Enoch Electric, Water & Air

Founded undefined • With Angi since February 2016

Team Enoch is an electrical, plumbing, HVAC and roofing services company that is passionate about providing the best value and service in the industry. Our technicians are licensed and insured. We would love the opportunity to give you a free estimate over the phone. Give us a call or send us an email with the specifics of your job....

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+34 more images

electrician (100)generator service (1)lighting (33)ceiling fan installation (21)HVAC Companies (15)landscape lighting (8)plumbers (5)home security systems (1)

08/19/2022

Gary F.

I have never seen a better coordinated effort and nicer employees than the members of the Enoch team.

Description of Work
24kW Whole Home Back up Generator Installation

Category generator service

Work Completed On 08/19/2022

01/13/2022

Todd H.

Extremely reasonable for price and extremely professional

Description of Work
They installed a new HVAC system

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

10/04/2021

Larry V.

TeamEnoch replaced my old air conditioning and heating systems, and the work they did was so good it borders on the unbelievable. Two very professional technicians showed up exactly on time, worked for 11 hours straight in really horrible conditions (a cramped attic in 95-degree heat) and did the whole job in one day! To top it off, their company’s price for all this was significantly lower than other estimates I had. This is a great company. I can see why they have won so many awards.

Description of Work
Replace heat and air conditioning systems

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

02/18/2021

Ken T.

I had a water heater fail on a Sunday morning. I submitted a request and got a response in less than a minute. The person was extremely helpful and we arranged an install only a few hours later. I couldn't be happier with the service and attention to detail.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

07/11/2020

Greg B.

Great communication in advance. Technician arrived on time, completed work quickly and was very professional/courteous.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan Insrallation

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

Thank you for your business and time to leave us a review. Look froward to working together again and provide you with the continued outstanding service you experienced. Thanks again from Team Enoch!

06/12/2020

John L.

Giving Team Enoch 6 out of 5 stars here. Best experience I’ve ever had with an A/C service company. You’re not gonna get better pricing for service. Spoke to Miles over the phone yesterday. Told him a company from American Home Shield came out earlier at noon and diagnosed us with a failed compressor. Miles laid out multiple options with very competitive prices along with 0% interest. Took the time to really explain everything and educate me even though I could tell his phone was ringing off the hook. He even suggested calling a few more places to price compare because he knew his rates were more than fair. He then sent multiple competitive estimates to my email. When I explained my situation further to Miles about how a company from AHS left my house in a worse situation than it was before they came out, Miles offered to send someone out ASAP to look at what happened. The Team Enoch technician, Lupe, was on time, very professional, experienced, and knowledgeable. I watched him open my condenser as we both saw that the AHS company that came out earlier actually disconnected multiple parts including my compressor. Once Lupe hooked it back up my compressor worked fine, but was low in Freon. Lupe filled it up for me, cleared out the drip line from the attic, and double checked my supply and return vents. Everything was in perfect working order again. Lupe even gave me several pro tips to limit how often I might need service repairs. Felt like these guys actually like what they do and want to help me while earning an honest living for themselves.

Description of Work
A/C Condenser Repair

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

Thank you for this wonderful review and deciding to work with us. Positive feedback like this is the reason we strive to provide the best price and services possible for our clients. We will make sure to inform Miles and Lupe of your great experience with them. I am sure they both will appreciate it. Thanks again from Team Enoch!

01/04/2020

DENIZ S.

Enoch replaced our HVAC system with a new American Standard and reran all the duct work to balance all the rooms. They had better pricing than any other quote I received. They have also come out multiple times and replaced cieling fans, outlets, LED lighting and a few other things. Awesome reliable company. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
HVAC and electrical

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

Thank you for the repeat business and time to leave us such a great review. We look forward to continue to service all of your electrical, plumbing and HVAC needs. Thanks again from Team Enoch!

10/12/2019

John T.

I live in Dallas, Texas. I have had Enoch Air out before => once for an electrical issue; another time to have them install a window AC unit. This latest plumbing issue being the third time these guys have come out => I have absolutely nothing but superlatives to say about Enoch Air, Electric & Plumbing. Their entire operation is just a pleasure and a huge relief. They do business the OLD SCHOOL way. They are actually concerned with the customer’s predicament - unheard of in this day and time. Customer service is non-pareil’ and they are very prompt. And no, I’m not related or co-joined to Enoch Air in any shape, form, or fashion. Their prompt, courteous, and reasonable attention is much appreciated by the wife and this ole’ boy. Thank you, Enoch Air!!!

Description of Work
Had a pipe leak in my water heater closet. Small leak - big problem. Had the city turn off my water and called Enoch Air.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the repeat business and wonderful review. We a glad to hear about your multiple positive experiences with our company and look forward to working together again. Thanks again from Team Enoch!

08/27/2019

David K.

This company is amazing! They did everything right, which is a first for me. They talked on the phone to give me an estimate of how much it would cost. Set up an appointment, then called later to confirm it. They gave a small window on my service date, so I didn't have to wait all day for them. When they were supposed to come at 11:30-12:30, they called at 11:30 to say they were running late, and I could either reschedule or wait until 1pm when they'd get there. Usually, companies make you wait until the end of the window to find out they are late. When he arrived, he verified again what needs to be done, and got to work and finished it quickly and efficiently, with high quality. Gave me a receipt of work completed, but I didn't pay then. Instead, the company called me the next day to make sure I was satisfied with the work. Once that was confirmed, they sent me a bill by email, which I paid with Apple Pay (or I could have used a credit card). Very professional from beginning to end, and I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Install NEMA 14-50 plug in garage; add box to floodlights

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

07/27/2019

Matt H.

