William French Home Improvements

Founded 2014 • With Angi since April 2015

2111 Justin Road #120

Flower Mound, TX 75028

Are you considering remodeling your bathroom or kitchen? Installing new flooring in your home? Adding a new addition to your property? If so, the friendly, experienced professionals at William French Home Improvements are ready to speak with you. A locally owned and operated business, William French Home Improvements is committed to working closely with customers, building relationships, and delivering elegant, lasting results. From kitchen and bathroom remodels to new flooring and new construction projects, their dedicated and industry-recognized experts are ready to assist you. William French Home Improvements only works with quality materials and, throughout every stage of each project, ensures that customer expectations are exceeded. If you are considering a new remodel or construction project for your home, the Flower Mound home improvement professionals at William French Home Improvements are ready to speak with you. Contact them today to request a free, in-home consultation....

07/08/2021

Ellen P.

Joe Norris and Gary Jackson were great to work with to remodel and design our Kitchen and Laundry room. Custom Cabinets, new flooring, extensive interior painting, new trim and electrical work. They installed new Kitchen and Laundry appliances. LED lights were installed in the cabinets and ceilings. They were in constant communications via phone and text messaging. From demo to having a working kitchen took approximately 6 weeks. They provide advice when asked about products, designs, and other improvements to the house. Their team of trade professionals were some of nicest people we have ever worked with on home improvement projects. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Laundry Room remodel, new travertine floors

Category custom cabinets, countertops, drywall, electrician, remodeling, wallpaper removal, woodworking, appliance sales, marble & granite

10/18/2020

Amber O.

Gary and his team did awesome. The paid attention to detial. Got it done pretty quick and did a great job.

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

08/07/2020

Russell D.

Excellent job once again!! We hired Gary over the past 3 years to remodel our master bathroom and kitchen. This time William French replaced our downstairs flooring with ceramic tile in the living and dining room, and new carpet in the master bedroom. We also had our fireplace refaced with tile and everything looks awesome!! They also replaced most of our baseboards that brightened up our 20-year old home. I'll certainly be calling Gary for our next project of replacing the upstairs flooring. Great job!!

Description of Work
Replace carpeting with new ceramic tile and carpet

Category ceramic tile

01/26/2020

Jane M.

I can’t say how pleased I am with my new remodeled bathroom. Gary Jackson was awesome to work with. He spent a lot of time working with me to pick out tile for the new shower. He was always professional and responded very quickly to any emails, texts, or phone calls. His team came everyday on time and worked until the job was done. They never left a mess and didn’t interfere with any activity going on with my family. His cost is reasonable and fair and I will not think twice about calling him again for my next remodeling job.

Description of Work
New bathtub, retile shower, new fixtures

01/26/2020

M M.

We are so pleased with Gary and his team from William French in Flower Mound. They have done a fantastic job doing a partial remodeling job on our guest bathroom. It looks beautiful and so well done! Quality work that was worth every penny! Gary even helped us figured out the cheapest way to do things without sacrificing quality. Just amazing! If you need your home remodeled or just part of it, I highly recommend Gary and William French.

Description of Work
Retile shower, new bathtub, nee fixtures

01/13/2020

Mitch B.

Gary was great to work with, Helped us chose all materials and advised us throughout the entire process. We had a full kitchen remodel, all new floors for the whole house. Fireplace remodel with tile facing. Complete bathroom remodel. Quality of the work was excellent. Every person that came into our house was friendly and treated us and our house with respect. We could not be happier with the results. All of our concerns were taken care of. Communication was always prompt. Gary was always available via text, email, phone.

Description of Work
kitchen/floors/paint/bathroom

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, interior designers, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

10/10/2019

Russell D.

We had William French remodel our master bathroom a couple of years ago, making it the best room in our home. Gary Jackson came out for that project, and we called him recently to look at improving our kitchen. He gave some great ideas for remodeling, including painting the cabinets rather than replacing them, and they turned out awesome! We are very pleased with the final result and once again, love our kitchen. All of the workers were efficient and polite. We’ll be calling Gary again when we’re ready to replace flooring in the rest of our home. Great job William French!!

