R & D CONCRETE & MASONRY

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2011

R&D Has specialize in Concrete and Masonry for Residental and Commercial Clients with-in the Dallas Fort/Worth Metroplex. From: Concrete Driveway,Patio, to elegant pooldeck,also decative finishes, stamp,stained,overlay. Also include, Impressive range of custom Stone and Brick work. From: Retaining wall,Water features,Flag-Stone,Veneer and More. We enjoy providing our clients with quality product and service constructed by our craftsmen. We also, offer unmatched business integrity and the service guarantee of 17 years. New install or Repair are Welcome....

A Service Provider's profile image

+53 more images

concrete repair (33)concrete driveways (14)stamped concrete (8)hardscaping (8)masonry (7)Patios (6)fence company (2)lawn & landscaping (1)

07/17/2022

John P.

One of the best contractors we have ever used. Always showed up when he said he would or let us know that he was delayed. His price ($10,000) was a fair price for the extensive work involved. The work was done quickly, professionally, and on time. We could tell he really wanted to do a good job and please us. And pleased we were. If ever I need concrete work in the future, Rudy is the call I make.

Description of Work
Install concrete sidewalks

Work Completed On 07/05/2022

06/28/2022

Ronny D.

It went well, Rudy did a real good job. He took care of everything in a timely manner at a fair price.

Description of Work
Retaining wall, wood fence , river rock and drainage.

Category fencing, landscaping

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

04/19/2022

Michael B.

Rudy was prompt and quick to respond to my initial request. He quickly assessed the work to be done and quoted a price. The day the work was to be performed he showed up on time and completed the job as promised. The work was very well done. The new tree wells match the stone work of the previous ones. They look much better too. He and his team also patched the divider walls around the flower bed and replaced a missing brick. Very pleased with the job and would definitely call him for future masonry work.

Description of Work
Tree wells were cracking and falling apart.

Category concrete repair, masonry

Work Completed On 03/28/2022

Review for R & D CONCRETE & MASONRY - Euless, Euless, TX - 39702114

03/18/2022

Vince M.

Owner was great, price was reasonable, communication was good. Shared information about other projects I had coming up. Crew was very nice and polite. Definitely would use them again. Did a great job.

Description of Work
Concrete Pouring and Repair

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

10/04/2021

a C.

Rudy is easy to work with, has good ideas and is flexible with yours.

Description of Work
Old driveway removed. New driveway poured.

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

06/16/2021

Cayla B.

Rudy was quick to respond for our request to provide a quote. Stayed in communication with us about the work and time schedule. Our sidewalk and pad were completed in one day and left our yard clean. Definitely will work with Rudy again and recommend his crew.

Description of Work
New sidewalk and pavilion pad

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

04/20/2021

Cyle B.

Rudy's crew was extremely professional. Prompt, courteous. Exceeded expectations. Rudy offered great counsel on the best way to approach the project and it turned out exactly how I hoped it would. Can't wait to hire them again!

Description of Work
Added patio front and back of house

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Review for R & D CONCRETE & MASONRY - Euless, Euless, TX - 39300839

03/27/2021

Anne A.

Rudy quickly responded to my first phone call and was easy to work with. Our patio is concrete aggregate and we wanted someone with the expertise to replace the area removed and to match the appearance as well as possible. He even came by before the plumbing work was finished to assess the job and to visualize the appearance of our old surface. Once we were ready for the repair he scheduled it promptly and completed it in a timely manner. He and his crew were efficient, friendly and cleaned up the work area. During the wait for the concrete to dry and finish the surface processing, he and his crew also agreed to add a smaller job which also was a result of trenching in the yard during the plumbing work

Description of Work
Repair of a section of our patio which had been removed to install a new sewer line

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

03/12/2021

Felice M.

We had Rudy and his team replace two long retaining walls and three sets of stairs with stone. The work was done expertly and in a very timely manner. Clean up was perfect and Rudy always kept me involved if any decisions that needed to be made. They were very knowledgeable and professional and I look forward to working with them in the future on additional projects.

Description of Work
Stone Retaining Walls and Stone Stairs

Category masonry, hardscaping

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

03/10/2021

Britt J.

Rudy and his crew were excellent and they got job done. They went above and beyond my expectations with the vision I had for the patio.

Description of Work
Patio extension

Category concrete repair, patios

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

03/04/2021

Jan M.

Rudy was great to work with. We had a plumbing issue that left a very large hole in our decorative concrete on our back patio. Rudy worked very hard to match the color and texture. He was easy to work with and we would hire him again!

