Grant Air Conditioning

Texas: General
11/07/2022

254 Roberts Cut Off Rd

Fort Worth, TX 76114

Proudly serving our community since 1959. Grant Air Conditioning is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique needs and since we have installed many systems in this area, we have earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time. Family owned & operated. TACLA62663E...

HVAC Companies (32)drain pipe installation (1)plumbers (1)

03/27/2018

Nancy J.

They are really responsive, fairly prompt, and reasonable. We've had no problems.

Description of Work
They tuned up our furnace. We use their services every year for regular maintenance.

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

05/08/2017

Michael R.

The overall process went very well. Like most home projects, this turned out to be a much more complicated installation process requiring the team to return several times to "get it right." Throughout the process, I was assured that the company would not rest until the system pressure was inside the manufacturers specs. Grant AC added a new return duct and ultimately a new supply duct to achieve the desired results. All of this additional work was included in the original quoted price. I select Grant AC for several reasons: 1) good reviews; 2) prompt response for a quote; and 3) confidence that they knew what they were doing. The last reason distinguished Grant from other companies. The person giving the quote looked over all aspects of the job and noted the difficult aspects of the install (cramped space for the coil/furnace; odd supply lines; sloppy previous install).

Description of Work
Replaced air conditioning/furnace system.

Work Completed On 03/14/2017

Thank you for the wonderful review from all the staff at Grant Air. Was a pleasure working with you and look forward to may years to follow.

04/08/2017

Francis Shawn M.

The technician was punctual and very professional.

Description of Work
This was annual service on my condensing unit for my A/C.

Work Completed On 03/23/2017

Thank you so much for your great review! We at Grant Air pride ourselves at meeting your service needs. We look forward to many years to follow!

04/07/2016

Lucille W.

They put my system in 1999. We have had to change out capacitors twice but that is it over the years.

Description of Work
I used Grant Air Conditioning to check my heater and they will change the filter for me if needed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks so much for the great review! We look forward to servicing your needs many years to follow.

01/07/2016

Matt W.

Grant's is my go to company for AC, referred to me by my parents which are also longtime customers. They always do a top notch job, and even after having to cut drywall and install returns upstairs in 2 rooms, you couldn't even tell they were there when they left. They put work carpets down and all. I highly recommend and trust this company in an industry that is unfortunately known to be untrustworthy to the uninformed (such as myself, which I learned the hard way with another company). Thanks Grant's!

Description of Work
Installed 2 returns in 2 rooms that were not receiving adequate circulation

Work Completed On 11/25/2015

11/09/2015

Patricia H.

They are generally fine. They did what they were doing and I never found it out of line. I have some trouble at night but zero trouble in the day. I find their price reasonable. This is the problem, they have a day crew and they have a night crew and it's not the same.

Description of Work
I used Grant Air Conditioning.

Work Completed On 03/01/2015

10/30/2015

Matt W.

As usual, Grant is top notch. They showed up toward the beginning of my allocated time slot, identified the issue within minutes, and fixed it. Their technician Chris has serviced my home both times we have needed their help, and is always overly courteous, takes his time to explain everything, and is obviously knowledgeable. I continue to highly recommend Grant AC. They are very trustworthy (every other provider I have ever used just immediately told and tried to sell me a new unit - Grant sends some to actually fix the problem...not a sales rep!).

Description of Work
AC went out (blowing air but was not cooling)...replaced capacitor in outdoor unit

Work Completed On 10/30/2015

08/07/2015

Pamela A.

Great! We woke up about 3:00 a.m. and the temperature in our home was 82 deg. I called Grant around 8:00 and they promised to get us on the service list. The technician came out above it 2:30 and immediately identified a part that needed to be replaced. He fortunately had an extra on his truck and quickly got it installed. We were expecting a much high bill and we're thrilled when he gave us the bill for $130! We've dealt with less than honest companies in the past who would have taken advantage of the situation and claimed we needed an entire new system. Thank you Grant AC for your responsiveness, integrity and professionalism! We will recommend you every chance we get.

Description of Work
Replaced a part on our AC unit.

Work Completed On 08/07/2015

Thank you so much for the fabulous review. We really appreciate you taking to time to let us know how we are doing. We are happy that we were able to make your service with Grant Air Conditioning pleasant and get your equipment up and running at a reasonable price. We look forward to many more years of service!

03/08/2015

Matt W.

Saved us a ton of money...I signed up with another more pushy company after their scare tactics for a $15,000 2 unit (central AC and furnaces) system...was advised by my parents to have Grants give me a second opinion before I do anything as they had used them for years and they were always very honest. So I did, and they told me there was no reason to replace anything, and some simple maintenance could be done and save me a boatload of money. They did the work and alas, I have no issues at all! Great service, very trustworthy.

Description of Work
Replaced circuit board, replaced fan motor

Work Completed On 12/20/2014

Thank you so much (removed member's name) for your great review! We are truly thrilled you picked Grant Air Conditioning to meet your needs. We look forward to many more years to follow.

08/23/2013

EUGENE S.

They are the best. We used them for years before then we switched to another company but they were terrible, so we went back to Grant Air Conditioning. They seem to be pretty reasonable.

Description of Work
We used Grant Air Conditioning to replace one of our air conditioning units.

Work Completed On 02/01/2013

Residential and commercial heating & air conditioning service and installation.

Air duct cleaning.