Description of Work
Replace patio door, kitchen floor, countertops, backsplash, lighting, painted cabinets and walls.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, marble & granite, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

06/30/2019

Brett H.

This was our first significant house remodeling experience (kitchen and guest bath), and William French Home Improvements made it great! Gary Jackson was our main point of contact, and he was very easy to work with, stayed close to the initial deadline and was an absolute professional. We also worked closely with Miguel, a core project manager, who was also very professional, did great work and gave us peace of mind. Renos may hardly go off without a hitch - a few things changed outside of our control and then we changed a few things up mid-stream - but Gary was able to keep us close to the timeline provided at the start and was also very budget-conscious given our last-minute changes. I am beyond pleased with the finished product (the kitchen is phenominal!), and I would highly recommend Gary, Miguel and William French to anyone looking for an excellent, cost-effective remodeling experience. I expect to be a repeat customer in our next remodel endeavor!

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, remodeling, wallpaper removal, home remodeling

03/03/2019

Debbie R.

Gary Jackson at William French was great! I had a lot of ideas about what I wanted but wasn't sure if they would work or even look good. He was able to make my idea work and added his own ideas that I would not have thought of. My kitchen turned to better than I expected.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

03/05/2018

Kate W.

I would hire William French again if I ever have home improvement needs. Wil Reed was very knowledgeable in helping bring my vision to life, and Miguel (working manager) was awesome to work with! We had an ineffective narrow pantry wall that divided our kitchen from our living room, and we knocked it down, put up a beam and installed a custom island in its place. They also painted our dark cabinets white and replaced our outdated fluorescent light with 4 can lights. The difference in how the space feels is unbelievable! From dark and cramped, to bright and open. We couldn't be happier! Oh, and they finished it in 2 weeks from start to finish! Hire them. You won't regret it!

Description of Work
Knocked out a pantry wall that separated the kitchen from the living room and replaced it with an island.

02/20/2018

Lelia N.

I needed a new front door frame. I talked to Wil W/French Home Improvements. Wil looked at my door frame, and gave me a bid price. I called him on a Wednesday to set up a time. He had his framer out that Friday morning. The price was good. The time it took was expedient. The quality of work done was exceptional. It was such a relief to get this fixed, and I had peace of mind that a Lic & Ins contractor was fixing my home. Wil communicated with me the entire day. He contacted me the next day and day after to ensure I was still satisfied with the quality of work. I have been very please with the work done by William French Home Improvements

Description of Work
Door Frame

Category drywall, remodeling, woodworking

09/29/2017

Bob T.

Gary new manager, assisted us. Told we didn't need permit since no new plumbing or electrical work. Permits take to long to get approved. Kept saying they were getting a team that could remodel bath quickly due to husband's health. Took 5 weeks to start (Paid 50% April 26, 2017, work began after Memorial Day) had to redo tile 2 times still not professional, shower door does not fit, texturing is substandard. Also sealed tile floors and shower with wrong sealer and had to redo, also did not use spacers most of time. Tiles are very very close together. Rick did not supervise our job, new manager did. Rick did not know depth of problems. Told all was handled! Mistakes covered up 2xs. I climbed 6 ft ladder to change bulb and found openings at top of shower where studs could be seen and walls open 2-6" behind top tiles. Trim tile not matched at front. When I tried to show pictures, Gary always said within bounds, thus I was wrong! Claimed all mistakes were corrected and ask to pay in full end of August. When Rick was notified and came out, he promised to redo obvious errors; 4 wks later we were told tiler went to Mexico and don't know when he will return. New door at glass shop waiting to install. Job not professional; stress excessive.

Description of Work
Change regular water closet and shower to ADA approved for husband. We purchased shower equipment, seat, and safety bars. Did not replace vanity tops, vanities, or lights. Tile on floor and shower was redone.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

09/25/2017

Mike R.

