Happy Tails Pet Sitting Services

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2011

In-your-home

El Paso, TX 79932

Happy Tails Pet Sitting Services, LLC is a reliable, IN-YOUR-HOME and safe option for owners of dogs, cats, horses, birds and other small exotics in the greater El Paso area. We have an A+ rating with the BBB and are properly insured and bonded. We are proud to provide our fellow El Paso and surrounding area citizens with needed home and pet care when leaving for business trips, vacations, weekend getaways, or even just working across town. All of Happy Tails Pet Care Professionals are background checked, love animals and have years of experience. They are in your area of town and looking to develop a loving relationship with your pet(s). We provide references upon request. We charge by the visit, not the pet! •1 x Daily - $15.00 $10 Each Additional Visit/Day •Walking - $12 •Drop-in - $10.00...

07/29/2017

Elizabeth M.

I came home to happy cats. I received a text and a picture with every visit. The price is better than a kennel. The boxes were clean. The ladies met with the cats and I before my trip to discuss their needs, their diet, mailbox location. Plant watering. I am so glad I didn't have to stress my cats or expose them to illness. We needed visits every other day. It was $15.00 per visit. This business is bonded and insured. That is very important. I will use again.

Description of Work
I needed a pet sitter to come every other day to feed my 2 cats, clean their boxes, and check the mail.

04/08/2016

Julia H A.

We've been using Happy Tails pet sitting since we moved to the area in August of 2014. We always receive reliable, outstanding service. In a multiple pet household, their rates are much cheaper than individual boarding costs. Plus, our pets get to stay at home, in the environment where they are most comfortable! We will continue to use Happy Tails for our pet sitting needs and recommend that you do too!

Description of Work
In-home pet sitting service.

Category pet sitters

Thank you! We are so happy to hear we have been able to meet your needs and expectations. Thank you for choosing us for your home and pets! We look forward to continuing to provide top notch service!

01/02/2016

Anella D.

We have used Happy Tails (and specifically Courteney) many times over the last several years, most recently over the Thanksgiving holiday. She is always pleasant and of course very reliable. Our two cats are getting older and one requires medication twice daily. I can count on Courteney to provide his required medication, make sure they are both well fed, watered and the litter box cleaned. She also plays with them, gives them the attention they crave and sends me text updates. When we return, they meet us at the door and seem happy (not hiding under the bed and stand-offish). I always feel a little trepidation when I leave them but knowing Courteney is taking are of them is a relief. I have recommended Happy Tails to my in-laws (who also have positive feedback about Courteney) as well as co-workers and friends. I have never heard anything but rave reviews. I can't say enough about Happy Tails, and Courteney specifically, and highly recommend the services provided!

Description of Work
Pet sitting for our two cats

11/11/2015

Daniela D.

I wouldn't trust anybody else with my baby Coco! Courteney is very professional and very reliable! She makes me feel very comfortable when I go out of town, because I know that Coco will be in great hands!!

Description of Work
Took care of Coco

Category pet sitters

Thank you! Coco is such a sweetie and deserves the best of care. She loves her snuggles, walks, and being comfy at home! We always look forward to taking care of her.

10/10/2015

Janine Y.

Giving Happy Tails a grade of A is not enough. They deserve a A++. They consistently provide excellent service. They are reliable and professional. Courtney doesn't just stop by to feed and clean up after my cats, but checks on them, plays with them and makes sure that they are healthy and well. The cost is more than reasonable. I would highly recommend this service.

Description of Work
I have used Happy Tails for more than a year for pet sitting services while I am out of town.

Category pet sitters

Thank you for your kind words! It is a pleasure taking care of the kitties and are happy to provide you and them with the best of service! We enjoy them very much!

09/28/2015

Sydney M.

I have used Happy Tails many times over the past year. They are completely dependable and easy to schedule. They often have gone above and beyond to make sure our dog and house were safe and well taken care of. I especially appreciate that they keep me informed about my dog through texts. I always return to a happy and well taken care of dog. I can't recommend them enough as it can be hard to find someone to trust with your pet.

Description of Work
She visited our house twice a day to walk and feed my dog as well as water plants and pick up mail.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Thank you Member! [Member Name Removed] was such a good dog. He is so sweet and we love to care for him you need. We appreciate you business and are happy you have been satisfied with our services!

09/20/2015

Theodore S.

Outstanding! Suzy is top notch, professional and easy to work with despite our household's extremely chaotic schedule. She has always been available when we have needed her to be and the pups love seeing her when she comes by. We rely on her regularly to stop by and check in our animals. Living in the El Paso heat limits our options as to what to do with our dogs on a daily basis. Happy Tails' service has made our lives exponentially easier in ensuring they are taken care of. If you are looking for a pet sitting service to drop in daily or while you are away, there is no one else I would turn to. Our experience has been fantastic and I would highly recommend them to anyone in the local area.

Description of Work
Comes by the house, lets the dogs out during the day.

Category pet sitters

Thank you! We appreciate you choosing our services and are happy we can make your schedule easier! We enjoy your babies very much and hope to continue to provide quality services for you anytime you need!

09/05/2015

Judith R.

I have used Happy Tails for many years, with several pets, and the service has always been exceptional. Courteney not only exercises my big pup, but she had also helped train her with some basic manners! If she notices something is not quite right (our dog seems lethargic or has a bad stomach) she alerts me right away. All employees are professional and trustworthy, and all services are affordable,. Most importantly, they treat my pets the way I would treat them!

Description of Work
I have them come to my home midday to exercise my young rescue dog.

Category pet sitters

Thank you! We enjoy Sophie so much. We are glad to be able to play and walk her on busy days and appreciate you choosing our services!

11/17/2014

Aaron B.

This was my first time using an at-home pet sitting service; and I was very pleasantly surprised. Courteney and Lisa were extremely helpful in showing up on short notice and providing care for my sick doggies while I was out of town. I got daily calls and texts to update me on my dog's condition and to ask my preference on care they were given. I felt so much better knowing I could get in touch with someone to find out how they were doing while I was away. The girls are great - they even water plants, bring in the mail and check on the overall well being of the house while you're gone. I will definitely be using them instead of taking my dogs to the kennel any time we're gone!

Description of Work
Happy Tails took care of my two large dogs while my husband and I were out of town for a wedding for 3 days.

07/08/2014

Gary K.

They came in and house sat our pets while we were gone for a week during Christmas. They came in twice a day and fed them and cleaned their box. It was extremely affordable and was about $15 a day. They did a great job. They called us and texted us everyday. They were responsive and came out when they said they would. The service was excellent and the price was very good.

Description of Work
We had a very good experience with Happy Tails for house sitting.

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover

Feeding and Watering all pets in the home,Accident cleanup (poop, vomit, etc.),Administering all medications,Clean litter boxes and rodent cages,Potty breaks,Bringing in mail, newspaper and advertising flyers, Lighting adjustment,Re-setting home security system, walking, plant watering, trash removal, poop pick up, care and companionship, brushing

Overnights, Live-in, Boarding, Grooming