We accept remote payment

SoBellas Home Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2011

125 Graphite Dr Ste D

El Paso, TX 79932

SoBellas Home Services is a residential Air Conditioning, Heating and Appliance Repair provider in El Paso, Texas and Las Cruces, New Mexico. Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We specialize in Repair and new AC installations and Swamp Cooler conversions, converting to refrigerated air conditioning. Call the guys in the yellow booties today....

09/11/2020

Gary P.

Atrocious. In a few words, $300.00 was stolen from me for a total of 20 minutes of unqualified, unprofessional service that provided me with absolutely NOTHING OF VALUE! After the "service", I have lost $300.00 and the problem still exists... I chose this company primarilly because of its high representation/recommendation on ANGIE'S LIST. I will not make that mistake again!

Description of Work
Gas Range improperly heating

Category appliance repair

Im sorry to hear that. If you are having issues with your oven, just give us a call, you have a 1 year warranty on the repair. 915-585-2811

08/18/2020

Maria C.

Smoothly; took a while for the part to arrive but that was the biggest glitch

Description of Work
replaced the locking mechanism on washer lid

07/31/2020

Jackie C.

I didn't hire them, they wanted $95 service call charge, which would go away if I chose to have them fix it, but I wasn't sure it could be fixed for a reasonable cost, so if I chose not to use their service, it would have cost me that much. not worth that risk.

Description of Work
oven repair

Category appliance repair

Thanks for the review, Not sure how you give us a C when you never used us. Seem fair.

06/05/2020

Joseph B.

Carlos was our technician. We had a lower estimate from a competitor, however we chose SoBellas for their honesty. Their competitors told us that our existing breaker box could handle a dual AC system. Carlos was honest and said that his quote was going to be higher because a new breaker panel was essential to ensure that the AC ran smoothly and blow fuses when running other appliances. His truthfulness was a key part of our selecting SoBellas despite a higher estimate. The job was started on time. The contractors were professional and they completed the job within a couple days. No home improvement goes exactly as planned, but for our service calls SoBellas was timely and they fixed the issues we were having expediently. Now it is 103 degrees outside and we have a cool 72 degrees inside. We are 110% satisfied with our service from SoBellas. If you live in the El Paso area, there is no reason why you should not choose SoBellas for your AC needs.

Description of Work
AC Conversion

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/26/2020

patty K.

J.P. from Sobellas responded the very next day and he arrived promptly at 8:00am. He fixed my washing machine's imbalance within the hour. No problem. He was very professional and arrived wearing PPE, a mask, which I was very appreciative and grateful. I would highly recommend J.P. from SoBellas.

Description of Work
Washing machine was imbalanced.

05/22/2020

Theo C.

I compared prices with other repair shops and Sobellas was the best. Tom was honest and straight forward. He told me when he would come and how much the evaluation fee would be. He was there as promised, and he checked my refrigerator, analyzed the problem, and gave me a cost for the parts and labor. He did a temporary fix to keep the food from spoiling and ordered the parts. He came back in the evening at our convenience to install the parts. When there was an installation pad and seal that was not included with the part, he absorbed the cost of those two parts and honored his original estimate for the repair. All along he kept me informed whether I was at home or at work. All old parts were given to me so that I could clearly see that they had been replaced. In the end, I got a warranty on both the parts and labor. i am an experienced consumer, and in all my years of having various refrigerators repaired, Tom has been the greatest!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

05/21/2020

Al S.

Awesome! Fearing the the worst the Tech was able to fully explain what was happening, provided candid feedback and the cost to repair was very reasonable. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
LG Refrigerator

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

05/20/2020

mayela G.

We tried different service companies and were not satisfied with their work. When our refrigerator stopped defrosting we decided to try SoBellas and the difference is amazing. Not only were we quoted prices lower and much more reasonable the service tech Julian R was amazing. I am totally satisfied with their work and if I have anymore problems with my appliances I will be using SoBellas for the work.

Description of Work
Refrigerator was not defrosting

04/16/2020

dana D.

Took two days because he had to order parts but done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Icemaker not working

11/07/2019

Selena V.

The company calls and the service repairman were very professional. It was easy to schedule an appointment for repair of our ice maker. Serviceman called approximately 30 mins prior to appointment to let me know he was on his way. Promptly diagnosed what needed to be repaired in for our ice maker. He ordered the part and it took less than a week for the part to arrive. The day the part arrived the company called to set up the repair. Again, punctual, friendly, and professional. We are happy at home again to have our taken-for-granted ice maker. No issues with the repair. We would hire again!

