Coleman Bright Ideas For Your Home

Founded 1958 • With Angi since December 2009

Coleman Bright Ideas For Your Home has been manufacturing and installing patio enclosures, covers and arbors since 1958, and has been the exclusive dealer for HotSpring Portable Spas since 1980. Also offer Endless Pool Fitness Systems, Catalina Swim Spas, Silk Balance and BioGuard Pool & Spa chemicals....

We have a service called (We do the honey do's that your honey don't do). Where we will take care of just about any miscellaneous service need you may have. hauling, digging, cleaning. We do it all professionally with professional equipment and professional people. Our service charge is $1.50 per mile with a 10 mile minimum. Our handyman service is $75.00 per hour with a 2 hour minimum. For estimations we charge $1.50 per mile one direction with a minimum of 10 miles, plus $ 50.00 per hour with a half hour minimum, (average estimate cost is $40.00)_

Family owned and operated. Established in 2010. A company with experience, were your not just a customer your part of the Clear Water family! We do the cleaning & you do the swimming! Let us take care of your pool. Service, We net surface, brush entire pool and steps, empty skimmer and pump baskets, monitor pressure and back wash when needed an inspect filtration for any issues. We provide regular chemicals, specialty chemicals not included. No extra charges ever without discussion. Prices depends on the size of your pool and trees around pool. We also offer Draining of Pools, Acid Washes, and Resurfaces.

I am a certified / licensed professional with 19 years experience in pool repair & maintenance. I believe in giving customers the highest level of quality & service, not only to earn their business but to also earn their respect.

01/20/2017

Everything went as planned. Delivery date set after sale and delivery performed as scheduled. Full follow up and customer notification times as well. Great job.

Description of Work
Delivery & set up new spa.

Category pool cleaners

Thank you for your business. Welcome to our HotSpring family!

11/24/2016

It was a good experience. In my research on the spa industry I found many complaints and horror stories. Most complaints were on customer service. So I was careful in selecting a local company with very high customer service ratings. That is why I picked Coleman and they demonstrated they earned their high ratings.

Description of Work
Purchase a Caldera hot spa, delivery and set up.

Category pool cleaners

Thank you for choosing us and a Watkins Wellness product. Welcome to our Hot Tub family!

10/20/2016

Purchased spa over the phone and e-mail. Removed section of fence to put spa on the patio. Set up spa to be powered up. Replaced fence section.

Description of Work
Delivered and installed a hot tub after purchase.

Category pool cleaners

Thank you for your business and the trust you placed in us. We don't take that for granted!

08/04/2016

On time, very pleasant & well mannered. Professional installers.

Description of Work
Delivered spa & complete set up of spa.

Category pool cleaners

Welcome to our HotSpring family, thank you for your business!

04/12/2016

We love the spa. The installation and everything was good, but we had some trouble with the spa. After my 5th telephone call in 3 months, we found out that the problem was that I was cleaning the filter system with the detergent in the kitchen that you wash the dishes with, and that is not what I was supposed to do. I was supposed to wash with the high pressure hose, and once I did that, the probl...

Description of Work
We use Coleman, they sell spas but they also have a construction group. I purchased a spa from them.

Category swimming pools

We are glad we finally figured out what was causing the filters to clog so rapidly. Using detergent to clean filters will definitely do that. It always seems to be something simple when you are looking for a solution to a rare problem. We have used this experience to train our techs to ask a few simple questions the right way regarding maintenance before looking for part failure. Asking "how you c...

Hot Tub: Endless Pool Swim spas, Hot Spring spas & hot tubs, Doughboy above ground pools, pool and spa supplies. Patio Enclosures: Enclosure builder, Sun Room additions, Garden Rooms, Screen Rooms, Solariums, conservatories and patio rooms. Covana Gazebos.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available