Atlas Rug Gallery

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2013

4915 Camp Bowie Blvd

Fort Worth, TX 76107

Our Oriental rug showroom offers thousands of handmade rugs, area rugs, and Persian carpets fit for any homes decor. We also provide Oriental rug cleaning and antique rug repair and restoration.

12/12/2016

Nancy R.

They did an excellent job and were very professional. I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Atlas picked up, cleaned and re delivered two area rugs.

11/28/2016

John O.

Most pleased!!! The only thing I would do differently next time is use the discount coupon later found in an Indulge magazine.

Description of Work
Several Persian carpets cleaned and one expertly repaired.

11/27/2015

Linda F.

Hassan was knowledgeable, personable and easy to work with. Also very prompt to respond, and willing to work around my schedule. These rugs had a lot of yellowing due to age (they are solid off-white), and some staining, to the point that I feared they were ruined. But when they were returned, I was pleased to see them bright and without stains. When the rugs were ready, his crew came in and placed them, moving furniture and putting everything back in place. They were prompt, courteous, and conscientious. I definitely will use Hassan's services in the future.

Description of Work
Restored 2 heirloom Turkish wool rugs and cut them to fit my current dwelling.

Category carpet installation

11/19/2014

Johnny H.

Category carpet installation

11/13/2014

Robin S.

My wife and I needed a middle-sized (8X10) area rug, and we found an excellent selection at good prices at Atlas. The owner was extremely helpful and polite, and the crew that delivered the rug the next day was efficient. We were replacing an older rug, and they cut the pad under that rug to fit our new one and did a little furniture arranging to get it in place. Everything about our dealings with Atlas was satisfactory, and if we need another rug in the future we will certainly return there.

Description of Work
We bought a rug, which they delivered and installed

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, oriental rug cleaning

08/15/2014

Johnny H.

I am very pleased with the results. There was free pick up and delivery. The man that picked up the rugs showed me the damage to the rugs and the owner called me after he examined the rugs and explained what needed to be done, the cost and approximately how long it would take. They were delivered in the promised time. The rugs look like new and there is no chemical smell. I wish I had done it sooner.

Description of Work
My 3 oriental rugs were cleaned. Pet odors and pet stains were removed. The rugs were also repaired because of insect damage.

Elite Floors DFW

We are flooring experts here to help you get the home of your dreams. It is our goal to be your partner in maintaining your floors over the years.

East Dallas Flooring

We specialize in the sales and/or installation of glue-down wood, luxury vinyl (LVP), laminate, and waterproof floors but do NOT repair any work that we did not complete. We offer great rates on projects. We will beat any price and any service! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right! Check out all the services we offer below. Call or message us to schedule a free estimate today!

Primo's Flooring

Professional flooring services at affordable prices!

Ask for details.
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    Ask for details.

Sell, trade, buy new & used antique rugs. Clean and repair rugs. Give appraisal and evaluation on rugs.