Audio Video Solution

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2014

400 Shadow Grass Ave

Fort Worth, TX 76120

Whether you have a room dedicated to a home theater, or a family room which serves multiple purposes, we can install the system that is right for you, your family, your budget and your lifestyle. If you want to improve the theater experience in your family room media area, we can help you with the right equipment to make a dramatic difference in your listening and viewing experience....

06/05/2017

Jimmy B.

Great... Showed up on time, performed the work fast and efficient. Cleaned up after themselves. I am extremely please with the service. I will be using this service again.

Description of Work
Install & set up dolby atmos surround sound system.

06/04/2017

Bonnie J.

David is awesome. He is very professional and has great knowledge of his profession. He goes above and beyond to complete projects. I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
David installed new media/ audio room equipment.

04/27/2017

MIKE C.

Response from initial contact to install day was perfect. On install day, David and Michael showed up promptly. They were both very professional, personable and knowledgeable and wore company uniforms. I was very impressed with their professionalism and positive attitude. Other tradesmen could learn a thing or two from Audio Video Solution. They took their time and made sure everything was perfect. Cutting holes in the ceiling is somewhat messy but clean up was minimal because they took precautions not to make a mess. This job went off without a hitch and I would hire them again. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Install 4 in ceiling speakers and accompanying wiring.

03/26/2017

Marcella B.

I talked to David Lopez with Audio Video Solution several months ago about getting a “master control” but, declined because of the expense and a little bit of my lack of understanding. I had 4 different devices with 4 different controls. The price was a bit more than what I wanted to spend. I purchased the Pro24.r Wireless Remote Control, Prolink.r control processor and the Pro24.dock. Now that I have the Pro24.r, I really regret procrastinating. The convenience is so great. Using the Pro24.r makes it all so simplistic and so worth having. The convenience outweighs the price by far. David was very professional and patient on demonstrating the functions of my new “master control”. Yes, it was very difficult for me to decide on the purchase but, I am sooooo glad I did. I am not a tech-savvy person but, this product is so easy to use. I am a person that doesn’t like change but, need simplicity. I would greatly recommend David Lopez, owner of Audio Video Solution, to anyone. He is professional and very knowledgeable of the audio/video technology. One of the features I like best is, you can control your devices from anywhere in the house, such as the sound or changing a station. You do not need to point directly at the TV.

Description of Work
I wanted a master control for all my devices connected to my TV. I was using 4 remotes to make everything work.

03/26/2017

Bret S.

Audio Video Solution is one of the most effective, efficient and high-quality vendors I've ever worked with. They show up on time, they have done their homework and preparation before they arrive, they take the time to get it right and they keep working until the job is done. The electronics they install and configure are often very complex (as in the case of my primary external security system) and it is clear that Audio Video Solution is passionate about the work they do. I have worked with Audio Video Solution several times now, and each time, they have exceeded my expectations. If you need security camera work or home theater work or anything else these guys do, I would recommend them over anyone else I've ever worked with. They even go so far as to reinforce the walls when necessary to accommodate heavy equipment (one my televisions and one of my cameras are quite large and needed extra support). When they finish, I feel comfortable that I have a permanent solution - not a temporary one.

Description of Work
Audio Video Solution installed additional cameras to my security system, and made adjustments to my home theater system.

03/07/2017

Monte W.

Work was done in a timely fashion and he kept a clean work space . All devices where mounted cleanly and professionally . This is my 2nd time using Audio Video Solutions. I highly recommend them .

Description of Work
Mounted 3 Tvs and 3 soundbars and floating shelf and hide all wire in wall

02/26/2017

Bob K.

David is reliable and professional. He does a great job, is innovative and solution oriented. He has a lot of experience and uses that experience to develop a custom solution for you.

Description of Work
I have used David for several jobs in my home. He has utilized existing wiring to convert to a hard wired home network and installed a switch so that my TV's and media devices such as Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV are hard wired. He also installed a centralized ethernet jack for a router for our phones, ipads and laptops. Also for my Home theater room which did not use a HDMI for the projection TV to the AV receiver, he was able to use a ethernet cord which was installed and attach converters to give me a 1080p picture with 4k capability. The picture looks great! Everything David has done has been top notch in quality and he has great ideas for making like easier through AV.