Description of Work
Patched a hole in our decorative concrete

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

08/12/2020

Randy S.

Rudy should be your go to contractor for all types of concrete work. He is quick to respond, very knowledgeable and provides the best recommendations even if it reduces the scope of the work. Proposal price was very reasonable, work was performed on time and with high quality.

Description of Work
Sealed a front driveway, stained and sealed an upper patio deck, stained and sealed a pool deck

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

07/31/2020

Kent C.

Went very well and as planned. Rudy poured 2 small plots in my backyard after I had another contractor install a new patio cover. Rudy was very thorough. I wouldn't hesitate to hire again.

Description of Work
Pour concrete with aggregate top

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

07/17/2020

Dick K.

Very pleased, all workers were polite and friendly. Always on time. Good job cleaning up. Would hire again. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Washed concrete walk and patio

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/12/2020

Lloyd B.

Rudy & his team did a MARVELOUS job in "recreating" the look of my backyard (I don't recognize it lol). They replaced my old fencing and removed an old and poorly built pergola and removed and replaced decking floor with concrete. I would recommend (and have) R&D Concrete!

Description of Work
Replace fencing, remove and replace decking

Category concrete repair, fencing

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

Review for R & D CONCRETE & MASONRY - Euless, Euless, TX - 38712281

06/22/2020

Roy T.

Rudy is the consummate professional. He listens patiently, offers his professional insight, then commences based upon mutual understanding. His crew is as courteous and focused as he is. He showed up on time, and even accommodated a delay created by another company with great patience. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Irrigation abatement and decorative patio installation

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

05/12/2020

Thomas F.

Rudy is great, everything he promised was delivered on time within budget. I would definitely recommend using R&D for any concrete or masonry work. Very easy to work with and they did a great job,

Description of Work
Complete driveway replacement and stone work around flower beds

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

05/03/2020

Christopher C.

Rudy was great from day one. He responded immediately offering to visit the site for the quote. He coached me through the pre-work including rerouting of the sprinkler runs and utility marking. His team showed up on time completing the excavation and cleaned the area when complete. Concrete was poured and graded to ensure proper drainage off of the new pad. Rudy was onsite throughout the whole process to supervise the crew and answer questions as they arose. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Expansion of existing driveway for additional parking.

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

04/20/2020

Jacqueline D.

Outstanding!!! Rudy MacDonald was referred to me by another contractor after my other concrete contractor went MIA. Rudy responded quickly to my request and provided a very reasonable estimate of work. Within a few days, he and crew were ready to start the job. Great attention to detail given throughout the job. Very professional, dependable, and easy to work with. I will hire again for other work and strongly recommend him and team.

Description of Work
Installed stamped, concrete patio. An extension to an existing patio. Included 2- footers. Overall size - approx 260sqft.

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

03/29/2020

Joel H.

Rudy was professional and on time. Rudy isn't just the owner/manager of the company. He is also the crew chief and works hands on with his crew. This lowers the risk of "screw ups" in my opinion. The crew experienced set backs. I had a network of tree roots that they had to hand cut and hand remove. They took care of it. My new driveway slopes perfectly down to the street and drains perfectly. I've had several neighbors compliment my new driveway and ask me about Rudy.

Description of Work
driveway repair

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

Review for R & D CONCRETE & MASONRY - Euless, Euless, TX - 38468420

03/27/2020

Steven P.

The wall looks terrific. Rudy MacDonald helped us with the choice of stone and then took me to see a very similar job he had done a few years ago with the same stone. Rudy's crew members were great. Rudy was there through every step of the process, both guiding the crew and doing much of the work himself. He is a contractor to call on if you want a job done right. They did a nice job cleaning up after the work was complete. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed a 3 ft high X 68 ft long wooden cross tie retaining wall and replaced it with a limestone masonry wall.

Category concrete repair, masonry, hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

Review for R & D CONCRETE & MASONRY - Euless, Euless, TX - 38467116

03/09/2020

John S.

Very well. Rudy had some very good ideas with water drainage issues that we had.His work was excellent. We appreciate how quick and thorough he and his team were.

Description of Work
Driveway and patio

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

02/14/2020

Sean B.

Extremely well. Rudy and team were on time and professional in their work. The sidewalk looks beautiful! Also, I had many bids, R&D's was one of the most reasonable. I can't recommend this company enough, and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Front sidewalk replaced with stampe