A-FAST TILE & COPING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2005

4.1

2201 E MADDOX AVE

Fort Worth, TX 76104

A-Fast Tile, Coping & Stone. Professional quality brings business. Superior service maintains it. 15 years of serving the metroplex....

01/14/2015

Craig B.

Description of Work
Pool renovation. They did a great job.

Category pool cleaners, pavers, gravel

11/02/2010

maria C.

They were very knowledgeable. I spent about $10000. My experience with them was great. They were extremely professional. The people, who did the work, were very precise. They were craftsmen at what they did. They did the work as if the work was for them. When they came out, they had a vision what would be best for me and what would work best for the pool. They came up with different ideas, which made a lot of sense. When they completed the work, it made a lot of difference to my pool. They were able to redo the stone work. They added some things to the waterfall which didn?t cost much. What they did made a big difference to the appearance of my waterfall and the rest of my pool. They are a very honest. They owned up responsibility for their work. They are very responsive and thoughtful in what they do. Their crew is very professional. The owner came out several times to make sure that all the work was being done right. I had his phone number and I could call him anytime. He answered any questions that I had. I will use them again in the future. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
I used A-Fast Tile & Coping a month ago.

10/04/2010

JASON A.

He showed us certain samples of product and then tried delivering different products. When confronted he abandon the job with the pool torn up and gave me the run around for the next few weeks. He Is not some one that stands by his work and I final gave him a date to finish the project and Ramon never showed up. If you consider using this person go check his work first hand. He tries to cuts corner and doesn't supervise hes help. They tore up my yard and left trash all over the place. We found another company to finish the project.

Description of Work
We had Ramon out to remodel the Pool, Deck and Plaster.

Category plastering, pool cleaners

06/10/2010

Stephanie B.

Had to change original date they were supposed to come, I called the office and receptionist (I think), could not get a hold of the tech in the field. She said she thought he was coming by on that very day (not the scheduled date). I never recieved a call from the tech telling me that so I told her to get the tech to call me. That never happened so I left a message on his cell phone. He did'nt call until the next day. We both have jobs so this was frustrating trying to make sure one of us would be here. When the job was done, it was horrible. The mastic was pouring out onto the pool deck and in some places there were holes in the mastic. It was very sloppy. I called Ramone and he did do a good job in making sure this was promptly fixed.

Description of Work
mastic around our pool

02/17/2010

Kirk P.

They weren't a hundred percent perfect. We have had to have them come back a few times. They were very knowledgeable. They came and I liked them when they gave me the estimate. They weren't necessarily the cheapest. I checked their references and got some very good references from them. In the beginning when I had a problem they came back very quickly, but this last time they did not. Their work was very good. I would hire them in the future, but that depends on what we needed done. They did a very good job on the pool resurfacing. They did an excellent job on the resurfacing around the pool. We had some trouble with the walls they put up.

Description of Work
We had the pool and spa service company come out over the summer and totally resurface the pool and the pool area and put up walls.

04/02/2008

JOHN M.

This was the most fun I have had with a contractor. Ramon, the owner, came out to give us a bid on new decking. He has tremendous creative ability and painted a picture of a new beautiful pool and deck area. After hearing his ideas and looking at his sketches, we couldn't wait to get started. The project turned out to be a much bigger one than we had originally thought, but the transformation that took place was breath taking. Ramon was right on with his estimates. The only additions, were things we added after work began. The stone masons were amazing. The way they could pick just the right stone for the right place. Ramon, was constantly on site supervising and always kept us apprised of what was going on. The quality of their work is beyond compare. We have had several other contractors doing other projects, and they all want to know who did the stone work. Ramon always found a way to paint a picture for my wife and she couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Description of Work
Extensive back yard renovation. Completely reworked swimming pool. Added beach entry, added tanning ledge, redesigned spa, replaced tile and new coping, replastered with pebble tec finish. Also replaced 1200 sq ft of aggregate decking with stone. Built outdoor stone kitchen grilling area. Built new outdoor stone fire pit.

02/25/2005

CHARDEL B.

THE ABSOLUTE FASTEST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD IN 15 YEARS. RAMON WAS GREAT AND HIS CREWS WERE THERE EARLY AND WORKED LATE. FANTASTIC. EVERYTHING DONE IN 1 WEEKS TIME.

Description of Work
REMODELED POOL WITH TILE, STONE COPING AND PEBBLE PLASTER

Lancaster Masonry

Lonestar Masonry Repair

Lonestar Masonry Repair specializes in residential and commercial masonry repair service. Our services include brick repair, crack repair, stone repair, mortar matching, chimney and fireplace repair, mortar cap repair, firebox repair, archway repair, patio repair, walkway repair and masonry restoration. To learn more about our services give us a call at 817-709-6834 to schedule your free estimate. Ask us about our military, first responders, and educators discount. http://lonestarmasonryrepair.com/

Tecton Stoneworks

Tecton Stoneworks is a division of Utter Construction Company which has been in business since 1995. UCC-Tecton offers diverse expertise, installing all types of masonry materials including: brick, pavers, concrete block, stone, glass block, cultured stone, cast stone and thin stone veneer. Over the past ten years, our clients have requested the use of stone more often than any other masonry material. Because of the growing demand, this new division of UCC is being formed, to more accurately meet the needs of our clientele. Aaron Utter, owner of UCC, is a third-generation stone and brick mason. He learned masonry under the guidance of his father, Loyall Utter, who learned from Aaron's grandfather, J. L. Vandergriff. Honesty and integrity are the foundation of UCC and Tecton Stoneworks. Our utmost desire is to earn your trust and develop a business relationship that will last for years to come. We have an ever-growing list of satisfied clients and references, available upon request. Unlike other stone masonry companies, Tecton Stoneworks warranties all new construction for two years, and carries commercial liability insurance. We also accept all major credit cards for your convenience.

POOL RENOVATIONS, REDESIGNING & REPAIR, RE-TILING, RE-COPING, RE-PLASTERING, EQUIPMENT UPGRADES, SALT SYSTEMS, AUTOMATED CONTROLS, CUSTOM STONE DESIGN, ROCK WALLS, FLAGSTONE DECKS, DECK REMOVAL & REPLACEMENT, OUTDOOR GRILLS, FIREPLACES, WATERFALLS, PATIOS, SPAS, STONE LANDSCAPING, MARBLE & GRANITE FABRICATION. SUPPLY ALL TYPES OF NATURAL STONE FROM THE UNITED STATES & MEXICO: I.E. FLAGSTONE, TRAVERTINE, CHOPPED STONE, THIN VENNER, HAND CARVED LIMESTONE.