Carroll Electrical Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2013

9237 Niles Court

Fort Worth, TX 76244

Electrical Contractor. We do residential and commercial repair/service calls, remodels, tenant finish, and lighting/project design. 20 years of experience as a second generation electrician and contractor. We are a fair, honest, no haggle business operating with strong Christian and American standards of quality and reliability. Locally owned and operated. Graduate of Arlington High School Class of 1994. We have multiple locations to service your needs!...

06/09/2021

Keith F.

Carroll Service Co. was excellent to communicate with both before and during the work I needed completed. They did fast and clean work. I cannot recommend them enough.

Description of Work
Installation of NEMA 14-50 and 240v outlets

05/20/2021

Donn P.

Gabe was fantastic ! Worked was performed as described ! Excellent work at an excellent price ! Would use again

Description of Work
Installed can lights and pendant light in kitchen

04/23/2021

David G.

Excellent. Gabe has done several projects for us and continues to be fair in pricing, responsive to requests, timely in communication, and does great, clean work.

Description of Work
Run Electrical to existing outdoor kitchen/bar

04/01/2021

Cami M.

Excellent. Service was quick and efficient. Will use again.

Description of Work
Install smoke detectors

01/09/2021

Stephanie S.

Early, fair price, no delay on documentation. Will use again.

Description of Work
Electrical box inspection

10/17/2020

Joel R.

Carroll Service Co and Electrician Gabe are fantastic. Definitely know how to address and fix the problem. Highly recommend to anyone needing electrical services.

Description of Work
Electrical outlet repaired

09/19/2020

Michelle W.

Excellent service! The power went out in my kitchen late on a Friday right before the weekend and Gabriel came over in less than 20 minutes, fixed up my outlets and even took extra time to help with some of my other electrical needs. Very reasonable price, knowledgable, and professional. Can’t wait to schedule a lighting project next!

Description of Work
New electrical outlets/restore power

07/10/2020

Heather H.

I called the number listed for Carroll Service Co. and Gabe answered the phone right off. He was able to get us scheduled easily. The day of our appointment he phoned that he was in the area a little early and could come by. He was very professional and courteous and repaired our light switch in 10 minutes flat. Everything works perfectly and we would definitely hire Gabe again. A pleasure working with Carroll Service Co!

Description of Work
Light switch replacement

06/24/2020

Alex B.

Gabe with Carroll Service Company did a great job! I needed to have our gas line bonded/grounded quickly, and Gabe responded and completed the work within 1 day at a competitive rate. I'm 100% satisfied with the work and experience.

Description of Work
Gas line bonding/grounding

06/17/2020

Mark W.

Gabe did terrific work and was punctual, professional, and affordable. What more could you want!

Description of Work
one light fixture installed and several wall outlets replaced

06/05/2020

Matt P.

Job went good and Gabriel was prompt and excellent.

Description of Work
Installed junction box for pool light

04/30/2020

Anne M.

I have used Carol Service Company many times and I have NEVER, ever been dissatisfied. The technicians are polite, professional and incredibly knowledgeable This last project was to bring my 30 year old electrical service up to recent code changes and install a whole house surge protection. The work was done on time, as bid and also some small internal issues that we discovered were repaired. Very, very satisfied,

Description of Work
Bring electrical system up to code, install whole home surge protector

Category electrician, ceiling fans

03/18/2020

micah N.

Gabriel was quick, friendly and professional. Had him install two track lights in my kitchen and a chandelier in my dining room. Took him less than two hours. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
Lighting installed

03/06/2020

Jennifer A.

Gabe is knowledgeable and friendly, easy to work with. I highly recommend giving him a call the next time that you need work completed.

Description of Work
Upgrading our electric panel and wiring

12/13/2019

Jeff J.

Gabe was super fast to respond to our call for help. We had breakers tripped in the panel that would not reset and power surges in the house. He was able to locate the source to everything quickly and get us back online.

Description of Work
Fuse panel issues

03/15/2019

David G.

Very quick to respond and perform the work (The next day only because I couldn't meet them the same day). Helpful talking through best solution based on the space (A rough finished walk in attic space that need lighting). Gabe is professional, clean, prompt and pricing is very reasonable. Second project by Gabe and Carroll Services. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Electrical install (Switch and electrical/lighting outlets)

03/05/2019

Steven P.

