GUARDADO LANDSCAPING

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2010

3228 Alta Mere Dr

Fort Worth, TX 76116

The team at Guardado Landscaping believes that a job well done means that promises have been kept and the customer is delighted with their project. We will transform your concept into a beautiful, successfully completed project. Utilizing the best locally grown plants and quality materials, our team will help maximize the beauty, comfort, and value of your home through the energy and experience of our landscaping experts. Our installation jobs stand out from others because of the strict attention to detail, quality installation, and capitalization of opportunities that arise during construction....

05/23/2018

Jennifer J.

Omg!! Can't say enough about these guys. Elloy was so very responsive and professional. I didn't have to go into detail... rather he did exactly what I was needing to be done and it looked amazing and it was the best service I've experienced in a long time....all without having to babysit or settle for less than what my expectations were....which "I've been told...are a bit too high"...🙊 ...so I can honestly say that Elloy is the best in our area and unfortunately I've had to figure this out the hard way by going through the process of elimination.

Description of Work
Needed someone to help me make an otherwise plain slate look good for my sister's visit

Category landscaping, lawn service, greenhouses

04/10/2017

Janice C.

Description of Work
I use GUARDADO LANDSCAPING on a regular service. They come and mow and trim.

Category lawn service

05/25/2016

Karen Q.

Description of Work
date of service: 5/13/2016

Category landscaping

01/11/2016

Karen Q.

Description of Work
Approximately 110 feet of French drain in my back yard and a regular drain 25? feet from the house to the street. Kept my DG/stone pathways clean and did excellent cleanup afterwards. Eloy checked on the crew and with me often. I would trust him and his crew to do the best job of whatever needs doing.

Category landscaping

02/05/2014

David L.

We were very pleased with them. It was a totally pleasant experience with them. We thought they carried very high quality garden pots and we bought a number of them. They delivered them promptly and all is well. They were not a bargain but they were high quality pots so we got what we paid for. It was for an investment.

Description of Work
We used Guardado Landscaping for some landscape pots.

Category landscaping, greenhouses

12/09/2013

Julie T.

They were great! Everything looks beautiful and they cleaned up nice and neat when they were done. The owner Eloy is very knowledgable. He was highly recommended by some friends that bought a home from Village Homes. The have stunning landscape around their home and pool with a waterfall water feature. Eloy really did an incredible job. We haven't gotten a quote from him yet to re-do the landscaping at put house but when we get ready we will definitely use Guardado Landscaping. We have been by their Garden Shop to buy some pottery and plants for our yard. You can get lost looking at all the water falls and statuary and greek columns and benches. They have so many ideas for your yard. It's a really neat place to go look around.

Description of Work
Cleaned flower beds, scalped yard, planted rye grass, installed seasonal color.

Category landscaping, lawn service, greenhouses

Thank you for the wonderful review, [removed member name]. We really appreciate it and hope you will keep us in mind for future work.

07/05/2013

Robert & Karen N.

Guardado Landscaping was good. The people are very nice and very helpful over there. If I was looking for a specific plant or flower and I describe it, they were very knowledgeable and they know how to find what I was looking for.

Description of Work
We went to the store of Guardado Landscaping. Basically, we bought a bunch of plants and we had them come out and plant them.

Category greenhouses

03/07/2013

Robert & Karen N.

They are very inexpensive and very good. They are very punctual and very polite. They really know what they are doing. The prices they charge are very good. We are hiring him additionally to lay mulch and trim our trees.

Description of Work
He completed our landscaping and shrub trimming.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Creative Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of LED outdoor lighting for home, landscape, arbors, trees, fountains. We also remove high voltage lights and replace with LED to save money on lamp replacement and electrical cost. We offer a base system package of 10 professional grade high performance LED outdoor lighting starting in thee $3,600 range with our $300 off coupon. We do not install ceiling fans, electrical outlets, or general electrical work, only landscape lighting.

Offers by Creative Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting on Angi
    MV Custom Stone

Fire pits, flower beds, patios, walk ways and more.

The Paver People

We specialize in hardscaping, pavers, outdoor and living spaces, stone, gravel, firepits, and more! We have industry experience dating back to 2005. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Concrete Staining, Concrete Staining, Custom Landscape Design, Custom Landscape Design, Custom Built Structures