Elephant Roof & Exterior Cleaning Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2011

Ft. Worth

Fort Worth, TX 76135

We use non-pressure that is approved by the ARMA Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association. Soft wash home exterior. Over the years Elephant has encountered every type of exterior surface and acquired the experience needed to deliver high quality clean without damaging your home or property. An

12/22/2018

evelyn Q.

The job went well! They did a great job!

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

11/07/2018

Sam H.

Highly Recommended. David Hoover, the owner of Elephant Roof & Exterior Cleaning was fantastic to work with. David was on time, on budget and delivered services with high craftsmanship. My roof looks great, My deck is back in a good state. I would definitely work David again.

Description of Work
Roof Wash and Deck Repair

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

06/16/2018

James W.

Beautifully. House is perfectly clean again.

Description of Work
Clean dirt, pollen, mold, etc from house exterior.

06/14/2018

Art B.

did not come at appointed time. made a mess in porch.

Description of Work
washed house

Category pressure washing

Must be mistaken. I do not work in Florida.

06/06/2018

Dawn M.

Wonderful. David Hoover contacted me quickly and answered all my questions about the stain he would use on the deck. He was very prompt, very professional and did an amazing job. The deck was overdue for refurbishing so he worked extra hard to prepare it. It turned out beautifully....It's never looked as good. And the house and pavements look amazing. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
house wash, driveway and sidewalk wash and exotic wood deck strip and stain

05/15/2018

James J.

It went very very well David the owner really knows his stuff very professional and price for his quality of work is unbelievable cant wait to hire him for more work . This is the kind of people you want to do business with .

Description of Work
removed poorly stained color from deck than beautifully stained the deck

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing

05/09/2018

Thomas P.

David did a great job on my roof, which was previously covered with stains and moss. He even pressure washed the front of my house unprompted. Really happy with the service and would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

04/20/2018

brett S.

David was prompt and provided excellent service. Our roof looks amazing and I would highly recommend his company for any exterior cleaning.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

03/27/2018

Stephanie C.

The house and driveway are as good as new. David knows how to get the job done, one time and budget! He left our house 100x in better shape when he left. He power washed our house, driveway and walkways, and provided a fresh coat of sealer on our driveway. I would certainly recommend him to a friend.

Description of Work
Power washed our house, driveway and walkways, and provided a fresh coat of sealer on our driveway

03/27/2018

Christopher R.

When it comes to the roof, it was cleaned as expected. However, two things happened which you should know before hiring. 1. all windows ended up with a film on them that we will now have to have a window washing company clean 2. many plants are half dead to fully dead around the exterior of the house. it will take years to recover. Once the plants showed the damage, a couple of weeks after service, nothing could be done and the damage was done.

Description of Work
Roof was cleaned

Category roof cleaning

I wish you would have contacted me. The windows would have been an easy rinse. It was a little breezy that day. I should have delayed the job. When I did come back after seeing this review it looked like the plants would pull through. Said you would let me know.

01/01/2018

Stephanie C.

The roof looks like new. Wonderful job

Description of Work
Had our roof cleaned

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

11/18/2017

Evelyn Sue K.

Great job. Would recommend. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Power washing of house, driveway, and walkway,

10/27/2017

Wendy A.

I contacted the company through their website and fairly quickly after had an email from David. We did all our communicating via email or phone call and David always was responsive (usually in the early evenings) and answered all my questions along the way. He also was helpful in recommending a stain product and some color choices and I'm very happy with the end result. He had even emailed me after a job where he used one of his recommended stain colors and let me know what he thought. He always let me know when he planned to come and he kept to the schedule. I felt like with working around the weather, his other jobs, the job itself (things that needed to dry) and getting additional stain to finish the job, it was completed timely. I am not commenting or grading price as I did not shop around and get any other estimates. I feel like it was a reasonable cost for the job. I do plan to use this company again in the future for additional work.

Description of Work
Deck and screen porch cleaned and stained and a few boards re-nailed.

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing

10/01/2017

Allan W.

It went very well. David responded the same day that I reached out to him, and we set an appointment for the next day. He showed up on time. It took about 2 hours to complete the job, and it looks great. Very happy with the results. I would have no hesitation in having him do this again as necessary.

Description of Work
Wanted new (one month old) deck sealed.

