Window Genie of Flower Mound

Founded 2014 • With Angi since December 2014

2225 Ellis Dr

Flower Mound, TX 75028

At Window Genie of Flower Mound, we clean windows and a whole lot more! We’re your locally owned, operated and fully insured home service professionals servicing the Flower Mound area including Northwest Dallas & surrounding communities. All our technicians have been screened and are badged for

02/10/2020

Elizabeth B.

Excellent. Met the owner and he estimated the cost, which was more than reasonable. technician appeared on time, was friendly... and worked quickly. gave me an assessment of the gutters and made a recommendation for a small repair. I will use this company again, and for other tasks like window cleaning and power washing of cement. this is a terrific company, friendly and professional workers and very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
needed to have m gutters cleaned

11/20/2018

Tom F.

The technician showed up on time, got right to work after surveying the property. Told me it would take about 3 hrs and that is exactly what it entailed. All windows done very nicely, no damage to any nearby fixtures or gutters. Exactly the reliability and professionalism that I was looking for. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Needed inside and outside windows cleaned, along with windowsills

Category window cleaning

Thank you sir, we appreciate your business!

10/26/2018

Don R.

It couldn’ t have been better. I’ll definitely call them again

Description of Work
Wash windows & power wash concrete

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you very much. What a beautiful home

07/15/2018

LISA F.

Everything went well - on-time, professional, and all work completed as expected. The owner came by on a Saturday and provided a fair and reasonable bid for the windows and suggested power washing the house, which was a great idea that made a big improvement in the appearance. They were able to schedule the job in a couple of days and did a good job.

Description of Work
Clean windows (in and out); power wash house siding; clean high ceiling fans and ledges.

07/05/2018

susan G.

Within 3 days we went from quote to completion, even with a holiday in there. The young man was so friendly and he was quick but very thorough- my windows have never looked this good!! The price was very good and we have several windows that are 20+ feet high. I will use again for sure, highly recommended!

Description of Work
Window cleaning, interior and exterior

Category window cleaning

Thank you for your business. I will be sure to share your response with Lakeem. You and your husband were a pleasure to deal with.

05/28/2018

Jason N.

It went well...only issue was a delay due to rain

Description of Work
Window cleaning and pressure washing

03/13/2018

Lori C.

They charged extra for cleaning sills. They were filthy. (See photo) Entire portions of windows were just missed in the cleaning. Owner saw nothing wrong with the quality of the job. Owner said no charge, then threatened to turn me over to a collection agency. Don't know how they stay in business. UPDATE 3-20-18 Horrible, and now the owner is lying in his response to my review. The attached photo IS from the job they did and I sent it to him, along with other photos of the unsatisfactory job, the day after the cleaning to show him what a lousy job they did. Now he is lying, saying the photo is not of this job--not true. Shame on you.

Description of Work
Clean windows, sills and shades

Category window cleaning

This customer never had any intention of paying us. The pictures supplied are not from the house we cleaned. Any time we get a recheck (which is very rare) I visit every job site usually with my tech so I can find out what happened. I visited this site after the work was completed and found nothing wrong. In an attempt to keep a customer happy I deducted the cost of the sill cleaning from her bill. Work was performed in mid December 2017. After a number of attempts to contact this person with no response, yes I did threaten her with a collection agency for the first time since I opened my business. Her bill was over 90 days past due. It is amazing to me how someone like this will go out of their way to ruin someones reputation.

11/28/2017

George W.

They did an excellent job, start to finish. I contacted Blair and he set an appointment to come look at the job and give me the estimate. He arrived on time and took his time in coming up with the price. We set the appointment for the cleaning on the spot and they were able to get to us quickly. Upon arrival the technician was very friendly and went about his work with minimal interruption to the household routine. He did an excellent job and left no evidence of his being there except very clean windows. We will absolutely use Window Genie again.

Description of Work
We had all of our windows cleaned inside and outside

Category window cleaning

Thanks so much. It was a pleasure to work with you.

11/15/2017

Michael G.

It went well. Technician arrived a little before the scheduled time. He promptly did the inside windows, being very careful of possessions, furniture, blinds, etc. He did the outside, using razor blade scrapers to extra clean the glass, removed and replaced screens, explaining what he was doing during each step of the process. I will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and out.

Thanks so much. I will be sure to share this with Don! Blair

11/09/2017

Nancy W.

