Mr. Sprinkler

Founded 1978 • With Angi since January 2014

Licensed, Bonded & Insured Irrigation Sprinklers & Landscaping company. Full Service: Troubleshooting, Repairs, Installation, Service, Design sprinklers. All systems i.e. Rainbird, Toro, Hunter, etc. Design & Installation of Landscaping to include turf grass, shrubs, trees, rock, concrete, water features. 40+ years experience. Commercial & Residential. Family business, father & son. License #3280 & #3635. Licensed in Texas & New Mexico....

A&M Lawn & Tree Landscape

A&M Lawn & Tree Landscape

Weather you need a complete landscape installation, turf, or general maintenance care for your lawn or business, we have a team of professionals to get it done right down to every detail and for over 25 years of serving Texas and New Mexico area we have helped customers maintain a healthy lawn like nature intended and with a liability insurance policy that protects you, the home owner, you can have peace of mind while the work is getting done.

11/28/2015

Mr. Sprinkler gave me a verbal estimate on the phone after asking what work would be required.  Then he made a trip to my house to view the situation.  The estimate went up because the job was more complicated and as he told me what he could do, I added things.  He came with his crew, performed the work, I paid him and he left.  That's the way it should go.  I have since recommended him to friends...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired an irrigation leak, flushed system, repaired a leak at the controller, replaced heads

09/14/2015

I've used them several times. My experience with them went fine. They seemed to have solved the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They handle my irrigation system.

12/23/2013

Blaine of Mr Sprinkler has provided services for my home irrigation system on at least three occasions. He is quick to respond, explains the problem and his repair, and prices his services reasonably.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed high-pressure issue. Replaced pressure regulator. Repaired several leaks.

11/04/2013

He arrived on time and often early, did the work he said he would and finished early. So far no problems and has a one year warranty. Nice, hard working guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix existing sprinkler system and added new extensions

10/30/2013

I called Tuesday morning because my sprinkler had sprung a bad leak.  I had a return call within the hour.  Mr. McNutt was at my house an hour later and the leak was fixed an hour after that.  He also did preventative maintenance to make sure it would not happen again.  I would absolutely call on his company again to fix my sprinkler issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed Leak

Sprinkler Installation & Repairs Landscape Design, Rnnovations & Installation