Aspen Marble Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2008

Additional address - PO Box 641 Crowley, TX 76036....

Brennan Enterprises Inc

Brennan Enterprises Inc

Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areas.

Offers by Brennan Enterprises Inc on Angi

05/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed cultured marble shower, silestone counterttops in two bathrooms, silestone deck around bathtub. Turned out great.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Project- remodel 2 bathrooms, first bath was cultured marble shower and vanity,- product, installation and price was exceptional, 2nd bath we converted hall closet to shower, added jetted tub, wainscot walls and vanity, all went as scheduled and for original quoted price, very accommodating an professional, my customer could not be happier as am I

CATEGORY marble & granite

10/28/2011

I spent about $946 for their services. They were pretty good. They came in and gave me an estimate. Their price was a little bit high. Their quality and responsiveness were both good. They called and were here when they said they would be here. Their punctuality and professionalism were good too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aspen Marble Inc. did some work for me in my bathroom last week.

CATEGORY home remodeling

02/16/2010

They came out and gave me a bid. I just decided to go with another company. They were fine as far as showing up on time and showing samples.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a quote for a kitchen remodel, including countertops.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

06/10/2009

They finished the job in the time frame that they specified. They matched some older exsisting marble. They did great work and made sure they cleaned up their mess every day before they left. The workers who came out were very professional. We are exteremly happy with the work they did. Also, their prices are reasonable. We are going to use them to remodel a 2nd bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took out a closet, closed a wall in and expanded an exisiting shower to have a seat in it. They did this work for us last month, it was the first time we used them.

CATEGORY marble & granite,home remodeling

Solid surface kitchen countertops, granite & cultured marble, vanities, showers, tubs, whirlpools, for custom homes & remodels.