Mak Roofing & Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2013

306 East Paisano Dr

El Paso, TX 79901

By choosing Mak Roofing & Construction, you have a single point of contact during your remodeling or renovation project. Instead of dealing with multiple contractors and various adjusters let us be your full service contractor of choice. For professional handling of all aspects of your damages, Mak Roofing & Construction Company is the one to call. We are highly qualified and experienced, plus the strength of our third-party warranty program and our Ultimate Roof System mean you don’t need to look further. The coupling of our knowledge and experience make for an incredibly smooth, painless process, whether we’re handling your landscaping or installing a new roof. Mak Roofing & Construction is a full service contracting company that specializes in high quality interior and exterior professional finishes – painting, staining, sponging, ragging, faux finishes, stippling and murals. In addition, we repair and install drywall and we’re experts at all types of texture to prepare for an exceptional paint job. And, as our name implies, we’re experts at all types of roofing installations, repairs and replacements. We handle new roofs, re-roofs, flat roofs, tile roofs, roof coatings and more for residential and commercial buildings. Call for a free roof evaluation and estimate to make sure your roof has no wind or hail damage. If we discover weather damage, our experts can repair or replace your roof with guaranteed results. You can rely on Mak Roofing & Construction Company for top quality roofing services in El Paso. Give us a call at (915) 691-0532....

04/13/2019

Edgardo A.

They came promptly. Gave me an honest estimate with warranty. They fix it in proper time. I contracted several professional roofers but failed to find the leak. They came and properly assessed the problem and fix it.

Description of Work
Leaking roof

01/26/2019

Sara P.

Roof was repaired in a timely manner and with 1 year warranty on labor. It is a trustworthy and fair group of professionals who understand about customer needs. The repairs were done with quality, and with all my concerns in mind. The team showed respect every step of the way. I am very happy with MAK Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Mak Roofing & Construction. We are proud to welcome satisfied clientele and look forward to many years of working together. Once again, thank you for your business.

01/24/2019

Yair S.

Perfect. Felix took care of the entire process and went beyond by fixing a problem we had with our roof tiles.

Description of Work
Repair entire roof and recoat

Thank you for your kind words. Mak Roofing & Construction is now offering a $50.00 referral award. If you know somebody that needs our services, please let us know. As the leading roofing company, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you need anything else, please let us know!

11/07/2016

Norma O.

They did the job in 2 days! Second day we had hail, so Felix the boss is coming over to inspect work. He keeps in touch and if he can't, he'll have Brenda from the office reach out to me. When I was looking for estimates, the other companies didn't get back to me or didn't do free estimates, only Felix responded.

Description of Work
Garage roof needed replacement, ceiling needed repairs, also needed some maintenance on roof of house

07/29/2016

Jui-Yu C.

The sales representative came and did a through free estimation. The work was done the next week efficiently. The workers were respectful and communicative. The sales person came back the day after the day of completion to check the work, take photos, and receive the final payment. I won't know the quality of the work until if anything happens, but everything went pretty well so far. They say the 5% coupon from Angie List can be applied (reimbursed) after I write the review though, which is a bit odd. Their price is not the best even compare to some named competitors. I hope they work live up to the price.

Description of Work
Coat the flat roof, fix tile mortar, and seal+paint fascia cracks

Category roofing,house painters

10/27/2015

J W.

My experience with this company was great. They performed all the work as agreed. They cleaned up everything each day before leaving. I have recommended this company many times since they worked for me and will call them again in the future for roof needs

Description of Work
Felix came to the house as arranged. He inspected the roof and gave me a written estimate. We agreed on the project which included sealing all penetrations and replacing cracked tiles. The work was completed professionally and on time.

Category ceramic tile,roofing

09/10/2015

John B.

Outstanding. Delivered as promised.

Description of Work
Repaired hail damaged flat roof

07/30/2014

Michael M.

MAK roofing did a nice and clean job, Mr. Vizarreta's workers were quick and worked cleanly. My mother was very happy with how clean they left the grounds after each day of work and ultimately after the work was completed. Mr. Vizarreta sent me pictures throughout the day each day to show the progress of the job since I couldn't actually be there while the job was in process. I felt the pricing was fair and feel like I paid good money for good work, which I think is all anyone is looking for when it comes to having work done. Mr. Vizarreta was always a phone call away if I had a question, and I feel took very good care of us as customers and was respectful of my mother's home. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend MAK Roofing to anyone I know. They were prompt, and even finished a little sooner than the estimated time of completion, not to mention they even worked on the 4th of July! I'm happy to say I had a great experience using MAK Roofing,

Description of Work
Complete re-roof and decking, and installation of 3 new roof vents.

Category decks,roofing

11/12/2013

Veronique H.

The repair on my roof with good. Felix explained everything that was wrong this the roof and what it need to stops the leak.

Description of Work
Removed and Replaced whole flat roof thirty years shingles laminated included permit, pipe, vents, detach and reset A/C.

Category remodeling

07/14/2013

Ruth D.

Felix from MAK Roofing & Construction was very polite and professional when it came to answering all of my questions. I was in need of a good re-roofing job on my newly purchased home. The prior owners had performed patch jobs on the roof instead of replacing the whole roof, like needed, so the leaks always kept coming back. Felix from MAK Roofing & Construction gave me the lowest quote from any of the roofing companies in town. He's crew worked from sunrise to sunset, and finished the job in one and a half days. I would definitely recommend working with Felix and I look forward to working with them for other construction jobs around my home.

Description of Work
Re roof two story home with loft

Setcon, LLC

Setcon, LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of the business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests and make their concerns the basis of the business. Call Setcon, LLC today!

KF Contractors LLC

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! El Paso TX residential and commercial painting contractor. Interior and exterior paint. Free quote.

HB Remodeling

CALL 915-443-8370 OR CLICK TO SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE FOR YOUR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROJECTS. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! A+ BBB rating! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right.

Offers by HB Remodeling on Angi

LCCR13-00065
    El Paso
    City El Paso
    03/17/2017

TPO Roof, Re-roof, tile roof, roof repair, flat roof, shingles & hot mop roof, spray foam, remodeling, additions, drywall, painting, installation & repair, home insulation, patios, porch installation, sheetrock installation, spray foam roof.