TruGreen Lawn Care - 5063

With Angi since November 2010

3.9

TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan. ...

A&M Lawn & Tree Landscape

A&M Lawn & Tree Landscape

Weather you need a complete landscape installation, turf, or general maintenance care for your lawn or business, we have a team of professionals to get it done right down to every detail and for over 25 years of serving Texas and New Mexico area we have helped customers maintain a healthy lawn like nature intended and with a liability insurance policy that protects you, the home owner, you can have peace of mind while the work is getting done.

04/08/2019

They seem to do a good job. The trees look nice as well. I will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sprayed the bugs on the trees and treated the lawn with fertilization, aeration, and insects.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

02/09/2017

I noticed on the invoice one day that the tree and shrub guy spent all of one minute in one visit. (Covering my yard's trees and bushes would require a minimum of 10 minutes for someone working fast.) I complained to their Customer Service and demanded a refund which I got. I later contacted by the Area Manager, gave him my complaint, and he promised me that the employee involved would never serve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had TruGreen for several years for my lawn, trees and shrubs. I never saw much improvement in either of those two areas.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

08/11/2016

I would rate them as an F because my trees died. They were supposed to be treating them for spider mites and I had, like, 20 trees die and I had to replace them all. I was not happy at all. They did not do very well at responsiveness. I think it was $60 per treatment, but I don't remember for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had TruGreen in El Paso for a while.

CATEGORY lawn treatment,tree service

08/11/2015

They did every thing but what I ask. They aerated my new yard. They sprayed my trees and shrubs. they sprayed my grass and did not kill any weeds. They sprayed my front yard xeriscape and I weeds now two feet tall. All I ask is for no weeds in my grass and no weed in my rocks. I got weeds in both. I tried to work with Rob but he was no help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did every thing but what I ask. They aerated my new yard (it Did not need it). They sprayed my fruit trees and shrubs (they didn't need it). they sprayed my grass and did not kill any weeds. They sprayed my front yard xeriscape and I weeds now two feet tall. All I ask is for no weeds in my grass and no weed in my rocks. I got weeds in both.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service

03/03/2015

I tried TruGreen for a while but I wasn't impressed. I had 20 or 33 that died and I had to replaced them that they wouldn't do anything for me even they were treating the tree. My trees died. They didn't handle it very well. I wouldn't recommend them to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were treating my trees for bugs.

CATEGORY tree service

Residential and commercial landscaping, lawn, tree & shrub care.