Dalworth Rug Cleaning

Founded 1976 • With Angi since February 2011

12750 S Pipeline Rd # 2B

Euless, TX 76040

Dalworth Rug Cleaning is an oriental and area rug cleaning company and part of the Dalworth family of brands. Since 1976, we have been family owned and operated. We provide oriental rug cleaning and area rug cleaning in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and have earned a reputation for outstanding customer care and service. Our award-winning customer service is rated five stars for our dedication to complete customer satisfaction....

03/12/2018

Hal B.

It went well. They removed rugs from under furniture, cleaned, and returned.

Description of Work
Oriental rug cleaning.

Category oriental rug cleaning

Thanks so much for rating our services!

07/24/2017

Lisa G.

Great! They were professional, organized and did a great job.

Description of Work
Cleaning large floor rugs

Category oriental rug cleaning

Thanks so much for your review!

06/28/2017

Fran E K.

I love them. They are good for every aspect. They are punctual. They listened to me when I said please I don't want the little tube rubbing on the wood on the stairs and to put something down to protect the stairs which they did. They were fine. They were great. They have a service that will repair carpets. Since I have an extra swatch of carpet of upstairs. I am going to call them to get a bid on how much it will cost to fix where my dog decided to unravel the carpet.

Description of Work
I have used them for carpet cleaning.

05/25/2017

Thomas A.

We were satisfied with their work. They showed up when they said they would, got it done and no complaints. I think they are probably in line with everybody else on price.

Description of Work
We had some carpets done.

04/23/2017

Kristin M.

This company was fantastic!! We needed 2 large rugs cleaned due to pet stains and overall dirt and grime. Everyone that I spoke to throughout the process was friendly, professional, informative, and followed up with me. The 2 guys were prompt during the pickup and drop off times. They answered all of my questions and were very professional and had several options on the cleaning process and rug protection. I received a phone call about a week later and they needed to keep the white rug a little longer due to the pet stain odors, which was impressive and that action told me that they were committed to doing quality work. They were very flexible with coordinating times of when I would be home for pickup and delivery. When they dropped off the rugs this past Saturday, the same 2 guys positioned the rugs exactly as I wanted, moved furniture around for me, and even had patience when I wanted it moved an inch to the right or left. :) I was actually expecting to throw the white rug away and had already convinced myself that it was unrepairable due to the 2 years of dog stains (which only recently started to show and why I called this company to begin with). When they rolled out the white rug, my mouth dropped in shock that they were able to get every single stain out AND it smelled so fresh and clean!! I am still in awe over the fact that this is the same rug!! Wow!! Overall, I am extremely pleased with their entire team and I highly recommend this company to everyone!! You have a customer for life!! Thank you!

Description of Work
We needed 2 large rugs cleaned.

04/12/2017

Lynn L.

They did an excellent job. They did a really good job and they did it on time, when they said it was going to be. They were fairly expensive but I didn't mind spending probably $500 for a $5000 rug. They did such a good job I wasn't really worried about the price. This was a matter of we were either going to throw the rug away if it wasn't going to be able to be cleaned. They were finished exactly when they said they would be.

Description of Work
They cleaned our big Persian rug.

01/31/2017

Jamie M.

They had two gentlemen who came to pick up and deliver it which is nice because my coffee table is very heavy! The rug looked great, and they did not mind spending the time it took to get the rug straight, pushed under the tv stand and the aforementioned back breaking coffee table replaced!

Description of Work
They cleaned a 9 X 12 area rug.

Category oriental rug cleaning

Thanks so much for the review!

12/26/2016

Rita W.

Very well. They were very courteous and efficient. Did everything that was expected.

Description of Work
They came to the house, picked up an oriental rug, washed it, put protectant on it, returned and put it back in place

Category oriental rug cleaning

We love hearing from our customers, thanks for the review!

11/07/2016

Patricia S.

Perfect, everything was handled professionally and promptly with great care.

Description of Work
Large rug picked up from address in Dallas, cleaned and delivered to address in Waxahachie.

08/17/2016

MARGERY & MARTIN F.

The spots really weren't clean when they were done. Not only that, we had them clean the kitchen tile. What happened was, the stuff from the kitchen, the water, oozed on to the carpet, on the edge of the living room. Even now it's black, dark. We had them come back and do one area, at the junction of the carpet and the kitchen and then another one bled out and the carpets look grey. They just didn't do a good job. The carpets were light tan before. I would tell a member looking to possibly use them not to get them. My carpets weren't really clean.

Description of Work
They cleaned our carpets.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

08/10/2016

Michael V.

They were prompt, and completed the work on time. They helped move some of the furniture they normally wouldn't have which I appreciated. It was later in the evening so the carpet was a little damp before we went to bed but it was dry by morning. We would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned our carpets

04/12/2016

GARY H.

The price is competitive, it wasn't anything fantastic. The responsiveness and punctuality was perfect. The cost varied. Dalworth has been very good, I don't have any complaints, but I haven't had enough experience to know that this is the job that they do every time. I would absolutely recommend them to someone else.

Description of Work
We use Dalworth for carpet cleaning. We last used them about a year ago.

01/27/2016

Kristna S.

I can highly recommend Dalworth. They gave me all the cost information up front and were able to pick up my rug within hours of our conversation. They were on time and extremely professional. I have an area on the fringe that my dog had chewed up and they repaired at no additional cost. They completed the job and delivered when they said they would. They spent time nicely arranging the pad and the rug and my furniture. They exceeded our expectations! I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned and repaired oriental rug and provided a new rug pad

04/08/2015

Gerald and Antonia C.

They were good. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They cleaned the rugs in 2 to 3 rooms.

11/26/2014

Shelley M.

They got good reviews online and so I chose them. We had them come back a second time because I was pleased the first time. Last year, the guy who came was extremely professional, extremely knowledgeable. He taught me a lot about taking care of my carpets. He seemed to really go above and beyond. Whenever he was finished cleaning, they looked like brand new carpets.

Description of Work
We had carpet cleaning done by Dalworth. They did a restoration cleaning and a pet treatment and cleaned all the carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for the review, I'll pass it along to Dalworth Clean our sister company!

11/26/2014

Shelley M.

They got good reviews online and so I chose them. We had them come back a second time because I was pleased the first time.Although I have to be honest, I wasn't as impressed the second time. The technician was probably a little bit lax. He talked about how he was planning on quitting his job soon. It was just a little bit unprofessional.

Category carpet cleaners

Sorry to hear about your experience. I'll pass this information along to Dalworth Clean our sister company.

06/10/2014

Karen H.

Their customer service was extremely good and they were very easy to work with. They did a wonderful job at cleaning the wool rugs. One of the rugs had a lot of pulls on them due to my cat sharpening her claws. They cut those and trimmed up the edges. They came out originally and did an estimate. They then made an appointment to come put them up. The put new pads under the rug too. The cleaning of one of the rugs made it look like a new rug. It is a multi-colored with a lot of cream white background. I was floored that it looked like a new rug.

Description of Work
I used them 2 months ago. I had 2 wool rugs picked up and cleaned by them.

Category oriental rug cleaning

Thanks so much [member name removed] for the lovely comment!

04/04/2014

Roxanne G.

It went GREAT!! From my first call to get an estimate on price to delivery after the service these folks were professional, on time and pleasant to deal with. I explained that I had an Angie's list website coupon and she gave me a straight up estimate per my rug size ($3/sq yd). We set up the pick up time and they were early in the 2 hour window I had been given. There was absolutely no pressure to up-sell, though I was asked if I would like any of my other rugs looked at. Once I said no, thank you, it was left at that. They told me it would be one week and we set up a return time window then and there. The rug was returned today, 1 minute into the time window given (LOVED not having to sit around and wait though I know traffic etc plays roles in this) and they rolled out the rug for me to look over. I had declined them placing the rug as I want to do some other things before it goes back down, but they would have happily done so for me. My rug looks GREAT! I volunteer for a dog rescue and while not horribly abused this rug has seen its share of potty training being a work in progress :-) as well as having years of micro-fine pet hair that I know vacuuming doesn't pick up. The rug looks brand new & I could not be more pleased. Thanks, Dalworth! I will certainly call you for my next project! Roxanne

Description of Work
Picked up a 6 X 10 Turkish rug for cleaning. Delivered rug back 7 days later.

Category oriental rug cleaning

WOW!!! Thanks for the awesome review, we love hearing from our customers!

02/05/2014

Dona B.

Good pricing, excellent service and on-time pick up and re-delivery.

Description of Work
Gave me an estimate over the phone, came out to the house, looked over the rug that I needed cleaning, finalized the estimate (which came out lower than the phone estimate), took the rug and brought it back on time 1 week later.

Category oriental rug cleaning

Thanks for lovely review!

05/30/2013

James H.

Once he was not able to sell me additional applications he seamed a little out of sorts. The carpet was clean to my satisfaction At the finish he told me that I would receive a e- mail from the company RE: the job,at that time he told me the company wasn't interested in the cleaning job but the customer service. That raised a red flag. I personally thought customer service and job were one and the same.

Description of Work
The sub contractor did a rushed job,tried to sell additional service. I didn't accept !

Category oriental rug cleaning

[member name removed], We want to apologize to you for your experience. Dalworth Rug Cleaning does inform our customers that all oriental and area rug cleaning takes between 4-7 business days to complete, we do not feel as though this timeframe is rushed. We also, inform all our customers of any additional services that we offer. If you do not oblige than please know, we do not value you any less as a customer. Thanks, Dalworth Rug Cleaning.

05/06/2013

Paul S.

This was our first experience with Dalworth. We will use Dalworth soon for other carpet and upholstery cleaning. All we had to do was call. A technician was here within the hour, and the carpets were returned in perfect (seemingly new) condition within a week. Could not have had a better experience!

Description of Work
Dingy kitchen carpets that could not be replaced with a desirable size and pattern were restored to appear as good as new!

Category oriental rug cleaning

Thanks so much! Our cleaning process is very thorough, if you have dirt embedded deep in the fibers, the cleaning can very well make it appear brand new!

04/04/2013

patricia D.

A representative was sent out to look at the rug and she gave me an estimate for cleaning, and a rough estimate for repairs. The rug was removed and sent for cleaning. Then about 2 weeks later I got another call with the amount they would charge for the repair. The rug was delivered about 2-3 weeks later. I was pleased with the repair work and everyone was very courteous, not at all pushy, but showed me the different options. They were very professional and punctual. I'm happy to have my rug back in much better shape.

Description of Work
My 30 year old oriental carpet had been abused by children and dogs. It had been cleaned and repaired by another company a few years ago, but the repair did not last. Dalworth picked up the rug, cleaned it, then gave me an estimate for repairing the edges, which had been damaged. I accepted the estimate and about 3 weeks later, they brought the rug home. I was pleased with the work and professionalism all the staff showed.

Category oriental rug cleaning

We value all customers feedback, thanks so much for the review!

03/13/2013

Mary Jane U.

They did an excellent job with the cleaning as usual. They even advised me to print off their Angie's List coupon which saved me $100.

Description of Work
They cleaned rugs for me.

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for choosing Dalworth Rug Cleaning!!!!

02/18/2013

Steve B.

I don't want to go into detail, because I am over the whole ordeal and just want to move on. I am very disappointed, not only in their customer service(when was the last time you were asked about your sexual orientation during a service call???) The quality of the work, I thought was poor and the rugs have stained more since the cleaning. ??? Left too much cleaner in the rug? Dunno...don't care. I will never use them again.

Description of Work
Clean 2 rugs. One 9x13 and one 3x7 runner. Rugs had just normal wear and tear...nothing special...no big stains, no major damage. I was updating our living room and just wanted to get them freshened up. Oh yeah and bought new rug pads for both...high dollar...they said it would keep the rugs in place.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Thanks for your feedback, we value all comments and take what your saying very seriously. If it's okay we'd like to have a rep contact you regarding the dialogue between our technicians and yourself.

01/29/2013

Melissa B.

Company rep arrived promptly on time and was very friendly, had many a great story to tell and I enjoyed visiting with him. He performed the work in about an hour, much faster than I had anticipated. The carpet was only a year old but had some stains. All the stains were removed and the carpet looked great. The only disappointment was in that I had a small area of tile at the front door that I'd asked the call-taker about (at their main office when I made the appointment). The call taker expressed her belief that they could clean that area for an extra 25 to 50 dollars. When I asked the rep, he said it would be about 150 dollars because he'd have to pull all of the necessary equipment out. I declined since the area was only about 4' X 4' and it was not cost effective. The rep did run the steamer used on the carpet over the tile as a courtesy and I thought that was very nice of him to do. I was very pleased with the service and would use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in vacant home. 5 rooms and hallway.

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for your feedback [member name removed], unfortunately you've reached the wrong division, Dalworth Rug Cleaning handles area and oriental rug cleaning. If you were quoted a price over the phone, Dalworth Clean does stand behind that quote, so please next time call us and we'll take care of it.

SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas, Lake Highlands & S. Garland

We are a premier provider of emergency disaster response, reconstruction and general contracting services. If you have an emergency, call our 24/7 hotline at 214-343-3973 for an immediate response. If you would like to explore renovation or remodeling projects, please send us a message on Anji or call us during normal business hours. For over 40 years, SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas, Lake Highlands and South Garland has served our community as an independently owned and operated SERVPRO franchise. Our owners, Robert Conley and John Dorff, both live near White Rock Lake with our families, and we are committed to helping our neighbors recover, restore, rebuild and grow. Robert, John, and our entire leadership team are dedicated to full transparency, complete integrity and excellent communication throughout every phase of every project. We set clear expectations for everyone involved, which enables us to deliver our projects on time and on budget, with outstanding results. Although we are known as a leader in the disaster response and reconstruction industry, many people are surprised to learn that SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas offers full-service general contracting services for everything from a simple bathroom renovation to a complete redesign, remodeling and renovation of residential and commercial properties. It makes perfect sense to us! We simply apply our unique project management skills, along with our construction capabilities, to help our customers bring their dreams to reality, without the headaches associated with traditional contractors. We have excellent crews and service providers who are eager to work on our projects, and we have the purchasing power to offer very competitive pricing.

Larrys Plumbing Service, LLC.

With 20+ years of licensed professional plumbing experience, we are a family owned and operated local business, dedicated to providing honest and dependable plumbing services to DFW and surrounding areas.

Flatline Construction Services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Area Rug Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Rug Repairs, Rug Cleaning, Wool Rug Cleaning, Persian Rug Cleaning, Custom Area Rug Pads