Buzz Custom Fence

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2004

5104 W Vickery Blvd

Fort Worth, TX 76107

Buzz Custom Fence, an 8 time Angie's List Super Service Award Winner, is among the top fence installers in the DFW metroplex. We install all types of fencing: wood, iron, vinyl, chain link, aluminum, farm & ranch, composite, pool fencing, etc. In addition, we install automatic gates, openers/operators, telephone entry systems, keypad and remote entry systems. If you are looking for outdoor kitchens, fireplaces and patios..we can help you with those, as well. We have been in business for almost 20 years and we will be here when you need us! Our staff of trained fence specialists will work with you to design a fence that fits your home and your budget. Give us a call, today!...

fence company (376)driveway gate installation (67)iron work (42)dog fencing (9)woodworking (15)stamped concrete (2)roofing (2)egress window (1)

10/14/2021

Amy V.

I called to have my gate opener repaired and Buzz Fencing sent Greg. He was amazing! Not only did he fix my problem, he fixed other little things that needed to be cleaned up as I was charged a basic fee for the trip anyway. He was also very patient and answered all my silly questions. I would recommend Buzz and Greg to anyone who asks for gate/fencing repair.

Description of Work
Automatic Gate Opener Repair

Category driveway gates

Work Completed On 10/05/2021

07/21/2021

Brent C.

Though the aluminum fencing took quite some time for manufacturing, once available, the installation went very well. We decided during the production process to change the gate size from 4' to 5', and this request was readily accommodated. The fencing looks great and is a vast improvement over the ornate iron fence we've had in place for 15 years.

Description of Work
Fencing, both cedar and aluminum

Category fencing

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

12/17/2020

Janelle F.

Buzz Custom Fence did an *excellent* job from start to finish. From the original visit and quote (by Mike) to the the 2-3 man crew that did the work, everything was great. The crew worked hard in the cold, took now shortcuts, and cut no corners. The result is a functional and beautiful fence. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
A new fence and an electric-powered driveway gate.

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

10/08/2020

Ray L.

They never called to quite the job another fence saw my request and ask to bid job. They did a great job

Description of Work
New fence 200’

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

10/01/2020

Tom L.

The job was excellent. They completed it when they said they would and were professional in every way.

Description of Work
Buzz Fence installed a new 6 ft. cedar fence.

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Thank you so much for the kinds words. We strive to make all of our customers happy with their new projects. If there is anything else you need, please contact us at any time. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Buzz Custom Fence.

08/27/2020

Bronson P.

I received this quote for a fence around my pool through Home Depot. They gave me a nice quote based on measurements and I accepted. They arrived several days late to start the project. When they arrived, they said they had misquoted me and wanted to add $600 to the project because the salesman never came out to measure. The first hole they dug broke a pipe. They couldn't fix it and have not reimbursed me for having to get it fixed myself. They never finished the fence and have taken weeks to come back to complete it. I was treated as a side project. Only coming out when they were in the area and had free time. Will never use them again.

Description of Work
Fence around pool

Category fencing

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

07/23/2020

Victor H.

Unfortunately, it didn't go. Estimator came out to review the work we needed done and then never followed up with a quote, though I followed up a couple of times. They are obviously too busy, so do yourself a favor and avoid this company.

Description of Work
Replace a backyard fence

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

05/26/2020

Stephenie S.

NOT DEPENDABLE even before work starts. Called on 5/1 to schedule an onsite property visit to discuss work. On 5/6 an employee, Jordan, came to measure and examine fence. A quote was promised via email by EOB 5/7. Called 5/11 to obtain quote. Apology given with a new promise it would be sent that day. It wasn't. Called again 5/21 to obtain quote. Apology given again with a new promise it would be sent that day. It wasn't. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME on unprofessional companies like Buzz Custom Fence. There are more reliable options out there.

Description of Work
Fence Repair and Renewal

Category fencing,wrought iron,driveway gates

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback, our manager Traci Miller will be contacting you today to discuss your project.

05/11/2020

Jeffrey W.

I would highly recommend Buzz Fencing for any Fencing needs. They replaced our aging wooden fencing with new iron fencing. All work was professional and the wife and I are extremely happy with the new fence. Pricing was competitive too.

Description of Work
Replacement of Fencing

Category fencing,wrought iron

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

05/07/2020

Philip C.

They came out & measured. Never submitted a quote. They never called

Description of Work
No work started or priced

Category wrought iron,dog fence

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

Angie's Super Service Award winner for 7 years. We install all types of fencing: Iron, wood, vinyl, chain link, pipe, aluminum, composite, brick & stone fences, automatic openers, retaining walls & handrails.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available