Green Worx LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2009

4.3

Po Box 653

Fate, TX 75132

Green Worx is a complete lawn care and landscaping. We are full service lawn care and landscape company with results that are second to none. Our wide range of residential and commercial services are offered to give you that lush lawn or beautiful landscape you have always dreamed of on any budget. Green Worx will customize any landscape or maintenance package to fit into your lifestyle and budget. Whether outdoor entertaining is your sole purpose or low maintenance, water saving Xeriscape is what you have in mind, we are here to help....

04/08/2020

Laura T.

They've taken care of my yard for about 2 years, this year, they've not shown up except to do a lawn application while my neighbors yard has been mowed twice and mine still looks like ****. I've been contacted once for the lawn application with confirmation of yard cleanup for spring that week, It's at least 2 weeks later and no one has shown up to trim hedges, clean the beds or mow the yard. They are not in the office and a msg must be left.

Description of Work
6105 Wimbledon Rockwall

05/29/2018

Ann B.

Their quality of work has gone down dramatically in the last two years. I have paid for a whole year so I am stuck with them but I had to call someone else to fertilize because my yard was getting thin spots and was pale green. Now I have crab grass for the first time in years and it is taking over in spots, as well as other weeds.. I have called several times to have those sprayed and no one has come yet. I am so disappointed because I have used them for years and at first they did real good, But for some reason the quality of their work has really gone downhill and their service has also. I regret paying for the whole year and then having to pay someone else to do what I paid GreenWorx for.

Description of Work
Fertilizer/weed control

06/28/2017

Stephen M.

After a bit of a slow start, the work got underway and moved along at a good pace. We were very impressed with the quality of the stonework for a bedding area around the pool and spa. We worked with the designer (who respected our input) on a landscape plan and were generally pleased with the final results. Overall, everything went pretty smoothly, and the pricing was fair.

Description of Work
Landscaping and stonework in the back yard.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

05/26/2017

Michael A.

The stumps were ground dow,n but there were would chips everywhere with no attempt to clear them off my white pool deck. There was a thick layer of wood chips on my cool deck when it rained the next day. My cool deck was stained. I was able to clear most of the stains by powerwashing the cool deck myself. I think most A-rated Angies list companies would have at least swept the chips of the cool deck, patio furniture and walk ways. Most people clean up after their job is done.

Description of Work
Five small stumps ground down, April 2016.

05/26/2017

Michael A.

They came out and removed the old metal edging and put in 100 feet of new metal edging. They used some of my edging in the process. I gave them a whole box of short metal section metal edging from Lowe's and also plenty of new green metal stakes from Lowes. They sent a bill for 100 feet of edging at $11/linear foot for a total of $1100 plus tax. I contacted a lawn company with an A rating from Angies list and they said they would to the job for $3.50/ft. I contacted Green Worx several times by phone and told them their bill was way over priced and that you can have chain link fences and wooden fences installed for $11.00/ft. They refused to change the bill and Casey Mills never returned my calls. I sent them a check for $450 with the note "paid in full when cashed." They cashed the check and quit sending me bills. Then, in Jan/Feb of 2017 Casey Mills called and said I owed him money. Then he sent me to a collection agent. I actually had two other bad experiences with Green Worx also which I will relate in other posts.

Description of Work
I August 2016 I hired Casey Mills & Green Worx to remove the old metal edging around my flower beds and add new metal edging, including around some new flower beds. The metal edging was like the material sold at Lowes & Home Depot. There was no discussion of price. I asked if they could use some of my left over edging to reduce the price and they said yes.

03/25/2016

Joey S.

I originally contacted Green Worx on March 18, 2016 (during business hours) for an estimate for chemical treatment. The following Monday, I was contacted by Casey via email and they inquired whether or not I needed lawn maintenance, chemical treatment, or landscaping. I called Casey and he said Shana would contact me (in which she did). Shana said a technician would visit my property on Tuesday, March 22nd, but did not provide a time. On Tuesday, I called Green Worx at 9:47 to inquire when the technician would be at the property and was told, "The technician would not be making any visits due to the weather." The forecast was clear skies with winds at 5-10 mph. I informed the lady that all the technician should do is walk the property for an estimate and she said, "he is not making any house calls and we have something else for him to do today, but you're 1st on the list and we'll get back to you." Today is Friday, March 25th and I still haven't heard from Green Worx. Definitely not the way to run a business...stay away from these folks...

