Appliance Repair Now

Founded 2000

We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 20 years of experience. We are a factory trained repair and installation company. Please call 817-713-5528 today for appliance repair services.

Appliance Repair - Large Project

appliance repair

dryer Reassemble and heating element correction and wire repair Customer has attempted repair him self and was referred to us by another happy customer and we came in and got him fixed up and back running and out of the hot seat
View project

3.7

4.4

4.1

appliance repair (14)small appliance repair (9)

09/15/2022

Pam S.

I can honestly say that the service was excellent. It was prompt, and very professional. I Even received several follow up phone calls to ensure that the repairs were as expected and working properly. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Ice maker and refrigerator

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

03/21/2022

Dolores H.

Couldn't fix it that day.(Friday) Had to order part that was in stock. Tuesday came to install broke another part Thursday came to install that part. Saturday water pump went out. Cost of above $373.87. Part cost on amazon $60.00 not on invoice should have just got the part from Amazon and did it myself water pump is on its way i wont be calling this overpriced outfit. Could almost have new washer for the price.

Description of Work
Washer lid lock replacement

Cost $373.87

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

01/20/2022

Matt P.

Taylor was great! He was responsive, fixed it fast, and on time. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

Work Completed On 01/20/2022

11/02/2021

Greg F.

Fast service at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
ice maker

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

10/30/2021

Pam B.

Quick, efficient and friendly

Description of Work
Appliance Repair repair oven

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

10/13/2021

Carla S.

When he got here he was in the wash room a short time then came out and said the problem isn’t the dryer. He said it was either the plug or the breaker. He said for $250 he would find out which one it was, get the part and come back another day. He let me know he isn’t a certified electrician but said he can do house hold repairs. I told him no. I didn’t want him to come another day. I needed my dryer and I wanted it fixed that day. I also felt that since he wasn’t an electrician that he was over charging me, but I felt like I didn’t have a choice. I couldn’t fix it and I didn’t know anyone who could. It mad me a bit mad because I felt that he was taking advantage of me but I said fix it because it wasn’t going to be fixed other wise. We told him there was an Ace Hardware not far from the house. He got the part and replaced the plug. I wrote him a post dated check for the next Friday. The next day I needed to use my dryer. He didn’t hook up the dryer vent. He just left it undone. That really made me mad. I was over charged for a half done job. I text him and told him I was not happy and why. He said he would come in a few days to hook it up. He told me to use the dryer like it was. No! I couldn’t believe someone would work on a dryer and not hook the vent up. I also didn’t have a receipt for the job. I had to ask for it. He said it was my fault because I hadn’t given them my email address. I’m sorry but that’s part of customer service. You’re supposed to follow up with your customer to make sure everything is done and done correctly. My complaint is I was over charged at least $150. He didn’t hook up the dryer vent and he didn’t follow up with me to make sure he had all of my information so he could get me my receipt.

Description of Work
He came to fix my dryer.

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

Hello ! To everyone who reads this post …….. we all know there are two sides to every story where shall I behind because this is very interesting and completely inaccurate ….. I will break this down to try avoid a rant please bear with me 1…… I was originally hired to repair customers dryer was actually given a song and dance as to why she couldn’t afford the repair before we ever scheduled in which I was told she was a retired teacher and I reply that I would be happy to take a post dated check to help her out accordingly 2 she rescheduled once telling me she didn’t have the money and would have said money the following week so we rescheduled for customer once on job she proceeded to tell me she Actually does not have the money so I again said No worries we will take a post dated check as mentioned 3 …… service call for dryer repair is $89 we come to discover the dryer is not the issue she clearly has a electrical issue …. At this time I explain to the customer said options and make it clear I am not a licensed electrician but can repair the dryer outlet / breaker as needed due to the circumstances …… which is a separate charge from the original reason I was hired or she could call a electrician and they would be happy to repair it for her 4 she basically said no and demeaned she have a working dryer that day ….. in return I told her for $249 plus parts at retail cost no additional Mark up …… I will make a special trip to the hardware store and gather said materials and come back and further diagnose the electrical issue and fix it ON THE SPOT MAY I ADD . No need to call another contractor or wait or pay another company etc . I find the outlet to be faulty and breaker test good outlet cost $9 which cost was passed directly on to customer I make my money by my trade professional services offered and not off the parts at this moment based on said job …… just keeping everything simple and transparent 5 she happily agrees and I take a post dated check for the following week , this took place on a Friday evening 6 get everything hooked up and working minus the dryer which customer had unhooked before I arrived and the vent tube was very short and torn up and they had tools and dryer parts laying around due to their handy skills prior to me arriving 7 she comes in and confirms everything is working we test and run the unit she looks everything over and is happy and it was fast and efficient and professional and could not have been a better experience over all in most peoples perspectives ….. I say this in reflection of my previous 5 star reviews I am very consistent and always will be and will make it right otherwise 8 We are closed on weekends I am a single dad with two young kids and the weekends belong to them and my family 9 she calls me over the weekend demanding I come back at the drop of a hat to re connect a vent I never disconnected and will admit I saw it but assumed they had plans to clean around unit or do something with it due to someone in the house appears to be handy prior to hiring me ……. I reply and answer on weekends as best as possible even though we are closed for service….. she proceeded to rip me up about how I was a rip off and she would be turning me in and I needed to come back right now ….. I reply I am happy to return on Monday / Tuesday based on schedule and get the vent hooked up if needed ……. Obviously as I write this that was not good enough……… so after reading all of this what actually happen here ????? Please ask your self and if you have any questions call me directly Taylor Saint owner of APPLIANCE REPAIR NOW @ 8177135528 Please keep in mind I am a professional repair man not a English major please don’t roast me over this grammar lol if you read this far I hope y’all all have a great day ! God bless !

