Southwest Chimney & Stoves & Air Duct Cleaning

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2010

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Additional contact name - Paul Kennedy. Additional DBAs - Southwest Air Duct Cleaning, Southwest Chimney, Southwest Chimney & Stoves, Southwest Chimney Sweeps Inc. Additional fax - (915) 591-6998....

Startech Heating & AC

Family owned and operated business with more than 30 years of experience and enterprise in HVAC. We take pride in our work and provide superior customer service. Please reach out to us directly at 915-757-1982 with any questions.

DR Construction

D.R. Construction specializes in providing quality craftsmanship at a fair price. Whether your home needs a facelift or additional space for a growing family, we make sure your needs are met and offer fresh ideas. As a family-owned local company, we are passionate about what it means to have a safe, sustainable, and beautiful environment to come home to. D.R. Construction is owned and operated by Daniel Rubio. Having experience in the home building industry, Danny is familiar with the process of residential construction from the ground up. He is knowledgeable in city codes for remodeling and new construction. We conform to all codes to ensure structural sustainability and fair market value in the future. We are also committed to using the best quality material and equipment. Should any malfunction occur, repairs are guaranteed indefinitely following completion. We are licensed, insured, and bonded. All major credit cards accepted.

Bruce's Air

If you are looking for honest, efficient service for your heating or cooling needs Bruce's Air is the right company for you. We service the entire El Paso and Las Cruces area and will work hard to get the job done in a timely manner. 2011, 2012, & 2013 Angie's List Super Service Award recipiant.

Offers by Bruce's Air on Angi

12/05/2017

Very well. The problem was fixed and the dryer works.

Description of Work
Dryer was not working due to vent being clogged.

Category chimney sweep,dryer vent cleaning

02/22/2017

I called Southwest to get a quote for repair on my fireplace as my home inspector did not know what issues existed only that it was not safely operable until an inspection had been completed. They came out to complete a cleaning and provide me a quote for repair that was needed that they could visually see (this changed a bit as they began work and discovered additional damage but I was quickly ma...

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning, repair work, install of remote fire logs

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces,gas logs

06/05/2016

dryer vent cleaning - excellent. quick, effective. showed me pictures of what they did on the roof to the vent opening. dryer works now. they cleaned up the mess. chimney sweep - excellent work. crew cleaned up afterwards. they cleaned the gas logs and inside the chimney of our new house. we haven't used it yet so i don't know how effective it is yet. chimney cap - they came back another day to in...

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning, chimney sweep, clean gas logs, installed new cap, provided quote for air duct cleaning

Category chimney sweep,air duct cleaning,chimney caps,gas logs,dryer vent cleaning

11/18/2015

On the day the technicians finished the job and left, I had to call the company and have someone return because one of my AC units was not working. After investigating, the technician found that the cover panels for a heater had not been replaced properly, and a contact switch wasn't engaged. A few days later, I found a puddle on the garage floor under that same heater. A workman from a heating an...

Description of Work
Cleaned air conditioning ducts and dryer vent.

Category chimney sweep

04/14/2015

They stand behind their work. They are kind and they answered all my questions and concerns. I chose them because they just happened to have the best reviews and so they answered all our questions. We plan on using them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Southwest Chimney & Stoves & Air Duct Cleaning and they came out in the fall and they came out couple of weeks ago.

Category air duct cleaning

Chimney sweeping and repair,HVAC air duct system cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, dryer vent repair, chimney cleaning, fireplaces, wood stoves, wood fireplace inserts, gas logs, mantels, glass doors, glass fire screens, HVAC, heating & cooling, gas fireplaces, gas stoves, gas fireplace inserts, pellet stoves, pellet fireplace inserts, tool sets, electric fireplaces.

grease hood and vent cleaning,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available