Description of Work
Contacted Green Worx for an estimate

Category lawn treatment

[Member Name Removed], Are technician was unable to do chemical services 3/22 - 3/24 due to the high winds that week. He was back on schedule 3/25 and visited your property on the 25th he was instructed to call you when at the property with the estimate so that you could have the property treated the same day if you were good with the pricing. Due to TDA rules chemical services can not be provided in high winds which they were very high that week. Our technician spoke with you and you stated that you had one more company coming out and then you may call back for services.

06/17/2015

David E.

Excellent company! Did a great job!

Category landscaping

01/11/2015

Deborah F.

Everyone did an excellent job! Made our place look beautiful!

Description of Work
3 regular maintenance; pasture maintenance of mowing; cleaning of cemetery; mow fire wall around farm houses; general clean up around houses, cemetery and shed; install mulch around shrubs and roses

12/09/2014

Jennifer B.

They come periodically to put fertilizer and do the lawn. It has been a fine experience. They have never left a mess.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

12/01/2014

Sabra / Michael R.

They end their season for this year's service at the end of October. They will start up again in March. I really like everything about them. I like the way they do the yard. They usually charge $30 for every mowing and they fertilize and weed control six times a year for $44.95 each application.

Description of Work
I use Green Worx for lawn and garden service. They are our on-going lawn service. They usually mow, trim, trim the hedges, fertilize and put stuff down for bugs if we have grub worms. They do overall maintenance of the yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

Earth Kind Services

Organic Lawn Top Dressing & Organic Lawn Fertilization. I started this company to offer an organic, safe lawn application that really gets results. Using our specialized spreaders we spread wonderful rich compost to build your soil in your lawn and landscape. Compost improves the structure and texture of the soil enabling it to better retain nutrients, moisture, and air for the stronger, healthier plants. This organic matter feeds the soil microbes that are vital for good diverse soil environment. Compost helps to control diseases and insects that might otherwise overrun a more sterile soil lacking natural checks against their spread. Compost can save lots of money too - reducing costs of replacing sod and plants, use less water, reduce cost of herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers. Results may vary due to turf and soil conditions. Most people see their turf thicken & bare spots fill in. It usually take a few weeks to begin to see results. Gradually compaction lessens and the soil may even feel softer. Watering needs should go down 30%. When we seed at the same time as top dressing we usually have a good stand of grass in 3 weeks. See our videos on Youtube as well. Website: https://www.earthkindservices.com

Creative Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting

We are a full service outdoor lighting company. We specialize in the design and installation of LED outdoor lighting for homes, landscape, arbors, trees, fountains. We also convert high voltage lights to LED to save money on lamp replacement and electrical cost.

Offers by Creative Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting on Angi
    Handy House Cleaning

Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book home services, but does not itself provide these services. The provision of services is the responsibility of independent professionals scheduled through the Handy platform. Tasks booked and paid for directly through the Handy platform are performed by background checked professionals*, and are backed by the Handy Happiness Guarantee**. Notes: * Handy screens handyman and cleaning professionals that you book and pay for directly through the Handy platform. This process involves: a) Pre-screenings – Potential Professionals must provide detailed personal information, and validate their home service experience. b) Credential Verification – Handy partners with Jumio to use computer vision technology to verify the identification credentials of potential professionals. c) Background Check – The background check screening is performed by Checkr, an accredited third-party background check provider. Checkr's search includes national, state, and county databases stretching back at least 7 years, and longer in certain jurisdictions. The purpose of these checks is to identify offenses that may disqualify potential professionals from using Handy. You can learn more about Handy's screening and background check process at www.handy.com/trust-and-safety ** Handy backs all bookings made through its platform with the Handy Happiness Guarantee. Handy strives to match you with the right pro for you and your home every time. If you're not satisfied with the quality of the service you booked and paid for directly on the Handy platform, Handy will send another pro at no extra charge for your next booking. Additionally, In the rare event of damage, Handy's got your back. Bookings made and paid for directly on the Handy platform are insured. You can learn more about Handy's screening and background check process at www.handy.com/handy-guarantee TEST TEST TEST

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Lawn maintenance. Shrub & bed maintenance, fertilization & weed control. Landscape design & installation. Decorative stone work. Seasonal flower change out. Irrigation installation & repair. Tree installation & pruning. Holiday lighting.