HVAC system went out and needed a new one on short notice. Team Enoch responded the same day and were out 2 days later to replace the HVAC system. Installation was done meticulously and with great care and the price was very fair. We paid about $6000 for a 4 ton American Standard (aka Trane) system. The first company that quoted me estimated $8900 for the exact same system and undoubtedly lower quality of work (Abundant Air Condition and Heating). Miles was my point of contact and did not try to push a sale and encouraged me to do some research for myself. Overall great experience, will definitely call again if anything else comes up with my electrical/plumbing.

Description of Work
Replace HVAC System

Work Completed On 07/22/2019

Review for Enoch Electric, Water & Air - 8940 CREEK RUN RD, Fort Worth, TX - 38010047

07/08/2019

Don G.

Their representative was most courteous and professional in his approach to our requests. He did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
I had several electrical jobs that need a professional electrician to handle the installation a chandelier, installation of an additional electrical outlet and to find a faulty wiring problem.

Work Completed On 07/08/2019

06/27/2019

Marcia M.

Everything went smoothly and was done in good time. My house was left clean. The technician was excellent.

Description of Work
Special electrical outlet in garage for my "garage" refrigerator which required going through attic from other garage to electric panel in other garage. Also had three speakers installed in celiling of movie room.

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

06/20/2019

Stephanie D.

It went wonderfully. The staff took time with me on the phone to find out my needs. Juan was great. He was fast, polite, knowledgeable, prompt, and cleaned up after his work. I will use Enoch again.

Description of Work
I needed a leak fixed, a spout installed in my shower, and the toilet fixed, as well as, an estimate for other work.

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

06/18/2019

John T.

The work that was performed was of superior quality. The mounting and insulation job the technician achieved was great. I never could have done as good of a job. They were indeed attentive to my needs and the customer service was outstanding. The guy that came out was very skilled, as well. I am so happy I found these guys. My window unit is working like a hose even with bad power outages and brownouts here in Dallas. I will most definitely use Enoch Electric, Water, and Air again.

Description of Work
Window AC install

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

06/01/2019

Matthew D.

Great service. They really seem to care.

Description of Work
Washer and dryer outlets installed

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

05/22/2019

Clayton A.

Work was very high quality and plumber was polite and prompt. Really outstanding and would hire Enoch again!

Description of Work
Repairs to gas lines under house

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

04/24/2019

Jeannette H.

Was very professional. And very organized.

Description of Work
Installation of 2 ceiling fans

Work Completed On 04/24/2019

Thank you for the feedback! Here at Enoch Electric, Water & Air, we aspire to offer the best service, price and quality work possible. We always strive to exceed your expectations, so thank you for giving us that opportunity to work with you. -Team Enoch

04/17/2019

Kimberly C.

I was notified by my water department that there could be leak in my system somewhere. I called Enoch and they were out the same day, diagnosed the problem, and sent a technician out the next day to fix the problem. The guys were clean, punctual, and professional. I like that they send an email with the invoice and let you pay online. I will definitely hire again!!!!

Description of Work
Diagnosis and repair of leak.

Category electrician, plumbing

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We're very happy to know that you were pleased with our work. We look forward to helping you with more of your electrical, HVAC & plumbing needs in the future! -Team Enoch

03/26/2019

Joanna W.

The installer called me on the way. He arrived when he said, started right to work, needed one item a ballast, which I offered to purchase so he could continue to work (by the hour) and he did, finished when I got back and even installed some tall pole lights that we needed a ladder to reach. The only negative was he talked on his cell phone in another language and it didn't seem like it was business, during the last part of the hour. He did complete all to my satisfaction and the charges were almost half what I had been quoted from another electrician. all in all i am very pleased! They get an A+ for quality.

Description of Work
various electrical issues, dead exterior plug boxes, ground lights not working, light bulbs needing replacing on two long poles, combo fluorescent lights and motion not operating together at night.

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 03/22/2019

We are so glad we were able to quickly satisfy your electrical needs. We hope you'll never have any reason to call anyone else for your electrical, plumbing & HVAC needs. - Team Enoch

03/14/2019

Barbara A.

Enoch sent 2 polite and professional young men to install the over-the-range microwave oven that we purchased from home depot. They came out the next day. Cleaned up when finished. Charged very reasonable fee for installation. Very pleased with their service. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Install over-the-range microwave oven

Work Completed On 03/12/2019

Review for Enoch Electric, Water & Air - 8940 CREEK RUN RD, Fort Worth, TX - 37760836

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on how your experience was. It's always a sweet thing to read the reviews and pass on the words of encouragement to the guys on the field who are the physical representation of our company and work. -Team Enoch

02/28/2019

Sue B.

Great!! Very professional and very knowledgeable!

Description of Work
Several electrical problems

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

02/21/2019

Bob A.

Fantastic. They showed up early and finished in less time than anticipated. They were about $300 cheaper than anybody else.

Description of Work
Ran a new electrical line for pool equipment.

Work Completed On 02/14/2019

We look forward to hearing from your friends too. Please store our number under Enoch Electric, Water & Air - we are committed to being your family technicians for life! -Team Enoch

12/18/2018

Kathryn C.

So easy. Enoch was easy to schedule, professional, and completed the job.

Description of Work
Wiring and installation of a dishwasher