HOME DEPOT

With Angi since April 2004

9509 WHITE SETTLEMENT RD

Fort Worth, TX 76108

SUBS USED FOR INSTALLATION. CHARGES BY THE SERVICE/PRODUCT.

03/29/2016

Michael E.

Description of Work

Category glass repair, hauling services, appliance sales

04/09/2014

Darrell M.

It has been a good experience. We had good work done.

Description of Work
I have used Home Depot to get contractors.

Category home improvement stores

01/03/2014

Martha L.

Very very poor. Product was good but the installers were very poor. Customer service in the store was very poor as well.

Description of Work
New Dishwasher

Category appliance sales

07/11/2013

Darrell M.

The store that we used is very good. We never had any problem with the one who put in the flooring or problem with their work. I would use them again.

Description of Work
We have used Home Depot about six months ago when we have some laminate flooring put in and they did that work for us. We bought it from the store.

Category ceramic tile

01/02/2013

Terry F.

I had been looking for rugs for an enclosed patio & did not find what I was looking for inside the store. I looked online & found exactly what I wanted. I called my local store & asked a couple of questions about the rugs. I then purchased 1 rug & 1 runner. I asked that they be delivered to my door (not for me to pick up at the store) & they were delivered timely & were exactly what I ordered.

Description of Work
I was unable to find the rugs I wanted in the store, but did find them online. I did call to ask a couple of questions about the rugs, then purchased 1 rug & 1 runner. They were delivered to my door as I requested & were exactly what I ordered.

Category internet service

07/11/2012

christina P.

Its okay. The snake was kind of beat up. They could have been a littler better up keep on the equipment.

Description of Work
I rented a snake and truck rental.

Category equipment rentals

05/30/2012

Lourdes H.

It was cheaper to buy it from them. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I purchased a garage door from Home Depot.

Category garage doors

09/17/2010

Terry D.

Custo- door order wait-time took longer than we wanted to wait (4 weeks), but maybe we were impatient. Installers were very nice (subcontractor, we think?). Door itself not warranted past 45 days unless painted. How can the Manufacture tell we've done a good job on Painting the door properly? Why don't they offer to paint it and THEN really enforce the so-called 5-year guarantee? Otherwise, the warranty is worthless. Still painted the door door ourselves. How does the warrenting company know the door was really painted in the initial 45 day grace period when we did it ourselves? We could have bought the paint and left it sitting around for years and never applied it to the door. Silly situation, and bad business practice. Still like the door, construction and durability. But we're not looking forward to the political run-around that will occur should we need to use the 5-year warrenty.

Description of Work
Installed new back door to accommodate new dog door. Installer courtesously re-install previous door's window wooden shutters and installed dog door very well. Purchased dog door via Petco web.

Category replacement windows

10/26/2009

barbara M.

I would like to have paid less than $600.00 per window but they do appear very good quality heavy duty windows and the three young men who installed them did a beautifull job and did a great job of cleaning up their mess. Took one day, about seven hours as the the existing aluminum windows are difficult to remove. I talked to several different companies and finally decided if a problem turned up I would be more likely to get a satisfactory result from Home Depot. It all came out well in the end and I am Happy with my new windows.

Description of Work
installed ten vinyl double hung windows after removing existing aluminum windows and cleaning up all debris. The largest windows were approximately 42x36in.

Category countertops, replacement windows

06/29/2007

Connie L.

They did a really good job with the countertops. They installed them and cleaned up the debris from the install. The installers were also very nice to work with.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed 80 linear feet approximately of granite countertops in my kitchen and 2 bathroom vanity tops.

Category countertops, marble & granite

12/15/2006

DILLARD S.

Diane in the kitchen department at Home Depot is fabulous to work with. The cabinets, once installed, look great, as do the countertops. I have three major complaints, however. First, the subcontractor who measured for the cabinets did not measure the ovens correctly. Consequently, when the cabinets arrived, we found the ovens would not fit in them. So we had to buy a new double oven, which was about $1,000 that we hadn't planned on spending, even after the 20% discount that Home Depot gave us for the inconvenience. Second, it took about three weeks from the time the countertops were measured for until they were installed. If such a period is common, no one informed us of that, and we were unprepared for not having a functioning kitchen for such a long period. Third, hooking up the plumbing to the sink and dishwasher and the electricity to the cook-top was not included in the installation of the countertops; we had to engage another contractor to perform these essential tasks.

