LawnLab

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2009

LawnLab is a business located in the heart of Forney, TX. Our philosophy is simple, provide a superior lawn care program and offer personalized customer care that is uncommon in our industry. LawnLab values our customers and with our existing customer base we have formed great relationships throughout the years. This has lead to the foundation of our continuous growth with customer referrals. **Refer your family, friends and neighbors and receive $25 on us!! All our lawn care estimates are FREE with no-obligation to you. Please give us a call today to find out special promotions!...

Looking for the best Royse City lawn care service? With our professionally trained lawn care technicians, Bob Short’s Lawn Envy provides the expert Royse City lawn care service that your lawn needs. Join our Royse City lawn care customers by choosing the professional lawn care technicians at LawnEnvy to give you a healthy, weed free lawn from the best lawn care service in Royse City, Texas. Call us today for Pre-Emergent specials!

Additional contact name - Tom Poen. Additional DBA - Weedex Lawn Care.

Wildlife X Team® East Texas is a family owned business leading the way in humane wildlife control and removal from your home and business. Wildlife X Team® East Texas provides both repair and wildlife removal throughout East Texas and the surrounding area. Have bats, rats, armadillos, snakes or raccoons? Wildlife X Team® East Texas, will remove any wildlife and repair most damage caused by these nuisance pest! Best of all, we will work to protect your home and keep them from coming back!

12/01/2016

Our yard was a disaster when we bought the house in 2014. We tried to get rid of the weeds on our own but had minor success. We hired LawnLab to rescue our lawn and us. It may take another year to get it under control so we have renewed our contract again for 2017. Already, we see a major improvement and have gotten positive comments from neighbors!

Description of Work
Weed control/grass growth

03/10/2014

I wanted to let everyone know how pleased I am with this company. I had another company prior who kept burning my lawn. Lawnlab uses a lot of natural products and I've just had such good results with them. I highly recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
I have full service assistance annually for my bermuda glass lawn - I pay each time they come out. They fertilize and spray pre-emergent several times a year.

Category lawn service

06/04/2013

Good results for first time treatment. There was a question on the price. As an Angieslist customer I assumed that I would get the best possible price. The Angieslist first time application was 40% off, which I accepted. After paying for first application, I looked at the Lawnlab website and clicked on specials. The price noted for first time customers was $19.99. I paid $31.49 (including tax). I ...

Description of Work
First time treatment of weed control and fertilizer.

05/06/2013

With two Lawn Lab treatments my lawn looks better than it did after 8 treatments by a competitor.

Description of Work
Lawn Lab is doing weed control and fertilization for my lawn.

04/30/2013

I called several companies to come out and look at my lawn to determined what I had to do to get it in shape for the season and LAWNLAB was the only one to take up the challenge. They came out and fertilize and treated the weeds at a discount on the first application and they are going to keep me inform if I require any more treatment for the grubs this year.

Description of Work
My lawn needed a little TLC due to grub damage from last year.

Category lawn treatment

Lawn treatments, tree & shrub care, aerations, grub elimination, fire ant treatment & other turf services.