I was very satisfied with the job done. Blair came by and gave me an estimate the morning after I called. The service rep (Don) who came to do the work was very professional and thorough. I was impressed that he took special care with my furnishings when moving them. The windows look great! I'll be calling them again.

Description of Work
Windows washed inside and out

Category window cleaning

Thanks for taking the time to review us. I will be sure to share this with Don!

09/07/2017

Matt S.

Lakeem arrived on time, was very friendly and professional. Got our Angie's list discount. Was very pleased the outcome.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and out.

We love our Angies List customers. Thanks for your business

08/28/2017

David B.

I called Blair and he was able to come out the same day to give me an estimate. This is the second time we have used him and are very happy. His crew showed up on time and were very efficient. They cleaned all the glass outside, took off the screens and i also had them clean inside and the tracks. Good as new. We will use again.

Description of Work
Windows needed cleaning

Category window cleaning

Thanks so much for calling us back.

05/19/2017

Michelle M.

Contacted them on Saturday 5/13. They said they could do Thursday after 3 pm on 5/18. I texted them at 330 asking if they would still be coming. They said no, backed up for 2 weeks. I told them they had said they would come and they replied "Sorry my phone broke and I lost everything. I'd rather not communicate via text." Really?!! Very unprofessional. I have company coming and now I am in a bind. VERY unprofessional

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category window cleaning

This lady texted my cell phone (not sure how she got that number) stating that her first name was [Member Name Removed] and she wanted to know how much to clean inside and out of 18 windows and what our schedule was. I gave her the price we normally quote and offered to visit the property to give an exact price. I did state that we would be in her area the following Thursday. This lady never made an appointment. She never gave me her last name or address and she expects us to show up and clean her windows? This is why I always prefer to SPEAK with my customers rather than relying on communication by text. We are very proud of our reviews with Angies List customers and these customers are great to work with. This person is obviously an exception.

05/13/2017

Gary F.

They did an awesome job! They were punctual, professional, fast & efficient yet extremely thorough. Our windows look great! We will definitely be using Window Genie of Flower Mound again and recommending them to neighbors and other friends.

Description of Work
We needed the exterior of our windows cleaned.

Category window cleaning

Thanks so much. We appreciate your business!

03/15/2017

Richard Y.

They came the same day after I purchased it. I think the price was fair. Two people came out. It took about 2 hours. They were punctual and did quality work.

Description of Work
Purchased a Big Deal. They cleaned the interior and exterior of all my home windows.

01/31/2017

John A.

Excellently. The two man crew arrived when appointed, one working inside and the other outside. They were efficient, careful and worked speedily until they were completed.

Description of Work
Window clean on 24 windows

Category window cleaning

Thank you sir. The guys and I really appreciate when a customer takes the time to say a few nice things about our business!

11/28/2016

Dianne K.

The team arrived at the time expected and went right to work. Very polite young men and good at what they do. Definitely will hire again the next time I need my windows cleaned.

Description of Work
Windows and screens cleaned.

Category window cleaning

Thanks so much for your business and for being an Angies List member.

11/14/2016

Lee B.

Great! Arrived on time and were most professional and they looked professional. Nothing more I could have asked for and will definitely call again!

Description of Work
Outside windows washed

Category window cleaning

Thanks for your business!

11/08/2016

Richard B.

They did a great job. I have very tall windows and they did a wonderful job. The guys were professional and I felt very comfortable with them in my house. Scheduling was quick and easy.

Description of Work
Washing the inside and outside of all 40 plus windows in our home.

Category window cleaning

Thanks so much. Your business is appreciated. Best of luck with your family and new baby this week!

10/22/2016

Paula K.

Team showed up on time, very professional. They worked hard for four hours. Very impressed.

Description of Work
Inside and outside windows

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We love our Angies List customers.

09/26/2016

Cathy G.

They were on time, fast, efficient and did a really good job. Elvis did great managing the job.

Description of Work
I had all the windows (@ 25) in the house cleaned inside and outside.

04/21/2016

Frank L.

Blair came out to assess. My patio was in bad shape and needed cleaning. There were some problem areas. However, Blair was calm and very professional and reassured me it could be done and it would look much better after. He came out personally to supervise the work and made sure the problem area was properly taken care of. I was very impressed by his professionalism and how he made me feel confident in his work. The result was outstanding! While here, I asked him to clean my walkway and driveway as well and he did this very well too.