We had a light fixture in a very hard to reach (high) space in our living room that needed new bulbs. Gabriel was the only electrician I could find in our area with a ladder tall enough to reach our 20+ foot ceiling! Service was prompt, professional and friendly with an extremely fair price. Most other companies wanted to charge me just for the consultation! I'm very pleased with Carroll Service and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great electrician.

Description of Work
Changing light bulbs in a hard-to-reach area

11/20/2018

Ronaldo V.

Accommodated my service request the same of calling the company. Great and quick service. A recommended company for the services rendered.

Description of Work
Electric panel fix

10/29/2018

Wade T.

Gabe Carroll problem solved as to why the electrical outlet that powers our back driveway gate motor lost power. He surmised the underground feeder line was compromised, located the line, and replaced the line. He also installed a GFCI plug in our garage. Gabe explained everything as he progressed through the project and completed the job in a timely and professional manner. He arrived on time and cleaned up the work area.

Description of Work
Backyard outlet that powers security gate stopped working. Gabe identified the issue and replaced the underground power line plus he installed a GFCI plug in the garage.

09/28/2018

Larry M.

We own 4 businesses, appreciate the quick response, fixed problem correctly first time, will use again for both professional and personal

Description of Work
fix a bad light in our business hallway

09/23/2018

Rex P.

Worked me in on short notice. Made and appointment that worked with my difficult schedule arrived on time finished the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Install ceiling fan.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

09/21/2018

Seatran D.

Gaberiel was great, he arrived between the time he stated and was ready to work when he got here. He was very informative about the job and educated he on my particular set-up. I will be doing business them him again and I highly recommend him and company to anyone and their electrical needs. Thanks for a job well done.

Description of Work
Added an electrical outlet to my garage 240V

09/19/2018

bobby S.

He did a great job putting new outlets in my garage would use again.

Description of Work
New outlets in garage

09/12/2018

Sherry L.

Called to inquire about installation and cost of recessed lighting for a kitchen. Spoke with Gabe regarding the scope of work to be performed and had him come over to do the job. Really impressed with his work and had him do some additional work while there. Called and texted me on his arrival time to my residence. If in need of a good electrician I highly recommend this company. Will be using them again in the near future.

Description of Work
Installation of recessed lighting

08/21/2018

Joshua H.

If you’re like us, you always feel like you’re taking a gamble to invite someone to your home to perform a home repair. In this case, we are so glad we called Carroll Service Co. Not only were they personable and knowledgeable, they were efficient. They even pointed out some faulty work from another repair issue. We were very pleased with their work and would definitely call and use them again. Glad we have found our preferred electricians.

Description of Work
Electrical bonding

Majestic Outdoor Lighting

At Majestic Outdoor Lighting we are proud to provide high quality, professional LED outdoor lighting and landscape lighting solutions. We want your yard, garden, patio, pool or other outdoor area to shine and add to the ambiance of your property. We have experience working with both residential and commercial applications and we will find the best outdoor lighting solution possible for your needs. We work hard to design a lighting system that provides you with exactly the end result you are looking for! Call us today to learn more about outdoor lighting systems in Dallas, Fort Worth or any surrounding area. We will begin by helping you choose the right design for your property and needs. We can help highlight the best features of your property. When you add lighting to your outdoor space, you will bring new components to life. Textures that were previously unseen will add an artistic touch to your landscape. Water features will come to life with colorful light shows. And your outdoor spaces will become more usable night or day! Call for a FREE lighting estimate.

Offers by Majestic Outdoor Lighting on Angi
    Charles Fawcett and associates

I am a small contractor with a diverse back ground in real estate and remodeling projects, both interior and exterior spaces including landscape and irrigation.

Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical

Berkeys has been serving DFW since 1975. Berkeys offers plumbing, air conditioning & heating, and electrical services to homeowners. The company sells America’s top-rated brands of heating and air conditioning equipment known for high efficiency, reliability and serviceability. Berkeys Peace of Mind Plan ensures HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical systems all operate safely and at peak efficiency. Berkeys maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has led the field in area newspapers’ readers’ favorite polls.

Offers by Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
    $10

Troubleshooting, New construction, Remodels, Assessments, System analysis, Warranted work, Whole House Surge Suppressors, GFCI plugs, Ceiling fans, Landscape lighting, Breaker box, Fuse box, Electrical panel, Light fixture, Wiring, Hot tub, Outlets, Motors. Disconnects, Exhaust fan, Telephone, Cable, Home theater & Timers.