Pool Care Specialists

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2010

Thank you for considering Pool Care Specialists.It would be a privilege to service your pool care needs. We are Dependable, Affordable, Professional, Insured, Bonded, Licensed and do not require an annual contract. Cleaning, Repairs, Renovations. Call for a free quote today! We look forward to assisting you with your pool care needs! WHY CHOOSE US? (1.) State of the art communication platform to relay "real time" pool analysis data and status updates on site each and every visit. (2.) Fully licensed for electrical work, Texas Residential Electrical Appliance Installer license #259486 #641. "Certified Pool Operators"(CPO) #75-267130, and "Certified Pool Inspectors" (CPI), National Swimming Pool Foundation. (3.) Full time customer care specialists and certified technicians to always provide the very best service available. (4.) Continually train and network with other pool and other business professionals; Active members with IPSSA National Pool Association, Flower Mound Chamber of Commerce (Bronze Member Investor), & BBB. (5.) Budget friendly, healthy, eco-friendly alternatives, timely and efficient repairs, vacation pool sitting, certified inspections and more. (6.) Home warranty companies, HOA's, Realtors trust & depend on our integrity and professional services for their valued customers too. Call for a free quote today!...

DFW Pool Services

DFW Pool Services

At DFW-POOL SERVICES, we proudly take care of pools so that our customers can enjoy them without the hassle of worrying about maintenance. As a team of highly trained professionals, we’re prepared to handle all your pool service needs. Whether you need a new filter installed, have a green pool, or have leaking pipes repaired, we have the experience needed to do the job right the first time. We’re proud each time a customer chooses our company, and we’ll work hard to earn your trust and business for as long as you have a pool in the DFW area!

04/16/2018

The guy they sent out twice said there was nothing wrong with the pump. He told our warranty company that our equipment was underwater. There was water under our equipment, but the equipment was not underwater. I had to get another pool company to come out to check the equipment. The second company told me the pump had gone bad. The warranty company ended sending another pool service out for a sec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Pump wasn’t working correctly

02/10/2017

Our pool filter was cleaned in a careful, timely manner. We appreciate that the area was cleaned up; no debris was left. The cost was fair... the going market rate. The technician arrived on time and got right to work. We will use Pool Care Specialists for our future pool needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool filter cleaning

02/03/2017

Doug, Mark and team have been reliable and professional for us for the last three years. Our pool gets a ton of debris in it, they keep it clean and balanced. They also keep an eye on the maintenance issues and advise as needed with no hard sell.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly pool cleaning

10/17/2016

Fantastic

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean my pool, brush the walls and steps, and vacuum the bottom as needed. Email reports

09/29/2016

I was so impressed, they had my pool back in shape within 24 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having a problem with my pool company and my pool was turning green. I called a couple of pool companies and some were telling all the extra costs that was needed but when I talked with Pool Care Specialists they didn't do that. They came out immediately because they could understand my concerns.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Weekly Pool & Spa Cleaning Service, Value Maintenance plans, Equipment Repairs & Installations, Eco- Friendly Ultraviolet light systems, Variable speed pumps, Salt water conversions, Ozone generators, Mineral purifiers, New pool orientations, Filter cleanings, New pumps, Heaters (gas or electric),Troubleshooting and Repair, Vacation Pool Sitting, Pool Inspection Reports (buyer or seller), Chemical only, New lighting and Automation system. Commitment to our environment.

If we can't help you with your specific need we will help lead you in the right direction!

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal