True Blue Pool Service

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2011

Our top priority's are QUALITY and DEPENDABILITY.No Contract, bill one month in advance. Weekly service April-November, Every two week service November-April. C.P.O,C.P.I, and ELECTRICALLY LICENSED....

Texas Fiberglass Pools, Inc

Texas Fiberglass Pools, Inc

With having one objection in mind, working with what you already have in your backyard, Texas Fiberglass Pools Inc. has been a Dallas based repair company for over 18 years. Whether it’s remodeling an aging pool in need of repairs or re-imaging an old look with new features, we’ll bring your yard back to life. From spas and fountains to water features and decks, we’ll work with you to make your dream yard into a reality. You shouldn’t have to choose between style and function. The craftsmen and technicians at Texas Fiberglass Pools Inc. have the skills, training and experience to deliver creative design and long term, durable solutions. Please contact us today for any repairs or remodeling needs!

03/27/2015

We are pleased with them. They are easy to contact and are quick about things.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use True Blue Pool Service every week. They do the weekly cleaning.

01/06/2015

He is a great worker and his workers do good work. Everyone always comments on how beautiful my pool looks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them for my pool service for many years.

06/25/2014

Called the company on Tuesday and spoke with Jonathan. He came by the next morning as promised aroung 7:45 am. By 9:30 am problems solved. Jonathan is a true professional. He is courteous, knowledgeable and friendly. As he was working, he would explain what he was doing and why he was doing it. I've been maintaning my own pool for over 20 years and I still learned a few tricks from Jonathan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed low filter pressure and pool heater.

04/12/2014

True Blue Pool Service is the best pool service I've ever used, and I've used about 10 services over the last 20 years. Jonathan is conscientious about the job his guys do and always strives to please the customers. He responds personally to customer concerns, and will call the customer to keep him updated. Outstanding work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleans and serviced the pool.

01/12/2014

I would definitely go with them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service and reasonable prices:

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Pool cleaning and maintenance. All equipment repair and replacement.

above ground pools and spas

Check, Visa, MasterCard