perfectly unless we removed the current tile backsplash. I asked him if he would remove it and put up drywall, and he said that wouldn't be a problem. They scheduled my install out about two weeks, and on the day of install they arrived on time and ready to work. It is a very messy process, and the smell can be quite intense so I would advise not having your children at home on the day of install. I thought that I could do the backsplash myself but after some research I am having second thoughts. I will probably call Jorge to come out and do the backsplash now. He's affordable and clearly knows what he is doing.

Description of Work
Install granite countertops, removed old tile backsplash & put dry wall up in backsplash area.

12/22/2013

Rose A.

Owner came personally to measure, provide accurate cost, and create template. They were flexible toallow us to do the demo to save a little money. When the crew arrivedto pperform the installatio, they were ccourteous. They were careful to protect work area from damage by coveringfloors and vacuum Dust. We look forward to recommending them to our friends and having them upgrade our kitchen.

Description of Work
Installed granit . Countertops in our master bath.

05/31/2013

Nina T.

Jorge and his crew did an excellent job installing our new granite countertops and backsplash. We were very pleased with the outcome and would definitely recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
Installed granite countertops and new backsplash in kitchen.

12/31/2012

Carol D.

The work done in our kitchen was a seamless experience. It couldn't have been better!

Description of Work
Jorge and his crew removed the old laminate countertops and backsplash and replaced them with Ubatuba granite on the countertops and Indian Autumn 2x4 mosaic slate on the backsplash. We ordered the Indian Autumn slate from South Cypress floors.com. Due to the extreme cold temperatures when they were scheduled to begin, the work was backed up a bit, but Jorge and his crew made the effort to complete all work as promised, which they did. They were amazing, staying well beyond the time that most contractors would in order to complete the job. They were friendly, respectful, and professional and did a great job of cleaning up the two days they were in our home. We would recommend JG Natural Stone to anyone!

Category countertops

Hello [member name removed], Thank you very much for your awesome review about us we really appreciate it!Have a good weekend!:)

06/26/2012

Beverly H.

He is very good and has a good crew. It is a small company, with a young man trying to get started. It took them three or four days to complete the work.

Description of Work
I used JG Natural Stone for granite and tile work during a kitchen remodel.

Category marble & granite, home remodeling

Hi [member name removed], Thank you for taking the time to give us a review , we really appreciate it! Have a wonderful weekend(:

02/16/2012

Sam S.

We were completely satisfied with the job and the time it took.

Description of Work
We got kitchen counter tops, kitchen sink w/ faucet and tile flooring for the remodel. Jorge and his tradesmen were very easy to work with and for the most part they were punctual and professional. They met their initial estimate and we had no surprises of any kind. They worked late to make sure that the schedule was met and that we were satisfied. We would highly recommend JG Natural Stone.

Category countertops

Hello [member name removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us we are glad we left you satisfied. Have a wonderful weekend(:

JLC Contractors

We are a construction company with a focus on interior remodels and outdoor patio setups. Our main focus to success is customer service and hard work which produces beautiful projects.

Eagle Flooring of North Texas

With over 10 years experience, Juan and Jeff have come together to form the duo at Eagle Flooring of North Texas. Hardwood, Engineered Hardwood and Vinyl Flooring Installation is our main focus. We provide dustless sanding and refinishing of hardwood floors. We service both new and existing installations.

J & L Flooring

We specialize in all phases of flooring services, such as laminate, vinyl, hardwood! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality of work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Visa, Check, MasterCard, Discover, Financing

Custom countertops, granite, marble, travertine, quartz, solid surface, plastic laminate, zodiaq, silestone, wilsonart, forza stone, bath remodel

NA