Category decks, deck cleaning

09/29/2017

Leila M.

better than perfect. There was a cancellation and the owner reached out to see if I could accommodate the new date/time. Did a perfect job. Will be using again. Price was completely reasonable. The owner was flexible and professional. I am very happy

Description of Work
Exterior house and patio wash

Category decks, pressure washing

09/10/2017

M Sally M.

We are very happy with him. Nice guy, great sense of humor. He does exactly what he says he's going to do.

Description of Work
Pressure washing.

08/22/2017

Chris & Dannette C.

He provided a great job and even rechecked a few areas needing additional attention. We were very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Pressure Washig

08/08/2017

Katharine A.

Perfect. I'd had my house powerwashed several times before and no one really got it good and clean so I quit trying. Before selling my house I decided to get it cleaned one more time and reached out to Elephant. I wish I knew about them before Angie's list. My house looked perfect and so clean. I know this helped sell my house. Thank you. I cannot remember the exact price or date of the service.

Description of Work
House powerwashed.

07/29/2017

Ann T.

David did an excellent job, and while there was a scheduling discrepancy, he responded to my call/email within 30 minutes and offered to come in about an hour or reschedule, whichever I preferred. I understand mix ups happen sometimes; it's how you address them that's important, and having a sense of humor goes a long way. He arrived within the hour and did an excellent job; I will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Soft wash our vinyl siding and pressure wash our drive, sidewalk, and walkway.

Category pressure washing

Thank you, it was a pleasure.

07/25/2017

Sherry B.

David did an excellent job. The house, driveway, and sidewalk look great.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house plus sidewalk and driveway

07/11/2017

Heather W.

Great job!! I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house and concrete patio.

06/19/2017

Lynne L.

Great work and very professional and prompt. His prices were very reasonable. I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Power washing of our house.

06/06/2017

amy S.

Elephant Roof was very responsive, I had hoped to get work completed in ~a week (we had visitors coming in) and they were able to get me in. The house looked great.

Description of Work
I had our house power washed (we have vinyl siding).

05/29/2017

Stephanie H.

The power washing went very well, I had to get in touch with Angie's list in order to get a response, all though, he says he was on vacation. The appointment was scheduled for Friday morning at 8 - 8:30am. I called to ask what the problem was, his response was a job took longer than expected. He finally arrived at 10:30am. He was pleasant enough. There was a bonus attached to the service, washing the sidewalk. We did not get that bonus ???

Description of Work
Soft power washing of home.

Category pressure washing

You said the sidewalk didn't need to be done and if I could do the driveway instead. I said no, it was for sidewalk only. The extra square footage over the deal was $70. I took $70 off for being late and the little area you didn't want washed.

05/24/2017

Gerardo R.

David was on time and performed the work as expected. No complaints what so ever.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing Entire House

Professional Deck Builder

Professional Deck Builder brings more than 20 years of experience to your decks and patios. We leverage in-depth expertise in deck building to ensure you get the deck of your dreams, and our deck designers are dedicated to customizing your experience to achieve complete customer satisfaction. Get the deck you’ve always dreamed of, built by our focused, tenured professionals!

Shirley Air Inc.

We believe in "NO HIDDEN FEES-GREAT GUARANTEES" ! We are family owned and operated by individuals who believe in ethical-honest-trustworthy-reliable business practices. Located in Euless Texas, Shirley Air, Inc. has been in business since 2012. At Shirley Air, Inc., we understand that every customer is unique and so are their needs. Our team is committed to providing superior service to you with the wide range of services we provide. One of our principal values is always aiming for a higher level of service. We want our professional services to satisfy you completely. We always strive to do our very best as we love making our customers happy.

Climate Doctors

Climate Doctors is family owned & locally operated. We understand that taking care of your family is the number one priority. Climate Doctors was started to provide complete duct cleaning and energy efficient solutions to help consumer's homes have better air quality and a more efficient heating and air systems. Climate Doctors will do what it takes to do a complete cleaning & inspection of the duct work to assure unfiltered air from the attic is not entering into the home environment. Award Winning.

Offers Coupon

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, PayPal

Non-Pressure Roof Cleaning, Soft Wash Siding, Clean & Stain Decks And Fences, Pressure Wash Concrete Driveways, Patios And Sidewalks. Complete Screen Porch Restoration. Rust & Battery Stain Removal. Clean & seal Brick and stone patios/walkways. Replace screens on screen porches (NOT Home screens.)

Gutter replacements