Enoch Electric, Water & Air

With Angi since February 2016

Enoch Electric, Water Air & Roofing is an electrical, plumbing, and HVAC contracting company passionate about providing the best value and service in the industry. Our technicians are licensed and insured. We would love the opportunity to give you a free estimate over the phone. Give us a call or send us an email with the specifics of your job....

Aire Serv of Dallas

Don't sweat the small stuff. Or the temperature of your home. Air Conditioning & Heating Experts

02/18/2021

I had a water heater fail on a Sunday morning. I submitted a request and got a response in less than a minute. The person was extremely helpful and we arranged an install only a few hours later. I couldn't be happier with the service and attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement

CATEGORY plumbing

07/11/2020

Great communication in advance. Technician arrived on time, completed work quickly and was very professional/courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling Fan Insrallation

CATEGORY ceiling fans

Thank you for your business and time to leave us a review. Look froward to working together again and provide you with the continued outstanding service you experienced. Thanks again from Team Enoch!

06/12/2020

Giving Team Enoch 6 out of 5 stars here. Best experience I’ve ever had with an A/C service company. You’re not gonna get better pricing for service. Spoke to Miles over the phone yesterday. Told him a company from American Home Shield came out earlier at noon and diagnosed us with a failed compressor. Miles laid out multiple options with very competitive prices along with 0% interest. Took the tim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Condenser Repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for this wonderful review and deciding to work with us. Positive feedback like this is the reason we strive to provide the best price and services possible for our clients. We will make sure to inform Miles and Lupe of your great experience with them. I am sure they both will appreciate it. Thanks again from Team Enoch!

01/04/2020

Enoch replaced our HVAC system with a new American Standard and reran all the duct work to balance all the rooms. They had better pricing than any other quote I received. They have also come out multiple times and replaced cieling fans, outlets, LED lighting and a few other things. Awesome reliable company. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC and electrical

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,ceiling fans

Thank you for the repeat business and time to leave us such a great review. We look forward to continue to service all of your electrical, plumbing and HVAC needs. Thanks again from Team Enoch!

10/12/2019

I live in Dallas, Texas. I have had Enoch Air out before => once for an electrical issue; another time to have them install a window AC unit. This latest plumbing issue being the third time these guys have come out => I have absolutely nothing but superlatives to say about Enoch Air, Electric & Plumbing. Their entire operation is just a pleasure and a huge relief. They do business the OLD SCHOOL w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a pipe leak in my water heater closet. Small leak - big problem. Had the city turn off my water and called Enoch Air.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for the repeat business and wonderful review. We a glad to hear about your multiple positive experiences with our company and look forward to working together again. Thanks again from Team Enoch!

Electrical services include, but are not limited to: troubleshooting, repairing, replacing, and installing of panel upgrades, circuit breakers, ceiling fans, light fixtures, recessed lighting, outlets, generators, attic fans, GFCI, carbon monoxide detectors, electrical boxes, pool lights, and complete house rewires.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing