Pack Leader Pet Services LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2009

Dog Walking
Animal & House Sitting
Animal Training

Accepts credit cards through PayPal. Cost is determined by job. See website for additional service area. Additional E-mail - lisa@mypackleader.com....

Brian Cunningham is the premier dog trainer in Dallas Fort Worth with 30 years experience training all breeds all ages all behavioral problems. He is a behavioral expert specializing in aggressive dogs. Brian has trained thousands of dogs and their happy owners over the last 30 years including many local celebrities. There is no problem too big or small. Brian does all his training in the convenience of your home. Please provide your contact information in your inquiry so I can get back to you.

01/14/2015

Category dog walkers

12/05/2014

Provides great service. Takes great care of my pets and home. Have used for several years with great results for both daily and overnight visits. I would absolutely recommend Lisa and her staff.

Description of Work
Daily pet sitting services

Category dog walkers

05/18/2011

Lisa first set up a free of charge appointment to meet me and my dogs. She was very prompt for the appointment and took notes as I explained what I wanted done. She had me fill out paperwork to make sure everything would go smoothly. I returned to find two healthy, happy dogs. She is very patient, friendly and an animal lover. I will definitely recommend her, and I will be using her services in th...

Description of Work
Lisa took very good care of my two dogs while I was out of town. She came to my house twice a day and fed and walked them. Plus she brought in my newspapers and mail. She followed my instructions very well while I was out of town.

Category pet sitters

10/06/2010

I'm very pleased with the services after 2 weeks. We had a couple of kinks in learning the routine, but that's to be expected. They come in every day, feed my dog lunch, take her for a walk, refresh her water, and get the mail. They leave a note at the end of each visit explaining what happened that day. My dog has quite the personality and can get kind of depressed if she doesn't like her daytime...

Description of Work
I hired Lisa's company to do M-F dog walks/potty breaks for my 12 yo collie while at work. I'd been taking my dog to doggie day care and had decided to try in home visits. I'm spending $90 a week for five 30 minute visits and will continue using the services. My dog is happy and it's much more convenient for me, although it is just slightly more expensive than where I was taking her. UPDATE: Lisa has been coming since last fall and my dog absolutely loves her. I give her my highest recommendation!

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

07/23/2010

I could not be more pleased with the care that we received from My Pack Leader Services. I think our animals miss Lisa still!

Description of Work
This is the most reliable, responsive, and caring company if you want to keep your animals at home where they are comfortable when you are out of town. It was so nice to come home after a week to a happy dog, (who proved to be quite the guard dog!) a happy cat, and a home that had not just stayed stale. Windows were adjusted and lights changed, plants watered, etc. Lisa spent an hour with us before we left to get the ins and outs of the life of our pets and how to care for the house. She was phenomenal with our dog, who sometimes scares other people. She definitely knows her stuff! Ceasar Milan, watch out!

Category pet sitters

House sitting, basic training, pet taxi, pet sitting & dog walking services.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa