Texas Service Plumbing

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2015

3071 LONGMEADE DR

Farmers Branch, TX 75234

Experienced in plumbing residential & commercial...

07/09/2020

Jeremy M.

I was very pleased with Texas Service Plumbing. Their serviceman, Brandon, arrived on time and was appreciably in this time of COVID-19 wearing a mask. Brandon was very professional and found the leak fairly quickly. I was relieved to find out that it was not a slab leak. Instead, it was underneath the hot water heater closet but above the slab. He patched the leaking pipe dutifully and cleanly patched the sheet rock holes in the garage necessary to find and patch the leak. The good price of $390 was in part for a review, but I pleased with the work anyway. I would use Texas Service Plumbing again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Fix a leaking hot water pipe

Category plumbing, drain pipe

01/14/2020

Casey N.

Called and got a quote over the phone. Very responsible and Showed up 5 mins early from the time we had scheduled. Before working he explained what work will be done and answered any questions I had. He took the time to explain things clearly and gave me advice on things I should look for if I were to ever actually have a problem. After all the work was finished he cleaned up and put put everything back better then it was before. Will definitely be a repeat customer if any plumbing issues come up!

Description of Work
Water and sewer test for leaks

01/11/2020

Miguel R.

Alejandro was very professional and timely. The service he provided was above expectations. He was very thorough about the problems with my plumbing and explaining possible solutions.

Description of Work
Installed a dual clean out for sewer line, along with repaired a crack in the sewer line below the foundation.

Thanks you opinion

11/11/2019

Tom V.

Came on Sunday to clear a backed up drain under the house. Alejandro was professional and completed the job with no issues. Service call price for a weekend call was fair and worth the money.

Description of Work
Drain Clear

09/24/2019

Nikki N.

Brandon was on time and a very courteous young man. Cleared the standing water, got under the sink, undid the pipes, ran the snake and got the clog which was in there a ways. He took the time to make sure there the drain was cleared. Highly recommend, honest and efficient.

Description of Work
Clogged kitchen sink, liquid plumer didn't clear it.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

09/23/2019

Maria M.

Excelente York, very responsible anda punctual.

Description of Work
Remodelation

09/11/2019

paul N.

They were very good and timely. The price is very reasonable they were very efficient and super nice guy.

Description of Work
Plumbing-Drain Cleaning

Category drain cleaning

10/28/2017

John C.

Went well, as done rather quickly, with full explanation.

Description of Work
A plumbing leak under my pier and beam home.

04/29/2017

Fouad J.

Alex, the owner and operator of Texas Service Plumbing is my go to guy for all my plumbing needs. I've needed many plumbers over the years for both my own home and properties I flip or rent, and I can't recall one that's impressed me like Alex has. He's efficient, quick and courteous. He explains any problem and suggests solutions that will meet your budget. Please note that his English is not perfect, but he can get the idea through (worst case, his assistants can help clear things up). Price wise, he's not the cheapest but definitely not expensive. I've dealt with cheap plumbers and it has cost me more in the long run due to leaks or other related call backs. None of the jobs I've had Alex do required him or someone else to come back and fix anything. I'm so happy I've found someone I can trust and will recommend him to family and friends as well as anyone else who may need a plumber. The latest project he did for me was for our 'new to us' house. A camera inspection showed constrictions in plumbing and they couldn't find the clean out to do additional tests. Alex and his crew arrived and within 5 mins found the old cast iron clean outs. Problem is that they've been pretty much rusted shut and new ones had to be installed. After doing that, Alex ran a camera and let me watch. Due to age of the house (Built in 60's), the cast iron sewers needed some attention including some constrictions. After the camera, and as a temporary fix, he cleaned the sewer with a special blade attached to his plumbing snake. He took his time and did the cleaning from both ends (i.e. Clean-out in to house, from house out to clean out at each bathroom and from kitchen). Things seem to flow better and we'll just have to wait until the foundation work is done before we do any leak tests.

Description of Work
Installed new clean out caps, camera inspection of sewer and snaked the sewer lines.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

04/11/2017

Jennifer J.

