Cornerstone General Contracting

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2011

2576 Gravel Dr

Fort Worth, TX 76118

Cornerstone G.C specializes in all types of insurance claim restoration services; We have a staff of licensed adjusters who will professionally negotiate with your insurance company to make sure all your damage is paid for and replaced. If you have suffered a loss at your home or commercial propery due to fire, water, hail, hurricane, tornado, freeze, wind, or any act of Nature, we will meet your insurance adjuster, assess the amount of the loss, and then do ALL the repairs necessary to restore you to pre-peril condition. Cornerstone GC will do upgrades "at cost" to leave your property at better than new condition when we leave. We are experts in all areas of new and reconstruction services....

06/05/2020

Antonio B.

Chris Foster is a very dishonest person and has stolen 100's of thousands of dollars from people. Do not do business with this man.

Description of Work
Construction

Category garage builders

Because you have remained anonymous through all of your slanderous reviews made on multiple platforms, I just discovered I could address you here. In no way did I steal anything or lie to anyone. I was the builder designer of all of those homes and duplexes. I was left solely responsible for more than 700,000.00 in debt. Additionally, I did not profit anything from the business venture and paid out far more than I actually received from the other party. I understand that you were told false and disparaging information about me and what happened in the failure of the developments. However, I presented hard evidence and facts that to this day have not been addressed by the other parties involved after countless attempts through legal means and requests for reconciliation. I have been working countless hours to provide for my family while also making arrangements to pay back all of the subcontractors that I had obligations to. These comments you have made on multiple review platforms only serves to hurt and prevent me from making right what was robbed from my family. I will pay back all of the debt related to my subs because that is what I believe is right. I could have filed bankruptcy and moved on free of the debt and stress of paying back the vendors and people who trusted me. I have already paid out several hundred thousand through pay back agreements with many of the subs and vendors and am working towards paying everything that was owed. However, what happened greatly affected my ability to function, work and perform that way I once did. It was one of the greatest dis-appointments Ive ever experienced. If you would like more information, you are welcome to personally reach out and work through your disparagement. If you know my name, you should know how to contact me directly. However, if you have moved on, just know I have not, I am still here working to make it right.

04/21/2014

Karen G.

Description of Work
Job is still in progress. Excellent company, management and work habits. Would not hesitate to call again. Honest reliable and trustworthy. Settlement still in negotiations. Will be between $M 700-800 when settled. 12 condo units with fire smoke or water damage. Cornerstone working hard to restore.

Category house painters

A Allison Roofing Inc

Allison Roofing and General Contracting is a Family owned and operated company. We have been in business since 1994, and have been an A+ BBB accredited business since 2001 with no complaints. We offer many services including: -New Roofs -Re-Roofs -Roof Re-Decking -Flat Roofs (All Types) -Cedar Shake Roofs -Tile Roofs -Architectural Roofs -Metal Roofs -Gutters -Wood and Cedar Fences -Interior and Exterior Painting -Chimney Repair and Painting -Siding (All Types) -New Window Installation -Add On's -Decks -Patios -Pergolas We have reviews and references upon request, and have never had a dissatisfied customer. Since we are locally and family owned we have the ability to take our time and help you understand 100% of what we do. We do offer warranties on all workmanship, and only use guaranteed suppliers. Our salesmen are experts and personally trained insurance claims specialist. We also offer free estimates. Give us a call to schedule an appointment today! (469)767-8789

StormTech Seamless Gutters

With over 25 years of industry experience, our team of gutter experts use their knowledge and expertise to address all your gutter and gutter protection needs. Whether it be replacement, repairs, services, service plans, debris/leaf protection or complete new systems, StormTech Seamless Gutters is ready and able to inspect your home at your convenience.

Tarrant Roofing

We specialize in all phases of window and siding services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, PayPal

Major storm restoration and remodeling services: Roof, gutters, windows, framing, concrete, flooring-all types, outdoor living areas, garages, paint, fencing, HVAC, insulation, spray foam. We utilize GREEN technologies in all areas of work to be done.