GUARDADO LANDSCAPING

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2010

The team at Guardado Landscaping believes that a job well done means that promises have been kept and the customer is delighted with their project. We will transform your concept into a beautiful, successfully completed project. Utilizing the best locally grown plants and quality materials, our team will help maximize the beauty, comfort, and value of your home through the energy and experience of our landscaping experts. Our installation jobs stand out from others because of the strict attention to detail, quality installation, and capitalization of opportunities that arise during construction....

Cirilo Perez Torres Stoneworks & Brick Repairs

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!

We are a full service outdoor lighting company. We specialize in the design and installation of LED outdoor lighting for homes, landscape, arbors, trees, fountains. We also convert high voltage lights to LED to save money on lamp replacement and electrical cost.

05/23/2018

Omg!! Can't say enough about these guys. Elloy was so very responsive and professional. I didn't have to go into detail... rather he did exactly what I was needing to be done and it looked amazing and it was the best service I've experienced in a long time....all without having to babysit or settle for less than what my expectations were....which "I've been told...are a bit too high"...🙊 ...so I ...

Description of Work
Needed someone to help me make an otherwise plain slate look good for my sister's visit

Category landscaping,lawn service,greenhouses

04/10/2017

Description of Work
I use GUARDADO LANDSCAPING on a regular service. They come and mow and trim.

Category lawn service

05/25/2016

Description of Work
date of service: 5/13/2016

Category landscaping

01/11/2016

Description of Work
Approximately 110 feet of French drain in my back yard and a regular drain 25? feet from the house to the street. Kept my DG/stone pathways clean and did excellent cleanup afterwards. Eloy checked on the crew and with me often. I would trust him and his crew to do the best job of whatever needs doing.

Category landscaping

02/05/2014

We were very pleased with them. It was a totally pleasant experience with them. We thought they carried very high quality garden pots and we bought a number of them. They delivered them promptly and all is well. They were not a bargain but they were high quality pots so we got what we paid for. It was for an investment.

Description of Work
We used Guardado Landscaping for some landscape pots.

Category landscaping,greenhouses

Concrete Staining, Concrete Staining, Custom Landscape Design, Custom Landscape Design, Custom Built Structures