Description of Work
Ice Maker Motor Replaced

10/30/2019

Curtis W.

I am completely satisfied with the job Issac did to analyze the problem we were having with our microwave. He is very thorough, very professional, and explained the problem the microwave was having. He found that the microwave had a failed capacitor. Although Issac could repair it, he informed me that considering the age of the microwave, repair costs would be the same to replace it with a new microwave. I appreciate his honesty and decided to purchase a new one. I will definitely use his services again. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Microwave was not working.

10/30/2019

John T.

Paul explained that it could be either gunked up pump blades or a bad pump. He suggested a flush w vinegar to try to clear the blades. It worked and saved us a $670 pump replacement. Paul also suggested better detergents. All around great experience.

Description of Work
Dishwasher doesn’t clean dirty dishes very well.

10/23/2019

ROGER S.

Carlos was a pleasant and efficient young man. He performed the work quickly and professionally. First-rate service!

Description of Work
HVAC Inspection and adjustment.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/16/2019

Alex L.

Excellent service - only diagnosed and no repairs made. Paul thoroughly explained the issue and, in an unbiased manner, discussed repair vs replacement of our older Washer/Dryer units. He wasn't going for the money, he was trying to help us make the best big picture decision.

Description of Work
Diagnose issue with Washer

07/05/2019

Bob F.

My dryer stopped working. The technician looked at it and determined that the electrical circuit was the problem. I was very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Dryer not working.

06/19/2019

Matt G.

Stove top needed repair. Technician needed to move an oven to access the stove top. They wanted me to sign that they are not responsible for damage to the oven while accessing the stove top. Ridiculous.

Description of Work
Not responsible for damage

Category appliance repair

Sorry for the inconvenience, but its out policy and required by our insurance company

05/22/2019

Chris H.

My dishwasher wasn't draining properly so I called this company. First guy came out and said it was the pump. He gave me a price (ridiculously high) and said this would fix it. I asked what if it isn't it and he assured me it was. When the pump came in, I scheduled an install between 2-5. He didn't show up until after 7 and didn't leave until after 8. He installed it but didn't really check it. He told me was having a bad day and just needed to leave and watch the Spurs game. It wasn't the pump as I ran the dishwasher that night. Still wasn't draining properly. I asked the company to come back out and send a different person. I also asked to have my old pump reinstalled and they supposedly put in the work order. Second guy comes out with no pump. He pretty much came and just gave advice. His ticket said nothing about reinstalling the old pump. I told him I wanted a refund for everything. He said he would put it in the notes. He comes back out (4th time the company has come out for a drainage issue) and reinstalls the pump. I still hadn't received a refund and told him I wanted all my money back. He put it in the notes again (they obviously don't check the notes). I called the company and said I wanted all my money back. The secretary told me they only refunded the labor and parts but wouldn't refund the service call. So I still get charged even though their company technically did nothing but waste 4 days of my life. I asked to speak to the owner and to this day never received that call. My garbage disposal also started leaking a few days after they left. I had another company fix both the issue.

Description of Work
Dishwasher

Category appliance repair

We appreciate the feedback and that you chose us for service. Our pricing for this repair is within the national average for having a professional do the service. I am sorry you were not satisfied with our services, and I understand it can be a huge inconvenience to be without a dishwasher. Per your request we refunded your money, however we do not refund trip charges. Please let us know if any problems should continue with the dishwasher as we would happy to get a technician out there to reexamine it for you. Once again thank you for reviewing us and we are always just a phone call away should you need us.

03/25/2019

David K.

I called on a Thursday and someone came out on Friday to perform a diagnostic exam. Paul was very informative on what the problem was and explained in detail what needed to be done. Parts had to be ordered for a faulty defrost sensor. When parts came in (week later) a return service call was made the next day. Technician was prompt, experienced with my whirlpool refrigerator and performed service quickly.

Description of Work
Loud grinding noise that continued non stop for over 48 hours on a Whirlpool French door refrigerator. Diagnosed as a faulty Defroster sensor and fan.

01/27/2019

William R.

My dryer needed repair. First John, then Paul examined it. It turned out to be more complex than required, with parts that needed to be ordered; thus it took nearly two weeks. That being said, they kept me informed every step of the way, were punctual, alerted me to when they were going to be here, and treated me with respect. I appreciate their service.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

01/17/2019

Renee D.

