AAA Home Repair & Remodeling - Mobile Homes

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2011

We are mobile home specialists and have been in business over 20 years providing excellent service and free quotes. Special rates for Senior Citizens....

CH Concrete and Fence

We are a family owned and operated. For any concrete and fence project, we are here to help you.

Everything Electric TX

Everything Electric TX has over 15 years of experience in the Electrical Industry. We are a small, family-owned business and treat all of our customers as we would our own family. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right. We work in commercial and residential, from the ditch to the switch! Call or click to schedule an estimate today.

Rockwall Underground

03/23/2014

Pleasant, and informative.

Description of Work
He observed the damage in the skirting of the mobile home all around. He was pleasantly honest in advising that a new skirt was actually not necessary, that the situation could be remedied by placing bricks or gravel all along the edge of the skirting to avoid having unknown critters dig their way in to reside under the mobile home.

Category drywall

02/14/2014

Lorenzo was professional from the very beginning. Answered the phone the first time I tried to call. I set up an appointment time and I had to push the time back a little and he didn't seem bothered and worked with me on the later time. He came out looked at what I needed to have done, measured what needed to be measured, showed genuine concern about the results I was expecting. Called me the foll...

Description of Work
Installed two doors and a window.

Category drywall

We specialize on mobile home and manufactured homes' repair and remodeling. We re level, install skirting, repair water leaks, repair water-damaged floors, repair all types of fixtures, tubs, sinks, kitchen sinks, electrical shorts, installation of ceiling fans, fences, build decks, porches, install and repair metal roofs. We have been in business for over 20 years, servicing a great number of cities around the DFW areas, such as Weatherford, Aledo, all Parker County, Alvarado, Burleson, and a

Check, PayPal