Description of Work
Pressure cleaned patio and driveway.

Category pressure washing

04/10/2016

Napenda K.

We needed our windows cleaned and i found this company on Groupon. Though they didn't service my area on the advertised deal, they referred me to one of their franchise stores within my area. A very professional team of two arrived promptly as requested and worked quite fast. They are very thorough in what they do and friendly too. My husband also requested that they clean some smaller windows in the garage which were not included in the initial quote and they didn't hesitate to do so. I would definitely recommend them and intend on using them again for our window cleaning.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior window cleaning.

Category window cleaning, window tinting

03/30/2016

Vivek K.

Very professional.. Came by for an estimate on a Saturday within 4 hours of me contacting them. Were very patient on me making a decision to go with them....did not push. They were definitely not the cheapest, but were definitely the most professional. Referred us to GlassDFW to get a couple of windows (glass) replaced. Had to wait till we got the windows replaced. Again, very patient. Came on time and did a get great job with indoor and outdoor cleaning. One comment: On the indoor cleaning, they were not able to get all the dirt totally removed because of inside tint. Instead, they could only use a wet wash with light wipe. This should have been mentioned up front during the estimation process.

Description of Work
Inside/outside Window cleaning (did not do inside tracks). Screen brushing Power washed patio green mold/dirt Tinted 2 windows

Category window cleaning, pressure washing, window tinting

02/15/2016

Scott J.

Good company and employees. They missed a window in the garage and applied a "Rain-X" type of spray on our back windows close to the pool. Told my wife, I was not present, that this would keep the spotting from occurring from the pool cleaner. It did not. Honestly feel they sold my wife the Rain-X just because she didn't know. They seemed to be in a hurry (got the feeling it's a "volume" type of business). Could be absolutely wrong, its a "feeling" my wife had. Will be looking for another window cleaning company. Sorry guys.

Description of Work
Cleaned inside/outside windows.

Category window cleaning, window tinting

I'm a bit perplexed by this review. Good employees and good company. As far as the "rain ex", that is not what you purchased nor what we presented. I agree that product does not work. We applied a product called invisible shield. While it does prevent spotting for a period of time (usually about 90 days) its purpose is to apply a layer of protection between the window glass and the hard water buildup that chlorine pool water causes. This buildup will eventually etch into the glass at which point the glass cannot be cleaned. There was considerable build up on these windows. As far as the spotting since this was applied over 5 months ago it is losing its effectiveness. You do still have some protection against what the invisible shield prevents from happening. As far as being in a hurry. This crew had only 2 jobs that day. My lead tech "Elvis" is like a machine on the job site. I instruct my crew to get in and out of my customers home as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality. I don't like contractors in my home and I'm sure my customers don't either. My goal is to perform a quality service as quickly as possible so my customers can go about their day. Not sure about the missed window. We are in your neighborhood almost daily and would have gladly stopped by to correct something we missed. I appreciate your business and your time for writing this review Blair

Dirt Defense

Dirt Defense Pressure Washing started only as a side hobby has grown into a professional commercial and residential pressure washing company. We pride ourselves on high quality work, and excellent customer service! We serve the nearby DFW community with pride! Text (972)-897-5835 to get your Pressure washing projected started today! Our Specialities: Driveways Concrete Sidewalk Fencing Patio and Deck Machinery Contact for More! Competitive Pricing and High Quality Work Owner-operated and looking to grow.

Clean Wave Pressure Co.

We have the experience and dedication to transform your space to a clean aesthetically pleasing condition! We guarantee your satisfaction, and will make sure the job is done right! Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Precision Power Washing LLC

Precision Power Washing provides a variety of services to help you get the look you want for your home or business. Using Precision Power Washing to remove build up of dirt and grime that has gathered over time immediately makes your surfaces look like new and dramatically improves the impression of your home or business. Precision Power Washing is an independently owned and operated company committed to helping you maintain a clean image for your home or business. By choosing our licensed and insured company rather than a handy man, you can feel confident that your power washing job will be completed by a trained professional and results will be guaranteed. We strive to exceed all of our customers’ expectations by providing excellent customer service, timely results, and competitive pricing. Our friendly and experienced technicians can tailor services to meet your needs and are determined to make sure you are 100% satisfied. We work flexible hours and are able to accommodate your schedule by performing services day or night and on weekends.

American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover