Arbors and Patios

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2010

Arbors and Patios is a family-owned and operated business. We pride ourselves on our custom designs and intricate attention to detail. Our team of experts is determined to provide the highest quality service as we know your home is one of your most prized assets. Arbors and Patios specialize not only in outdoor living design but in interior remodeling as well. We serve both residential & commercial and operate in the entire Dallas area. We are insured and are members of the Greater Dallas Better Business Bureau, NARI association, and are ICPI certified....

Main Outdoor Living Area

+93 more images

concrete repair202075023
Arbors and Patios removed existing rotten deck and replaced it with a beautiful concrete hardscape.
Decorative Concrete project

202075056
Decorative Concrete project

concrete repair

202075232

Patios (104)decks & porches (47)concrete repair (40)stamped concrete (29)outdoor kitchens (22)concrete driveways (5)hardscaping (160)lawn & landscaping (38)woodworking (20)masonry (16)stone & gravel (14)tree service (10)

11/03/2021

vishal M.

No one showed up. My appointment was today at 11:30 am. No one showed up. Not one courtesy call. No professionalism.

Description of Work
Provide an estimate to cover my patio

Category appliance repair, decks

Work Completed On 11/03/2021

Good morning [Member Name Removed], This is Luis Carrasco of Arbors and Patios. I appreciate the review, I see that I personally met with you early in the year and we provided an estimate on 3/9/21 (estimate #2762). I see that you just recently sent us another request via the Angie’s list portal but I do not see an appointment being scheduled. Could you possibly be confusing us with another contractor as our appointments are usually scheduled with more than one day’s notice. My apologies for the confusion and we certainly would love to meet with you. Please also send me a copy of the appointment confirmation from our office so that we can better define how the error was made. I know that we had bad weather and maybe our office cancelled the appointment and forgot to call you? I appreciate your constructive feedback. Thank-you Our direct email address is arborsandpatios@gmail.com.

07/20/2021

Curtis K.

We hired Luis Carrasco of Arbors and Patios to replace the walkway and front porch at our house in January 2021. We chose him because he had done a good job laying pavers in our rear patio a few years ago. This time we wanted decorative concrete and a larger porch. His crew began the job in early February, removing the old concrete, laying forms and pouring concrete for two sets of steps, a new path and the porch. Unfortunately, winter storms delayed the staining and completion of the project until early March. We were satisfied with the results except for one mistake -- a large, shoe-shaped stain on the sidewalk by the walkway. The stain could not be washed off or erased. Two months later, in mid May, a large crack appeared above the steps, crossing the entire width of the walkway. We were concerned that it might grow larger so we asked Luis to have someone seal the crack. Despite assurances by e-mail that he would send a crew to take care of it, nothing happened for weeks. At last, on June 24, while we weren't home, someone from Arbors and Patios applied a filler. The work was not perfect (the crack is still noticeable on one side) but we were satisfied.

Description of Work
Rebuild a walkway and front porch

Category appliance repair, concrete repair, decks, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Review for Arbors and Patios - 13500 McClintock, Farmers Branch, TX - 39409500

07/17/2021

Alexcy G.

Amazing, high quality work. We are very happy with our end product.

Description of Work
Outdoor built-in kitchen

Category appliance repair, outdoor kitchens, home appliances

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

Review for Arbors and Patios - 13500 McClintock, Farmers Branch, TX - 39407276

03/24/2021

Suzanne T.

We were exceptionally pleased with the work that Luis and his crew from Arbors and Patios did. Luis did a great job of listening to what we wanted and made wonderful suggestions for our project. His crew was thoroughly professional and constructed the deck and pergola with exquisite craftsmanship. We love our new deck and pergola and will use Arbors and Patios again for any future projects that might arise.

Description of Work
Demolition & Removal of existing deck and unusable jacuzzi. Construction of new deck and pergola.

Category appliance repair, decks

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

10/21/2020

Dennis S.

Very communicative, explains things well and has a good plan. Follows thru on what he says he'll do. He's just really great!

Description of Work
Install a new walkway and small patio.

Category home appliances

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

10/11/2020

Angela B.

Our project is complete and I could not be more thankful for this company to do it! We have a small job and had a hard time finding someone to do it. This was the only company that responded AND quickly! Luis came out for the quote and he was extremely informative. He gave us the good and bad of our project, expectations, and the process of how it will be completed. Luisa communicated quickly via email on any questions, quotes, and invoicing. This was a very easy process and we are LOVING the results!

Description of Work
PATIO OVERLAY AND EXTENSION

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Review for Arbors and Patios - 13500 McClintock, Farmers Branch, TX - 38939658

10/02/2020

Aimee B.

Work was excellent and workers were very professional and completed quicker than expected. Luis is very professional and helped me plan the remodel to fit my budget.

Description of Work
Decorative concrete work in backyard, flagstone repair, pool deck painting.

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Review for Arbors and Patios - 13500 McClintock, Farmers Branch, TX - 38919946

07/08/2020

Randy M.

Really well! The crew was very skilled and finished on time. They communicated with us throughout the project

Description of Work
Replace deck and add pergola

Category appliance repair, decks, woodworking, outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Review for Arbors and Patios - 13500 McClintock, Farmers Branch, TX - 38704449

07/01/2020

patti W.

They did an absolutely beautiful job building a composite deck in our backyard. The men who built it were very nice and talented craftsmen. We are enjoying the deck and look forward to not having to maintain it. We would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Replaced a wood deck with a composite deck

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Review for Arbors and Patios - 13500 McClintock, Farmers Branch, TX - 38688015

06/15/2020

Cloydene R.

Couldn't have gone better - the crew was professional and each night they left the work area organized and clean. At completion, they even washed down the patio concrete surface.

Description of Work
Covered pergola installation

Category appliance repair, patios

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

Review for Arbors and Patios - 13500 McClintock, Farmers Branch, TX - 38643599

05/30/2020

Deletta G.

The installers did a very good job of working out the framing of the walkway to make the landings approximately equal in size while having to accommodate a curving and sloping layout. They were careful in digging and did not damage any of several sprinkler system pipes that were right in the middle of the layout. (Unlike a prior contractor that had done work for me.) The job was not rushed so that attention was paid to the details, and the job was completed in a week. They did a very good job of cleanup at the end of each day and at the completion of the project. Luisa took care of the city permitting which made it easier for me to get HOA approval for the walkway. We have a nice looking and functional walkway that gives us much easier access from the street to our front door instead of making our way up a very steep driveway.

Description of Work
Installed a curved, terraced walkway topped with flagstone.

Category appliance repair, concrete repair, landscaping, masonry

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Review for Arbors and Patios - 13500 McClintock, Farmers Branch, TX - 38604552

05/09/2020

Sara W.

We are so, so pleased with our completed patio. When we emailed to get a quote, Luis's office responded promptly and set up an appointment for Luis to come by and discuss what we wanted. We had a detailed discussion about what we were looking for and he made confident recommendations to steer us towards our perfect patio. Luis described the process in detail and it was clear from the beginning that his company does things the right way with no corners cut. Unfortunately, right after demolition of our patio, COVID-19 resulted in a brief shutdown of all non-essential businesses, however, Luis was communicative and prioritized our project as soon as it was clear that his crew could come back out. The end product is a dream. We have beautifully stamped concrete and a stunning tongue and groove ceiling on our new patio. The electrician that came out did a great, quick job and the fans and lights are exactly what we envisioned. I can't emphasize enough how excited we are for our new patio and how excellent and refreshing it was to work with a company that was as communicative and Luis's. We absolutely intend to hire Luis again for any future outdoor project work and have already recommended him to our neighbors!

Description of Work
Patio demolition and replacement

Category appliance repair, electrician, lighting, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

04/01/2020

Mary Ann C.

My Pavers had shifted with all the water issues we have been having here in Dallas. Luis had his crew come out and besides having them do the work and make it like new again, he walked around and spent time trying to diagnose all the issues with water we were having. I have been trying to address these and I appreciate the time he spent with me trying to figure out what could be the problem.

Description of Work
Relaid and sanded pavers

Category decks, masonry, hardscaping

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

Review for Arbors and Patios - 13500 McClintock, Farmers Branch, TX - 38474898

03/02/2020

Brian A.

Luis and his team did an exceptional job. Great communication throughout the entire process from start to finish and the quality of work was fantastic. I would highly recommend Arbors and Patios to my family and friends!

Description of Work
Decorative Concrete

Category concrete repair, hardscaping, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

Review for Arbors and Patios - 13500 McClintock, Farmers Branch, TX - 38450162

02/14/2020

Calvin R.

This company was a no show and no courtesy call to inform that they were not going to make it for my Friday, February 14, 11a.m, appointment. When a company does not have the decency to call a customer and show no regard for the time people spend to to take off (time is money), this is an indicator that the work they do will not keep the customer first when working on their home.

Description of Work
Design and install a patio cover with outdoor kitchen area.

