BLUE JAY CARPET CLEANING

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2006

1416 SAN BERNARD CT

Flower Mound, TX 75028

Blue Jay Carpet Cleaning is an owner operated family business. I, Jay DeLaughter, provide all service to you, our valued clients. Please call/text me directly for a quicker response. I am happy to answer your questions.

09/14/2016

Karla R.

Jay was great. Very honest, personable and professional. Family owned and operated business, which is always my preference. Will definitely recommend him to my friends and clients!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

08/08/2016

Laura P.

Jay was polite and well informed. He clearly articulated what needed to be done and completed in a timely manner. Some of the cat spots did stink right after but that is exactly what he said would happen until we replace the carpet and padding. I highly recommend Blue Jay for anyone who needs carpet cleaning.

Description of Work
We need the carpets cleaned in the living and MBed area and all the upstairs, including some areas that had pet damager.

07/22/2016

James W.

Jay arrived on time and did a great job. Charges were exactly as quoted.

Description of Work
Two rooms, stairs and hallway cleaned.

07/13/2015

Scott R.

Carpet was cleaned and dog stains removed. Very personable.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet

07/13/2015

Scott R.

Jay did a great job!! Spent extra time on our trouble spots with great success.

Description of Work
cleaned whole house carpet.

05/16/2015

Gayle R.

This is a very professional, very personable owner/operator. Jay arrived on-time, explained everything, took note of all our problem areas, and did a great job. Could not have been more pleased. I had hesitated to get my carpets cleaned because I didn't want just anyone coming into my house, especially after hearing horror stories. This is someone you could meet before going off to work, and tell him to lock up when he leaves. His pricing is VERY reasonable, and he did a very thorough job. Can't say enough good things about this company. Will definitely recommend and will definitely use Blue Jay Carpet Cleaning in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets

04/28/2015

Sharon H.

They did exactly what they said they would and even gave great tips for carpet cleaning in the future. They did a great job and I have recommended to several of my friends.

Description of Work
They cleaned three areas of my carpets and staircase.

03/14/2015

Sabra T.

My mother in laws carpets hadn't been cleaned in years. While she was in rehab we had her carpets cleaned and they look great. Prompt and got the job done as he said he would. Used again a year later to get the house ready for sale and he did a great job and I will continue to use him or recommend him to my friends.

Description of Work
10 year old carpets look new again.

11/27/2014

Brian B.

On time. Price was exactly as quoted over the phone. We had an ongoing issue with a dog, so there were many areas that needed significant cleaning. The carpets came out better than expected and I'm very pleased!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning - entire house.

09/25/2014

Victor R.

You cannot go wrong with Blue Jay Carpet Cleaning! This is my 2nd time to use Blue Jay Carpet Cleaning. The first time was back in mid-2013 at my Flower Mound house. He did such a good job that when I bought my new house, there was no hesitation in calling Jay to come clean the carpet in my new house. My wife thought the new carpet needed to be replaced but after Jay was done, she was so happy that we did not pay thousands for new carpet. Jay is very professional, punctual and thorough! Plus his prices cannot be beat! Give Blue Jay a call if you need your carpet cleaned.

Description of Work
Blue Jay Carpet Cleaning cleaned all of the carpet in my new house, over 4000 sq.ft. house, to include the stairs.

06/05/2014

Victoria W.

Just wonderful! Blue Jay is my go-to carpet cleaner and overall problem-solver. I have lots of pets that have lots of accidents. I have had some really tough carpet problems, and Blue Jay handled them beautifully. I have been extremely pleased with both the quality and price of the services. I will continue to use Blue Jay for all my upholstery and carpet cleaning. Jay is very, very honest, and just does a fantastic job. You can trust your home to Blue Jay!

Description of Work
I have used Blue Jay Carpet cleaning in two different homes to clean carpet throughout the home. I've also used Blue Jay to clean the upholstery on my furniture.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

05/20/2014

Ann D.

The bedroom was a real challenge because our dog had urinated there several times. I cleaned with my own carpet cleaner a few times and couldn't remove odor. Jay really hit it hard with his cleaners but the odor still lingered mixed with the chemical smell after the carpet fully dried. The odor faded after a few weeks but would return with warm or humid weather. When I hired him I didn't realize that he doesn't replace carpet pads which is what needs to be done now. He's a nice guy but when pet urine is involved, I'll make sure I hire someone who cleans carpet and can also replace pads if needed. It would probably be more cost effective. Oops.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in a bedroom and large family room.

04/28/2014

Brian K M.

Jay went wayyyyy above-and-beyond! I know he had to be thinking that I wanted a miracle, but he came close. By the time he left, the carpet was VERY clean (my main priority), and he had even removed some stains that I had surrendered to long ago. His equipment seemed to be high quality, and he used several different cleaners/treatments for various stains, etc. Jay was the model of professionalism and extremently courteous; seemed like a genuinely good person who I can trust in my home: worked VERY hard; and probably ended up giving me a massive discount because price quote (before starting) likely didn't anticipate the difficulty of the job.. I've worked with a lot of individual service people, and Jay is one of the best. I can't say enough good things about him. I have zero resevations in giving him an A+ review. I can't imagine you would find somebody better.

