Honey Do Home Services

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Located In

El Paso, TX 79932

Since I was 14 I have been in the general construction business. It is my intention to treat you fairly. I specialize in many trades. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. I do painting, flooring, plumbing, cement, and install synthetic grass!! No job is to big or small!! I look forward to earning business!!...

interior painting (1)stone & gravel (1)

12/16/2020

It was excellent I really appreciate on what they did and it's an expectational service and exceptional work. They arrived on time, very professional, respectful and they followed the covid 19 protocols.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting Interior

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

10/20/2020

It was great. They were on time. They finished the project on the promised date. They didn't charge too much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did landscaping for me, which they did a rock installation.

CATEGORY pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

General Painting Service, Interior Painting, Exterior painting, Garage Cleanout, Flooring Replacement, Minor Yard Work, Stone Work, Caulking/Re-Caulking, General Housecleaning Services, One Time Cleaning, Weekly/Monthly/Bi-Weekly Services, Deep Cleaning Services, Move-In and Move-Out Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check