This company has ZERO INTEGRITY AND CREDIBILITY. Do not use!!!!!!!!!!! I purchased a deal for 2 hours plumbing work for $99.00. Although I called to schedule an appointment during the time that the deal was active, the person who answered the phone was busy and told me that he would call me back. THEY NEVER RETURNED MY CALL. Unfortunately, the deal expired prior to our using the voucher. I called again and spoke with the plumber Alejandro, LETTING HIM KNOW THAT THE DEAL HAD EXPIRED AND ASKING IF THEY WOULD STILL HONOR IT. He agreed, and we scheduled a time for them to come to my house. When he came to my house, I again mentioned the deal and that we had spoken over the phone (I said this PRIOR to them working). After he had performed the work, I pulled up the deal and he refused to accept it stating that the deal had expired. I reminded him of the NUMEROUS times I had informed him of the deal (which his company had already received the money). He responded that he does not always understand English and that because of the communication barrier he did not understand what I had said to him. He refused the voucher, and had the audacity to try to charge me 2 hours for 40 minutes worth of work. He did not get that amount, as that was never quoted to me prior to working. I did pay him for the work he did that day, but told him I would take it up with his company and Angie's List. I reached out to Angie's List, and Angie's List told me the company should have either (1) honored the deal itself or (2) apply the $99 paid to whatever service I got, even if I didn't get the promotional pricing. Angie's List says that even though I purchased the deal directly from the Angie's List website, the money was sent directly to the company. Thus, Angie's List claims they cannot refund my money. Angie's List did reach out to the company on my behalf, but according to Angie's List customer service rep, Texas Service Plumbing HAS NOT RETURNED ANY CALLS TO ANGIE'S LIST. I have also reached out to Texas Service Plumbing, and they have also REFUSED TO RETURN MY CALLS. BUYER BEWARE....DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I will also never purchase a deal from Angie's List again.

Description of Work
Plumbing work - purchased a deal for 2 hours of plumbing work.

06/08/2016

Samarpita S.

They arrived on time and completed the job swiftly. Issues due to previous improper installation was reported during the work and quick estimate provided for repairs. Job was well done and clean up properly performed. Thanks

Description of Work
Replace wax ring on toilets and repair toilet flange

03/21/2016

Angela P.

The technician did a wonderful job. He did a complete and through job, well above what we expected when we bought the Angie's deal. He cut out a piece of the ceiling replaced the leaking valves and replaced the ceiling.

Description of Work
Fixed tub that was leaking into downstairs bathroom.

03/20/2016

Philip M.

Arrived on time. Courteous in their communications. The work is very professional. I will use their service again.

Description of Work
1. Fixing of new toilet and replacement of toilet valve, hose 2. Fixing of Shower head Charged $99 for 2 hours of service with Angie's list deal and 40 for spare parts

03/10/2016

Greg C.

Very professional and will use again. Highly Recommend

Description of Work
Checked leaks, repair outside faucets and replaced inside shower faucet.

03/07/2016

Alison C.

It went great, for me, even though there is nothing that is as simple as you think its going to be, every thing was solved with very expert knowledge. Went above and beyond to make my plumbing problems right.

Description of Work
Fixed one outside faucet, installed new kitchen sink sprayer. We discussed the work that needed to be done on other outside faucet, much more difficult fix. I will schedule with them to have that work done hopefully within the next month.

03/07/2016

Brenda N.

Alex and his helper did a good job, he fixed the faucet so it is now easy to turn on/off and get the water temperature I want easily (it was so difficult before). He and his helper were friendly, arrived on time, and left the bathroom/tub clean. There was a slight language problem. I'd definitely have him out again.

Description of Work
Fixed the leak in my bathtub faucet. I bought the Big Deal for $99 and faucet needed a valve for $70, which I thought was expensive, but I have no idea what they cost. Alex did a good job, he fixed the faucet so it is now easy to turn on/off and get the water temperature I want easily (it was so difficult before). He and his helper were friendly, arrived on time, and left the tub clean. There was a small language problem. I'd definitely have him out again.

02/26/2016

linda P.

They were wonderful. I am going to have them back to do more work.

Description of Work
He repaired a toilet and had to replace a part for the seal to be proper. He repaired my plumbing in my shower.

02/26/2016

Jon R.

It worked well. I paid extra. I had some additional potential work and they could have probably squeezed it in. In the initial conversation, it wasn't clear exactly what he was going to do. He ended up using a second guy for the same work. To summarize, it would have been better if they planned as soon as they got here.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Texas Service Plumbing. They fixed two spigots outside.

02/24/2016

Chandra S.

When the house was built the toilet was install incorrectly. They fix what was clearly as level issue from before. The replace the garbage disposal very quickly and told me how to maintain it.

Description of Work
Replace a toilet as well plunger in another toliet. They also replace a garbage disposal.

02/24/2016

Victor B.

They were great! I will definitely call them in the future with any other plumbing jobs that I have around the house.

Description of Work
This company came out and did numerous jobs with some of my faucets.

02/20/2016

Michael R.

.He was on time and did a great job. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Replaced my kitchen fixtures.

02/11/2016

Pamela G.

He did very well. Happy with the job and his service .

Description of Work
install an electric hot water heater and fix a faucet

Category plumbing, water heater repair

02/05/2016

Dena F.

Alex just left after fixing my leaking toilet. I had tried multiple things to fix my toilet and nothing worked. I could not get the water to shut off to the toilet without turning off the water to the whole house, which was not an option. Alex said he would be here at 6:00 and was a little late, but called and told me he would be late which is understandable considering rush hour traffic. He identified the problem immediately and had the necessary part in his trailer. He was very friendly and courteous and even put on protection booties over his boots before he came into my house. I also thought his price was very reasonable. I will be using this company, and referring them to friends/ family, in the future. Thanks for your help and working me into your schedule!

Description of Work
Fixed a leaking toilet.

02/01/2016

Meyling O.

He was very accommodating due to the emergency - was very communicative and arrived on time. Fixed the problem immediately; the part was $5; the service was $99 for two hours. We asked him about a couple of other things: when to change the water heater and water pressure, and he provided great advice.

Description of Work
Our kitchen sink burst - and they came out and replaced the piping.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

01/14/2016

Patricia E.

Provider had phone problems. Provider came out on 3rd day I had specified on original appointment email. He came with a helper who assisted as kitchen faucet was replaced (I supplied). One of the water lines on my refrigerator. was also repaired. They cleaned all before leaving. Both were nice as well as professional.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet

Andys Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!

Zoom Drain

A clogged drain is every homeowner's nightmare. The thought of a sink overflowing or sewage backing out of a toilet can give anyone shivers. Who can you call when you need help with a problematic drain or sewer line - and fast? Zoom Drain of Collin County, of course! We are the trusted team of drain and sewer service experts in Plano, McKinney, Frisco and the surrounding areas for residential, commercial and industrial properties. Our highly trained team is equipped with top-grade tools of the trade and leading industry knowledge so we can tackle anything that slows down your drainage system. Whether you live in a multi-story townhouse or an expansive ranch home, Zoom Drain of Collin County can handle all your sewer and drain needs.

Blessed Electric & Air

Offices in DFW and Austin for Electrical and HVAC Services! When you have commercial or residential work that needs to be done quickly and with an eye for quality, look no further than Blessed Electric and Air. We have the most highly trained, industry certified technicians with years of experience working for both commercial and residential clients. All of our electricians and A/C techs possess years of on the job experience. Not only that, they're also industry certified and committed to keeping up with the latest advances in the field. You can rest easy, because your electrical, A/C or heating job will be in the best and most skilled hands that it can be. No need to stress, call Blessed!!! Additional email: jeff.robertson6009@gmail.com.

Offers by Blessed Electric & Air on Angi

M-41317
    03/31/2021
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

repair, replacement or installation slab leaks, lavatory faucets, water heaters, lavatory sinks, drain, clean, faucets, gas testing, garbage disposal, fix sewer lines , water lines, appliance, toilets