08/13/2021

Dino F.

Better than expected. Instead of being taken advantage of, Taylor pointed out all I needed was a minor adjustment and not a complete motor replacement. He refunded the cost of the unneeded parts and even offered to check back in a few weeks to see if all was still working ok. Which he did!! I’d recommend using his services if you want honest dedicated work done !

Description of Work
kitchen Aid dishwasher

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

03/19/2021

Angie C.

He was prompt, reviewed all pertinent specs, had all the equipment to do the job. Very knowledgeable about his profession and job was 100% to my satisfaction. I will definitely be calling on his services in the future. Thank you Taylor

Description of Work
Appliance Repair new Gas cooktop adaptable for Propane

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/05/2021

Tom J.

Happy with the whole process! Guys did great job & were in & out efficiently, cleaned up everything & took old oven away! Absolutely would use again!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

01/25/2021

thomas D.

very well, installer was very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
install gas range. install propane jets.

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

01/21/2021

Vern S.

Taylor did an outstanding job. Very knowledgable and friendly service.

Description of Work
microwave not heating repalced mag/cap/diode

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Thank you very Mr [Member Name Removed]. We are greatly appreciated your review

01/21/2021

Vern S.

Taylor did an outstanding job. Very knowledgable and friendly!

Description of Work
replaced mag/cap/diode. microwave not heating

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

01/13/2021

David P.

Excellent! Very professional service and repair. Taylor is very knowledgeable and conscientious with his work. Cholly is very professional, friendly and keeps you advised of appointment date/time.

Description of Work
Oven repair

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

01/09/2021

Andra N.

Hour late. Friendly. Fixed it nice guy

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Small

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

Thank you for your feedback possibly there was a miss understanding when given a appointment time. Customer is told or given a 3 hour window which is aprox time of arrival in which we call or communicate eta when in rout due to nature of the service business we unfortunately don’t know how long any particular stop will take, and every customer is given the same respect when at he or she’s home which is quality time and workmanship. We definitely strive for excellence as you can see based on our other reviews.

01/08/2021

Debra C.

Taylor is amazing! He also moved our washer and dryer and cleaned out our dryer vent which was desperately needed. The blockage was probably what made the heating element go out. We couldn’t believe the stuff he blew out of the vent. Definitely a fire hazard! So thankful he recommended it!

Description of Work
Repaired heating element dryer was not heating also cleaned vent also relocated washer and dryer so doors would function efficiently opening closing in the correct manner

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

12/30/2020

💯Linda T.

Taylor came out to check 1 appliance and ended up fixing another. We appreciate his honesty and hard work. Repairs made and all is good! His scheduler is AMAZING and so kind!!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Small

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

Thank you very much Miss [Member Name Removed] for your review. We are greatly appreciated your feed back !!

12/29/2020

Kim W.

Perfectly. I would recommend Taylor to anyone.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Small

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

12/17/2020

James P.

One call and they were here exactly at the schedule time. They were quick to diagnosed the problem and were able to get the parts in and fixed within days. Very clean and respectful gentleman!

Description of Work
Ice maker needed fixed

Work Completed On 12/16/2020