Houzz review: We hired William French Home Improvements for a complete kitchen remodel and could not be happier with the results. Wil Reed and his outstanding crew delivered our project ahead of the agreed upon schedule and within our budget; even with some last minute changes. So nice to not be nickeled and dimed to death for minor add-ons. Wil offered great suggestions throughout the process that made a big difference in the final outcome. His entire crew were professional, courteous, and very respectful of boundaries. I would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

12/12/2016

Roy M.

Excellent. On time, completed 1st visit.

Description of Work
Rebuild custom sewing/quilting furniture.

Category woodworking

12/08/2016

Joel W.

It was excellent.

Description of Work
They installed new flooring and new tile in the bathroom.

Category ceramic tile

06/15/2016

June L.

Description of Work
I just got an estimate. Have not chosen a company yet but was impressed with this company.

05/18/2016

AARON B.

Description of Work
Paid but no services rendered. Scheduling was a nightmare, so nothing happened in spite of pre-payment for the BIG DEAL. Can I just get my money back?

10/13/2015

ALAN B.

Description of Work
On the first occasion, a person came out from William French and measured my kitchen and told me he would email me a proposed upgrade plan I could look at and decide what steps would be next. | |After a month or so of not getting anything, I called the company and they told me that the gentleman was no longer with the company. They apologized and told me they would have to send out someone else to start the process all over again (I was a bit unhappy with this, but agreed). Again the person came out and made measurements and they had my email and phone number. | |That was over a month ago and I have received no email or contact from anyone. I have had enough. Even if they wanted to do it now, I wouldn't go forward. If there initial marketing effort is this slip shod, I certainly wouldn't want to take the risk of having them do the work. | |Sorry, but just a bad experience all around. I have an old Fox and Jacobs small home and they might have viewed me as a bad prospect for their services, but I'd much rather they simply told me that.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

09/09/2015

Jerry W.

Category interior designers

06/20/2015

John K.

This experience was completely "stress-free" from the selection to the install. ?The sales manager was knowledgeable and asked great questions to understand our needs and budget. ?The carpet that was selected has exceeded our expectations and did not disappoint!! ?The install team was on-time, professional and skilled at their work- ?This was a 5-room and stairs, 2000+ square feet job, and the install team completed the flawless install in 1-DAY!!! ?The lead installer asked if they could work into the evening to avoid the potential rain the next day and when the job was complete all the furniture was perfectly back in place and the rooms looked great!!! ?If you are looking for high-quality carpet, at a competitive price with turn-key install you gotta go with William French Home Improvements!!!

Description of Work
Carpet selection and install on stairs and upstairs- 2000+ square feet.

06/10/2015

Susan Y.

Rick and Wil did a fantastic job with updating my kitchen. They helped me with getting materials and gave great advice. They were very timely and the crew showed up when they said they would. The crew had great attention to detail and were very nice and made sure we were happy with the work.

Description of Work
They did a kitchen update.

06/01/2015

Dodd R.

Rick, Wil, David, Raoul, and all the other staff were courteous, respectful, thorough, and did a great job. If anything needed a second look or was not up to our expectation, they immediately addressed it without complaint.

Description of Work
They did general house repairs.

Category remodeling

05/04/2015

Bobbie S.

Everything was excellent. The workers were very timely, neat and cleaned everything up at the end of the day. They were flexible and able to work with me and my schedule. They were very professional and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They remodeled my shower.

05/01/2015

John H.

We were VERY HAPPY with our William French Home Improvements. These people are THE BEST! The work was done with very professional people who knew exactly what they were doing. Every detail was handled in a professional and timely manner. William French Home Improvements is THE BEST home improvement company that we have ever worked with and we absolutely recommend their service; Professional, Courteous, Punctual and Great Results!!!

Description of Work
Granite counters, Back-Splash and Carpet

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling