Dalworth Clean

Founded 1976 • With Angi since February 2004

12750 S Pipeline Rd

Euless, TX 76040

Established in 1976, a three generations family owned business. We provide quality professional cleaning and restoration for every type of flooring, from carpet, fine rugs, wood, tile and stone. Other services include upholstery cleaning, duct cleaning, concrete polishing and staining as well as a

02/01/2021

Glenda M.

First time not satisfactory. Had to return Second time some better but still not perfect job. But the personnel could not have been nicer.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

12/20/2020

Patricia D.

The set up an appointment (Richard was very nice and helpful), they came out at the appointed time when we were told that he forgot his computer at another customer so he could not give us a quote at that time, said he would send us a quote as soon as he retrieved his computer, we never heard back from anyone.

Description of Work
One room of deep carpet clean to remove pet odor

12/18/2020

Pat G.

Great service. Technician was punctual and showed me where stains were located and how they could be address. Very satisfied with my service.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in a new house

08/23/2020

Geri L.

He arrived timely, very pleasant to work, kept us informed with excellent product completion. Friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Carpet and wood cleaned, re-apply poly coating to hard wood

Category carpet cleaners, hardwood floor

07/10/2020

Gail H.

The rug looks much better. Dalworth was very easy to work with and were able to schedule pickup and delivery according to my schedule.

Description of Work
Clean offs Clean off sight small area rug.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

06/15/2020

Aimee W.

They did a great job! I had them clean the commercial glue down carpet in my office (1700 sq. ft.) and a 9 x 12 wool Oriental rug in my waiting room. What once was dirty and worn looking is bright and shiny like new again! The technician was friendly and professional, and I appreciated that he wore a mask during the time that we were interacting, given the current pandemic situation. Well worth the money. Will hire again!

Description of Work
Carpet and rug cleaning

05/27/2020

Deborah C.

Went very well and was very pleased with service

Description of Work
all carpet and tile in single-family house needed cleaning (approx. 1,500 SF)

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

01/30/2020

Gay G.

Very pleased with the job done. The technicians were on time and did a very professional job. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends.

Description of Work
Air ducts cleaned and protection against allergens

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you so much for using Dalworth..

12/11/2019

KENNETH B.

Service was excellent. The cleaners were very professional. They arrived early and kept me updated on the services.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

11/25/2019

Lynnette H.

Great on time and very good cleaning

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning living room and dining room

10/16/2019

Kris A.

all work completed to our satisfaction. no issues. no concerns.

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

Thank you for using Dalworth! We hope to serve you again soon...

03/01/2019

Erika J.

Kermit Zachary and his team did an awesome job! They were on time and went above and beyond to get it done for us. Remember to request Kermit!! Our carpets look great.

Description of Work
We claimed the “4 area” cleaning coupon from Angie’s List.

11/17/2018

Randy M.

When I called to make an appointment I was given a specific quote with an email followup plus a reminder the day before the cleaning. Carlos showed up right on time and got with it and was done in under 1 1/2 hours. Treated some spots and high traffic areas at no additional charge as well as free deodorizing. The Econo special was just right for what we needed, so we are well pleased with the entire process and cost which was the exact amount quoted. No attempt was made to up sell us on any additional services which was very appreciated.

Description of Work
Had the carpet on the stairs and two rooms cleaned.

10/11/2018

Sandra M.

They came to clean the carpet and pick up an area rug. They only guaranteed the carpet would stay clean or they would come back and clean again IF I paid another $200. The stains were back in a month. I would not recommend this company. Too much upselling for no value. They also charged $500. for an area rug that only stayed clean for a month.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

10/04/2018

Karen A.

The technician arrived early, was thorough and professional; A very smooth process and quickly performed.

Description of Work
Pet treatment of two guest bedrooms and then steam cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the kind words. Tell your friends-have them call me and mention your name and if they schedule work I will send you a gift certificate for our services. Thanks again. Rick Maloney Director of sales.

09/17/2018

Marla P.

The person arrived on time and completed the work as requested.

Description of Work
Cleaned mattress, tile grout & area rugs

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning

08/20/2018

George H.

The servicemen were late to my house, and since they were late, they rushed the job. The cough came out ok, but I expected cleaner. I did report the lateness to the company and they did send a coupon in the mail for future service, which I thought was a nice gesture; however, I will not hire again.

Description of Work
Cough Cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

06/28/2018

Tim W.

Phenomenal. I was very impressed with the services provided by Dalworth Clean and the hard work and professionalism provided by the technician (Randy) to get our carpets ready for move-in. He was very meticulous and clearly he took great pride in his work. That type of dedication and quality of work has earn our trust for future cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning 5 Rooms

Category carpet cleaners

[Member Name Removed]: Thank you for the kind words. It's nice to hear from people who we have pleased. I will pass these kind words on to Randy. Also, being a fellow Midlothianite (I live in Park Place) I would like to offer you an additional 10% off of any other of our many services. We clean ducts-furniture-marble-tile-wood. Shoot-we even clean air (we have air scrubbers for healthier homes). If you want to use the discount simply call and ask for Rick. Thanks again for the kind words.

05/28/2018

Eric L.

Cleaned carpets. Easy to set up online. Technician was friendly and thorough.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

05/02/2018

Kuo Z.

They are really good at responding and punctuality

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

04/20/2018

Linda R.

NEVER AGAIN. When I get an over the phone quote, I do not expect a high power salesman disguised as a carpet tech. What started out as almost $150-$200 range, became a quote of $700 to get the carpet cleaned. I told him to go jump in a lake, and went with the original price. RIP OFFS.

Description of Work
cleaning and deodor izing carpets

Category carpet cleaners

I am not sure what was quoted! If there was a lot of work to be done then it would be higher. If I can find out what was quoted I can speak clearly to the issue. It is not fair for someone to be able to post a negative review if they simply do NOT like the price. Again, I would like to know what was quoted..

03/12/2018

Patricia S.

Very professional, extremely pleased! Definitely would request their service again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

02/21/2018

Heather H.

The tech told my husband we needed an additional protectant that ended up costing $200 more dollars

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

01/01/2018

Sue R.

Good except when arrived they said it needed a deeper cleaning and it would be $35 more. Which wAs fine except they didn’t say that extra charge was per area. So $70 more. But they did a good job. However I never received a follow up survey as they said I would.

Description of Work
Living and dining room shampooed

10/03/2017

DONNA W.

Showed up on time, very professional, and did a great job. I was very happy with the results, but it seemed expensive. I typically rent a Rug Doctor and do it myself, so maybe I just don't have a clue what a reasonable price is. It seemed expensive, or I'd definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in three areas and stairs. They used a special enzyme to treat pet stains.

Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Dallas Ft Worth

Homeowners with clogged dryer vents typically experience longer drying cycles resulting in $18-$24 more per month in energy costs. Additionally, over 15,000 dryer fires occur each year, with failure to clean being the leading factor. The trained professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard specialize in cleaning, repairing, altering and installing dryer vent lines. It’s all we do, so we have the right knowledge, tools and techniques to do the job right. An informed decision is the best decision… download our Dryer Fire Warning Signs brochure (PDF below). Additional phone: 972-822-2050

SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas, Lake Highlands & S. Garland

We are a premier provider of emergency disaster response, reconstruction and general contracting services. If you have an emergency, call our 24/7 hotline at 214-343-3973 for an immediate response. If you would like to explore renovation or remodeling projects, please send us a message on Anji or call us during normal business hours. For over 40 years, SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas, Lake Highlands and South Garland has served our community as an independently owned and operated SERVPRO franchise. Our owners, Robert Conley and John Dorff, both live near White Rock Lake with our families, and we are committed to helping our neighbors recover, restore, rebuild and grow. Robert, John, and our entire leadership team are dedicated to full transparency, complete integrity and excellent communication throughout every phase of every project. We set clear expectations for everyone involved, which enables us to deliver our projects on time and on budget, with outstanding results. Although we are known as a leader in the disaster response and reconstruction industry, many people are surprised to learn that SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas offers full-service general contracting services for everything from a simple bathroom renovation to a complete redesign, remodeling and renovation of residential and commercial properties. It makes perfect sense to us! We simply apply our unique project management skills, along with our construction capabilities, to help our customers bring their dreams to reality, without the headaches associated with traditional contractors. We have excellent crews and service providers who are eager to work on our projects, and we have the purchasing power to offer very competitive pricing.

2022 Super Service Award

Steamatic of Dallas / Fort Worth

Whether it's in your home or place of business,Steamatic of Dallas / Fort Worth is "The Healthy Home Authority" when it comes to any of your cleaning and restoration needs. Steamatic's highly skilled and certified technicians specialize in residential and commercial air duct/ coil cleaning and carpet, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood cleaning, and furniture and drapery cleaning. Other services include wood restoration, corrosion control and deodorization. Steamatic of Dallas / Fort Worth also specializes in fire, smoke and water damage restoration. No matter how big or tough the situation is, Steamatic is available 24/7 to help you recover. Steamatic works with every insurance carrier and offers Continuing Education Classes on a regular basis at their office and around the Metroplex.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Carpet, Upholstery & Drapery Cleaning, Pet Odor Treatment, Air Duct Cleaning, Marble Polishing, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Concrete Polishing & Staining, Wood Floor Cleaning & Renewal