Category decks, hardscaping

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

Good morning Mr. [Member Name Removed], Firstly, thank you for considering Arbors and Patios to undertake your project. I want to take a moment and address your concern. Our office manager reached out to you shortly after you filled out your contact information on our website. She offered an appointment for Feb 14th. However, we did not hear back from you. Come Feb 14th in the morning, she reached out once again to see if you had availability to meet with us that day. Unfortunately, we were unable to reach you. We are incredibly sorry for any misunderstandings. We would be more than happy to meet with you and help you build your outdoor living space. Please call us directly at 214-603-8071 to schedule an appointment. Thank you!

01/14/2020

Angelique A.

The owner who gave me the quote was not present during the actual work. Four men were sent out to do the work but it was hard to communicate with them because they didn't speak English fluently. I turned my questions over to the one who spoke English the best and then he translated for me. I didn't know who was in charge. They completed the work in a timely manner and the site was cleaned up well. The cement was still wet and I liked the finished product so I paid them the full amount the day they finished which was on June 21 of 2019. When the cement dried, there were gouges in the slab that were more evident so when I was asked to review their work on June 25, I told them I would after they came back to fill and smooth out the gouges. I sent pictures as well. Luisa H. (the office manager) told me twice they would come out and do that but 6 months passed and nothing had been scheduled and no one had come out. After waiting for 6 months to give them a chance to fix the problem I submitted an unfavorable review and was then placed immediately on the schedule for 1-14-20 to have the problem fixed. I am now updating my review at the office manager's request. The returning workers (Ben and Antonio) came out the day scheduled at around 3pm. I was only given 30 minutes ahead notice of the actual time they would be arriving. Knowing if it was going to be morning or afternoon would have been more considerate of my time but a time frame was not given to me even though I asked. But the workers were very skillful at correcting the problem with no communication issues and they were done at about 4:30 pm. They were very polite, respectful, and friendly. The lower front left corner of the slab connecting to the driveway had a crack which they filled in but the rain the following day washed it away. Not something to call them back out for though. I did discover a hairline crack in that same area that developed over the course of the 6 months which concerned me and I pointed out to Ben but he said it should be ok and shouldn't crack any further. Only time will tell though. Looking back, I would have preferred that the original workers would have covered my landscaping bricks with plastic before pouring the cement so there would be no residue left on the brick. Arbors and Patios has skillful workers to get the job done but management needs to improve their customer service skills before I feel comfortable with hiring them again.

Description of Work
Trash pad for my trashcans on the side of my house

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

Review for Arbors and Patios - 13500 McClintock, Farmers Branch, TX - 38346268

12/23/2019

Charles G.

Great . Repair completed very quickly

Description of Work
repair to pergola

Category hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 12/23/2019

12/21/2019

yobdar K.

Very professional, hard workers dedicated to the job, love my pergola I highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Pergola for patios

Category decks, patios

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

Review for Arbors and Patios - 13500 McClintock, Farmers Branch, TX - 38297474

11/11/2019

shannon M.

Great! Helped with extra dirt when asked - great company!

Description of Work
12 x 24 patio for my barn

Category concrete repair, hardscaping

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

10/26/2019

Jeff P.

Arbors & Patios exceeded my expectations. Luis came out to my home and listened to me describe what I wanted to do. He provided his input and then created a plan. He made sure that we were on the same page and then said he would submit an estimate to me in a few days. I had chosen three contractors to provide estimates and based on what Luis had suggested, as well as the price, I selected Arbors and Patios to do the job. His team did a fantastic job and we are very pleased with the outcome. No need to continue looking.....Hire Arbors and Patios to improve your backyard living.

Description of Work
Construction a Pergola & extended my patio

Category woodworking, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 10/12/2019

Review for Arbors and Patios - 13500 McClintock, Farmers Branch, TX - 38196442

Good morning Mr. [Member Name Removed], It was our privilege to have undertaken this project for you. My entire team and I are immensely thankful for the cakes that your wife baked for us. You are both incredibly thoughtful and kind. We hope to work with you again soon! Best, Luis Carrasco

10/22/2019

Gregory V.

We had a few bumps along the way. The patio done a little different than was what I was expecting. Luis' team came out, pulled out the pavers and re-installed to my satisfaction. That is all you can ask for in 2019. Someone who does the job at a fair price AND does to the satisfaction of the customer. Thanks

Description of Work
install paver patio

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

Review for Arbors and Patios - 13500 McClintock, Farmers Branch, TX - 38188032

Dear [Member Name Removed], You know what they say, third time is the charm! It was very important to us that we installed the paver patio exactly how you envisioned it. Let us know when you are ready to undertake the walkway project. Best, Luis Carrasco

10/18/2019

Steve H.

They did a fantastic job! The crew was professional and the quality of work was exceptional. We would highly recommend them to anyone considering this type of project.

Description of Work
They installed a clear polycarbonate cover on our patio arbor.

Category awnings, decks, patios