SPC Construction & Roofing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2011

1107 S Airport Cir Ste B

Euless, TX 76040

SPC Construction & Roofing is a locally owned company specializing in residential and commercial roofing. With over 30 years experience, we are storm repair experts highly experienced in delivering the highest quality service from the initial estimate and claim to final inspection. Our trained estimator team will accurately assess your damage, and recommend the best course of action. We work directly with insurance companies to ensure that your storm damaged property is replaced with quality products and expert installation. We will make these repairs as quickly as possible, while treating you and your property with the utmost respect. Because SPC works directly with your insurance company, we can accurately bid your project based on your insurance company's predetermined rates. This eliminates any surprise charges later when we accomplish all your needed repairs. As a financially stable and reputable company, your ONLY cost is your insurance policy's deductible - No surprises, No hidden costs. We look forward to speaking to you soon and sincerely hope to have the privilege of earning your business now and in the future....

07/08/2021

John L.

I found SPC to be an outstanding company to work with. My salesman, Mike Pleau, and Project Mgr, Chris Pleau, were top flight. Mike worked closely with me and my insurance company to get all the details worked out. He responded quickly every time I called with questions and was very proactive in reaching out to keep me in the loop during the entire process. I have worked with numerous companies on projects on my house and have never had any firm as easy to work with and responsive. During the actual work Chris, the Project Mgr, was also very proactive in providing me a status on the job. Mike and Chris were both very focused on ensuring every detail was covered and ensuring I was satisfied with the progress and overall work being performed. The job was completed on time and the workmanship was excellent. SPC lived up to every commitment made and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them to any person looking to have roofing work done.

Description of Work
Replacing the roof due to hail damage

11/25/2020

David D.

SPC Construction & Roofing exceeded expectations in every way! Jonathan, Mike and Chris who oversaw every project are incredibly personable & helpful, super-responsive, with solid check-in and communication start-to-finish, and helpful in every decision we had to make on this project. Their various crews were the utmost professionals - courteous, efficient, punctual, and doing work they are proud to stand behind. Across the entire project, customer service, follow-up, and follow-through, (and even clean-up) was exceptional. We are so pleased with SPC Construction, we are telling every neighbor what an incredible Team they are. I could not endorse SPC any higher, and could not be more thankful for the awesome job they've done to truly upgrade and improve our home all-around!

Description of Work
Roof and gutters replaced; exterior paint; interior paint and repair; window replacement; garage doors and openers replaced

Category garage doors,gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business and trusting our team with your home projects. Happy Holidays!

01/19/2019

Lee V.

Perfect. Start to finish, they do everything right. Keep appointments, return calls promptly, stay on schedule, meticulous workmanship, polite workers, good cleanup. More than a roof, you get Stan Hare's expertise. When Stan sees a problem with your house (not only roof but also other things), he explains the problem, tells you how to fix it yourself, or whom to call to get it fixed. Best home repair experience I ever had.

Description of Work
Reshingle roof, replace gutters, and install solar vent

10/28/2017

Doug K.

SPC did a great job on our new roof. They were very easy to work with, and were very accommodating on scheduling a date for the project. Mike and Chris were very friendly and professional. The installation crew was super efficient. They were done & cleaned up & gone in about six (6) hours. WOW.

Description of Work
Residential roof replacement.

08/31/2017

Linda S.

Great. Stan was professional & thorough. Responsive, professional & clean job! Experience was great except Stan should have provided final estimate to me as well as ins. co. better line item involvements. I'd refer him & them though.

Description of Work
Replace roof & gutters. Found spot not known & completely cleaned up & repaired.

08/21/2017

Shawn P.

Worked with Chris Hudson. He did a fantastic job all around. They communicated with my insurance provider and made it very easy. Roof was completed in less than two days from start to finish. Chris was there to do final inspection and made sure everything was clean. The roof and gutters look better than the original (only 2 years old). This is the second time I've used SPC, used at an old house, and I'd highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New roof due to hail damage.

07/15/2017

Rick D.

Good experience. Darron's crew on time each day. Would recommend.

Description of Work
New roof; Gutters, some fence repair. Darren and his crew got all work completed in a day and a half. Cleaned up well after job finished.

04/28/2017

dave S.

Ryan Hinojoza was very professional. The crew was very efficient and did an amazing job. I will definitely use their services again and will highly recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
We had a full roof replacement, new gutters, and some light paint work so gutters would match the house.

04/25/2017

Greg T.

Stan Hare was great to work with. Let me go on roof with him. Kept me well informed every step of the way. Met at my house 3 times to review progress and a few modifications. Also interfaced directly with my Insurance company. Stayed spot-on with his bid along with the few changes I requested. They also oversaw new gutter installation and some interior paint damage. Very thorough on all of the damages. I highly recommend SPC Construction!

Description of Work
New roof, gutters & 20x20 ceiling repaired & painted following Spring 2016 storm.

Category gutter repair,roofing,interior painters

03/15/2017

MaryBeth B.

Jonathan show from SPC worked with us for 10 mos as we navigated the insurable claim product selection and scope of work. He was patient and ultimately fulfilled every promise. The work was completed by an expert crew in the minimal amount of time. We are exceedingly satisfied with the quality of work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement Siding Gutters Paint

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,house painters

R&R Remodeling

R&R Remodeling with over 15 years' experience over a variety of remodeling services. We extend our services to Commercial & Residential customers. Customer Satisfaction is one of our Key core Values, being a small family operated business, we take great pride in the work being performed!

Kaler Pressure Washing

Professional power washing including Home Exterior Cleaning: Driveway, siding, roofing, fences, patios, etc. Call Today!

Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth

Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth is a family-owned and operated business, and believes home improvement should be a simple, stress-free process. We focus on customer service and product quality, helping homeowners throughout the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area achieve their renovation goals. From replacement windows and replacement doors to premium vinyl siding, all of our products offer superior energy efficiency, endless comfort, and help lower utility bills all year-round. Contact us today to schedule your free in-home estimate!

Roof Replacements/Repairs for Metal, Tile, Slate, & all Composition Roofing. We install radiant barrier sheathing for energy savings.We specialize in residential & commercial storm restoration insurance claims. We also offer Gutters, Painting, Windows, Garage Doors and other Home repairs or replacements.