My 11 y/o dryer wouldn’t start. After two failed DIY attempts, it was time to call in the professionals. I was extremely impressed with the professional services rendered So Bella’s Home Services. John, repair technician, called to provide the exact time of his arrival. He was polite and educated me on his diagnostic and repair process. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Whirlpool Cabrio Dryer repair

01/16/2019

Babul M.

Scheduling was painless online, and I scheduled last night for today. Issac called this morning and gave me an ETA. He arrived on-time, got right to work, and had my dishwasher up and running in no time flat. Very professional. Love that they are a paperless company and it was all so simple. I'll happily use them again!

Description of Work
Dishwasher would not start

01/07/2019

Brian W.

We had one of those high speed wash machines start to leak. Fairly standard diagnosis to look up on the internet. Sobellas provided an appraisal of around $400, $200 up front, after opening the machine up. Parts were ordered and he began installation. Halfway through he informed us that the machine was totaled, it would need about $900 in parts and advised against repair. This is a common outcome for these machines--the old ones just run for ever. However, after putting in all that work, Sobellas refunded about 1/2 the money, and I knew the remainder was the estimate cost and visit, which was fine. This repair (which was not done) was a good value and I would rate Sobellas very highly.

Description of Work
Repair wash machine

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the great review. Sorry we were not able to fix your appliance.

01/03/2019

Natalie P.

Waited 3 days, they stayed 4 minutes - spouse had removed motor to show what was not working - Said they will charge 200.00 to put motor back in ( without any changes) said they could not stay, were very busy and would need to return to perform diagnostics . I felt after waiting 2 days, they could have done SOMETHING !! Also did want to spend upwards of 200.00 for an old washer. Will not call again-was waste of time!

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Im sorry for any confusion. Our techs go to a customers house to determine what is wrong. If an appliance has already been dissembled by you, there is no way for us to diagnose it. We would have to charge you just to put the unit back together, so we can then properly diagnose it.

12/20/2018

Glenda W.

Isaac found the thermostat was faulty. He had to order a new one, so when it came in he came back and installed it. That fixed the regular oven setting, but it was still overheating on convection, so he came back today and found a short in the convection heater. That part is on order. Everyone at SoBella's has been very nice, efficient and easy to work with. I will use them again for appliance repair.

Description of Work
My oven's temperature was not accurate

12/07/2018

Rebecca B.

This experience has been horrible with SoBellas. The technician came out on Monday 12/3 and I find out on Friday 12/7 (after I called to follow up every day since Wednesday 12/5) that the part was delivered to the technician on Tuesday 12/4 and no one called me to schedule the repair work to be completed. This company clearly is incompetent and if I wasn't going to be billed the $95 diagnostic charge, I would go with another company. They take your money on day one and run! They are now stating the earliest they can come out is Monday 12/10 to finish their work. We will not be contacting them in the future.

Description of Work
Oven Repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate you reaching out to us and apologize for any inconvenience. As we do not get many complaints, we take them all seriously. I am sorry for any delay, as we are extremely busy this time of year and this can result in service delays. I understand your frustration that you've been experiencing and apologize for any inconvenience.

Western Electric Heating and Cooling

Give us a call to schedule an appointment with a home comfort adviser to discuss your air conditioning needs and get a free estimate.

Tech-Vac

With over 18 years of experience, we are a full service HVAC company. We do replacements, installations, and upgrades HVAC systems.

DR Construction

D.R. Construction specializes in providing quality craftsmanship at a fair price. Whether your home needs a facelift or additional space for a growing family, we make sure your needs are met and offer fresh ideas. As a family-owned local company, we are passionate about what it means to have a safe, sustainable, and beautiful environment to come home to. D.R. Construction is owned and operated by Daniel Rubio. Having experience in the home building industry, Danny is familiar with the process of residential construction from the ground up. He is knowledgeable in city codes for remodeling and new construction. We conform to all codes to ensure structural sustainability and fair market value in the future. We are also committed to using the best quality material and equipment. Should any malfunction occur, repairs are guaranteed indefinitely following completion. We are licensed, insured, and bonded. All major credit cards accepted.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Texas
    Texas: General
    07/29/2023
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Repairs of refrigerators & freezers. Washing machines. Clothes dryers. Oven & stoves, ranges and cooktops. Microwaves. Dishwashers. Heaters, furnaces. Air conditioners. Swamp coolers and evaporative coolers. Central AC. Refrigerated air conversions and retrofits.

Window ac units. Portable ac units. Mixers. Blenders. Vacuums. We do not work in San Antonio