Description of Work
I had Jay clean the carpets in my entire house...roughly 1,200 sq ft. I had an elderly dog who had issues potty issues, and a young daughter who was always spilling. My Little Green just wasn't doing a good enough job.

02/19/2014

Martha S.

The communication was excellent. I received a call to schedule the carpet cleaning and he arrived on time. He was really good with our dogs and was really easy to talk to. I showed him the areas we needed cleaned, he confirmed the quoted price, and proceeded to do the work. He was timely, extremely kind, and I wouldn't hesitate to contact him again. I would highly recommend him!

02/09/2014

Nancy H.

He did an excellent job and they did come clean. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Jay cleaned 6 light taupe dining chairs for me. When I spoke with him on the phone, he expressed concern about the light color coming clean. I convinced him I was willing to take a chance on it not being a perfect result.

01/06/2014

Joseph B.

He showed up on time. Did the work as agreed upon and was actually $20 cheaper than expected based on our phone conversation when I setup the appt. I would recommend Blue Jay Carpet Cleaning any time.

Description of Work
Cleaned multiple rooms, one sofa, one love seat. The furniture look like new and the carpet looks great as usual.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

12/04/2013

Gabriela S.

They do a really good job, they’re fast, and are very reasonably priced. I trust him enough that I am comfortable leaving him in my home.

Description of Work
They clean my carpets.

12/01/2013

Vivian T.

The owner told me that he would have to charge me more than I might want to pay because he was out if my service area and the cost of gas and time would make it more. He encouraged me to get someone closer if I could. I appreciated his honesty, and told him I wanted him to come anyway as he had an A rating and was the first one who seemed to respond and was pretty clear cut about his services and prices. He was prompt, efficient, and very pleasant. He told me to call him if anything appeared to rise to the surface of the carpet in the following 2 weeks. Nothing did and the carpet was wonderful. He was a pleasure to work with. Would use him again.

Description of Work
They cleaned my sunroom carpeting.

10/03/2013

Julie T.

The carpets were much cleaner and dried quickly! We will be using him again in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets throughout my house

09/10/2013

Indro D.

Great job. Very easy to schedule with Jay. Changed the date twice, and he was very co-operative. Did a fantastic job cleaning and taking out stains. Was done on time and at a very reasonable rate. Super service. I will use his services again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets.

08/07/2013

Shannon S.

They will very professional and on time.

Description of Work
I had my carpets cleaned and small repair done

07/16/2013

Michelle C.

Jay did a GREAT JOB! Definitely would refer to someone and will use Blue Jay Carpet Cleaning again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets throughout home

07/06/2013

Carrie K.

Great service! Jay was on time, very professional, and did an outstanding job on the carpets.

Description of Work
Jay cleaned the carpet in 3 rooms, the hallway, and the stairs.

07/06/2013

Gay C.

The carpets were so horribly stained by a long-term visiting dog that I was too embarrassed to have guests. We had committed to hosting a small dinner party thinking the new carpet would be in by the date set back in March. There was no way to change the dinner date so I contacted Jay to see if he could try to get out some of the stains. He came at 8:00 AM on the day after returning from vacation which was the only opening he had before our dinner party. As previously, Jay was on time and friendly but very professional. In less than an hour the old berber and one room of plush looked fabulous - no stains at all remained. There was even some old chewing gum in the plush that came out. We are still excited about the new carpet that will be in place in about 3 weeks but in the meantime life is so much more pleasant and I don't even mind showing friends the home improvements that are in progress. Blue Jay Carpet Cleaning to the rescue!!

Description of Work
Cleaned three incredibly dirty bedroom plus hall carpets - I would not have believed they could look that much better..

07/05/2013

Kevin E.

Jay came on time and did a wonderful job. I would recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
Cleaned tile and grout

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

Cyclone Professional Cleaners

Expert Frank has the solution for your cleaning job with 20+ years research and development. He's always used new green and powerful pre-treatments to separate the bond between dirt and your air ducts or floor. Then the strength of 325 horsepower engine trucks (superior equipment power) force grime out with professional high heat and deep extraction tools. Only residue free, brighter, cleaner and sanitized spaces are created. You will save time and money with a wide menu of services that can be accomplished in just one appointment. Our family business is dedicated to serving your family from the moment we personally greet you, solve your cleaning needs without pressure, and finish the visit making sure you have seen quality cleaning performance for reasonable rates. Have a refreshingly simple transforming cleaning experience with Cyclone Professional Cleaners. Our clients have endorsed us. A+ Better Business Bureau. Expertise Best of Plano 2021. Three Best Rated 2021, Best Pick Reports 2022. 972-390-8700 https://cyclonepro.com

Offers by Cyclone Professional Cleaners on Angi
    Ace Carpet Cleaning and Water Restoration

Our goal is to provide friendly customer service and high quality cleaning results. We have many happy customers and are referred by individuals, property management companies, and a variety of different businesses. Our business has been open 12 years and has lots of good reviews on Google and Angie's List. Upfront pricing and there's no hidden fees. All our work comes with a guarantee. If there's ever a problem we will take care of it free of charge. Call us and you won't be disappointed!

Elite Floors DFW

We are flooring experts here to help you get the home of your dreams. It is our goal to be your partner in maintaining your floors over the years.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover

CARPET CLEANING, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, TILE & GROUT CLEANING, EMERGENCY WATER EXTRACTION