Q Construction

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2013

Q Construction is a locally-based roofer in El Paso with the knowledge and experience to tackle even your toughest residential roofing or commercial roofing job....

Rivas Construction & Roofing

Rivas Construction & Roofing

We have been in business for over 20 years, though we are licensed contractors we take pride in doing the work our selves, this helps us to ensure the job not only gets done, but gets done right. We are licensed, bonded and insured for your convenience and security. We are top rated on platforms like Google, Home Advisor and Facebook. Additional email - rivasconstructionep@me.com.

10/01/2018

I highly recommend Q construction and Mr. Marcos Larranaga, Very profesional work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete asphalt shingles roof replacing.

11/14/2016

Great guys very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great guys

04/27/2016

10/28/2015

CATEGORY roofing

I was happy to work with you and am glad to here your satisfied. Thank you for your business and hope to work with you again.

10/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had roof damage from rain collecting on a flat part of my roof. After learning my insurance company does not cover water damage I was left with a damaged roof and more rain was coming. Q Construction came quick to provide me an estimate and even when swamped with other jobs, they made the time to help me as a first time homebuyer. The job was done fast and came with a 6 year coverage. This type of treatment is rare in roofing. I would easily return to them for future work and recommend them to anyone seeking construction help!

CATEGORY roofing

Drywall. Plumbing. Roofing. Stucco.