02/01/2017

Vicki M.

Great! This job required a lot more work than I anticipated as Davis had to go up into our attic to run the new cable. I thought that the cable was already there. Not only did David complete the job in a timely and professional manner, he was able to clean up and eliminate a lot of the excess wires and cables we had laying around behind our entertainment center.

Description of Work
We needed new television cable run to a different wall so we could re-arrange the furniture in our living room. We also had the installation of a sound delivery system.

08/22/2016

Amy P.

Most recently, David Lopez and his crew moved our previously fireplace mounted television from prior home to current home and installed beautifully. He also installed additional tv's and installed some security cameras for us. Everything looks wonderful and works perfectly. Since he is an authorized DirectTV and Dish contractor, he was able to install DirectTV on our 3rd floor townhouse roof that DirectTV wouldn't touch. This is our 3rd occasion to use AVS and have recommended them to numerous people who have also been very pleased.

Description of Work
Moved and mounted television Installed television on new wall mount and all associated wiring Installed security cameras and associated wiring inside the walls Installed DirectTV dish on 3rd floor roof when provider refused

Category home theater design

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying the new system from Audio Video Solution! Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

12/14/2015

Bret S.

Mr. Lopez is a dedicated service provider. He is fast, effective and attentive to detail. I am 110% satisfied with the work his team did for my family. He was very thoughtful and creative and proposed great solutions that have significantly increased the usability of my home theater systems. He got all my cables under control and even tamed my universal remote. When he cut into sheetrock, he was very careful and clean. I've hired a lot of service providers over the years (I own rent homes ...) and it's rare that I work with someone as professional and gifted as Mr. Lopez. I recommend him without reservation.

Description of Work
Mr. Lopez and his crew installed in-wall and in-ceiling speakers for my home theater system and also replaced speakers and components in the den. His team also installed a new TV on an awesome mount in my bedroom. Finally, Mr. Lopez installed exterior cameras around my house. The price I quoted above included the price of a new TV, a new receiver, a couple of speakers, mounts and other stuff.

Green Tech International Security llc

Specializing in HOME SECURITY! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

TopTech Electric

TECL #32286 (Texas Electrical Contractor License) Covered by $2,000,000 of liability insurance & We provide industry leading warranties for your piece of mind. In light of COVID-19 our technicians are following safe practices such as face mask, shoe covers, rubber gloves, safe distancing, and hand sanitizer before and after each call. Our team at TopTech Electric specializes in residential service & repair. We are dedicated to providing you a great experience at a competitive price. Our electricians are licensed & background checked, trained & knowledgeable, uniformed & drug tested and specialize in handling your homes electrical issues right the first time! We guarantee your 100% satisfaction. We provide UNMATCHED customer service - its our #1 priority. We take pride in our professionalism and cleanliness on our job sites. We arrive within the window as scheduled and always provide a courtesy notification when in route! Areas of service include; Troubleshooting, Electric Vehicle Chargers, Grounding Systems, Repair/Replace/Upgrade Panels, Restoring Lost Power, Whole Home Surge Protection, Ceiling Fans, Light Fixtures, Outdoor Lighting, Outlets, Switches, Smart Devices, Electrical Safety Inspection, & More!

Electrical Solutions Experts

We offer electrical residential services such as new home builds, remodels, troubleshooting electrical problems, replacing fixtures and devices, adding new devices or fixtures and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Find us on Facebook!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Specializing in: : TV Installation :Home Theater Sales and Installation : Home Entertainment Systems : Surround Sound Systems : Central House Audio/ Video System Distribution : 3D TV, Plasma, LCD, LED, DLP TV, Projector Installation and Mounting : Universal Remote Control System, Authorized Dealer : Dish Network & Direct TV Authorized Dealer : CAT5/CAT6 Data cable and much more!!!!

No TV repairs