Description of Work
Installation of new cabinets in kitchen. Installation of granite countertops over new cabinets. Installation of new undermount sink in new countertops.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, home improvement stores

10/03/2004

BOB C.

EXPLAINED THE ADVANTAGES FOR EACH TYPE. HELPFUL IN MAKING SELECTION. PRICE VERY COMPETITIVE. DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
BATH TUB ENCLOSURE.

Category bathtub refinishing

10/02/2004

Terry W.

THEY DID A SATISFACTORY JOB IN INSTALLING IT. I HAVEN'T HAD ANY TROUBLE WITH IT. THEY'RE GOOD QUALITY DOORS, AND THE ALUMINUM DOORS LAST LONGER AND WON'T ROT.

Description of Work
PURCHASED A GARAGE DOOR, AND THEY INSTALLED IT.

Category garage doors

05/18/2004

HOME DEPOT HAD A LARGE SELECTION AND VERY GOOD PRICES. THEY ALSO ALLOW YOU TO BORROW A WET SAW (FOR CUTTING TILE) WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR TILE FROM THEM, THIS WAS A HUGE HELP.

Description of Work
PURCHASED CERAMIC TILE TO TILE OUR KITCHEN.

Category ceramic tile

05/15/2004

ANDREA J.

SALESMAN WAS NICE DID A GOOD JOB.

Description of Work
PURCHASED A WATER HEATER.

Category appliance sales

04/29/2004

ELLIE P.

THE FLOORS WERE DONE COMPLETELY AND FAST. THEY LOOKED VERY NICE AND THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL.

Description of Work
CARPET REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION.

Category carpet installation

04/28/2004

Dorey H.

THEY WERE ON TIME. THEY WERE ACCURATE IN THE DIMENSIONS. IT WAS A PERFECT FIT.

Description of Work
THEY CUT OUT A CUSTOM-MADE MARBLE TOP FOR A COUNTER IN THE BATHROOM.

Category countertops

04/22/2004

Dorey H.

THE AWNINGS WERE ACCURATE AND FIT. THEY WERE TIMELY IN THEIR WORK.

Description of Work
MADE AWNINGS FOR OUR WINDOWS.

Category awnings

04/08/2004

REGINA W.

HOME DEPOT IS OUR FIRST CHOICE WHEN PURCHASING HOME IMPROVEMENT PRODUCTS ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT NEED INSTALLATION BECAUSE WE HAVE HAD EXCELLENT LUCK WITH THE VARIOUS INSTALLATIONS WE HAVE NEEDED. I CANNOT RECALL NAMES, BUT THE WOMAN WHO WORKS IN KITCHEN AND BATH AT HOME DEPOT HAS BEEN EMPLOYED WITH HOME DEPOT FOR A LONG TIME AND SHE IS ONE OF THE MOST HELPFUL REPRESENTATIVES THERE. SHE PROVIDES VERY USEFUL INFORMATION AND CAN ANSWER MANY QUESTIONS.

Description of Work
WE RECENTLY HAD OUR COUNTERTOPS REPLACED AND PURCHASED OUR TOPS AT HOME DEPOT. HOME DEPOT ALSO PROVIDED THE INSTALLATION THROUGH THEIR SUB-CONTRACTORS.

Category countertops

Sharp Refinishing

We are the oldest family owned-and-operated bathtub refinishing company in the Dallas Fort Worth area. We are not a franchise. With every bathtub, shower, countertop, and sink we refinish, we proudly put our family name behind it because we are meticulous and quality-conscious in everything we do for our customers. By virtue of refinishing nearly every day of the week, all year long for over 40 years, we have perfected the art of refinishing. Let us show you! We'll answer the phone when you call (817.305.0300) and we'll respond to your emails when you write Debbie@SharpRefinishing.com.

2022 Super Service Award

Marygrove Awnings

For over 85+ years, Marygrove Awnings has been a resource for the finest ready-to-install awnings. Create a backyard paradise with our high-quality selection of awnings & accessories. Get a FREE estimate and save money on your next retractable awning when you call or submit a form with Marygrove. Proudly servicing Dallas and the surrounding area.

Cole's Land Services

We provide a variety of services which include dirt work (hauling, spreading), junk removal, post hole digging, high acreage mowing, asphalt installation, sod laying and seed planting. We are a father-son operation run by Cole and Glenn Ashcraft.

COUNTERTOPS, APPLIANCE SALES.