El Paso Door Company

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2010

1147 Larry Mahan Ste A

El Paso, TX 79925

In 1947, the original founder of El Paso Door Co., Ted A. Garcia, was an installer of garage doors. In 1979, Mr. Garcia and his son Arthur R. Garcia decided to go into business together installing and repairing garage doors and garage door openers. They named the business RAP-SER - Rapid Service - in Las Cruces, New Mexico. After a year in business together, they moved the business to El Paso, Texas and became El Paso Door Co. In 1999, Arthur R. Garcia incorporated the business as E.P.S.D. Inc. and became President. Still after 32 years as El Paso Door Co., Art Garcia prides himself on being locally owned and operated and on providing excellent service. Our philosophy has always been and still is: "Every job, small or large, we strive for Perfection and settle for nothing less than Excellence."...

11/24/2017

Arturo A.

This portion is not applicable because service was never provided

Description of Work
I contacted El Paso Door Company to make arrangements to have an estimate on replacing garage doors. I provided the person that answered the phone with details and I was told that estimator named Victor will be contacting me. I haven't heard back from the estimator or anyone from this company. I will not be hiring this company for any future projects and do not recommend anyone wasting his/her time contacting them.

03/28/2017

Keith F.

I have been trying to contact this company for two years to install a new garage door. Mine faces the sun for more than half the day, baking everything behind it. Plus with all the work I do in my garage, wanted windows as an option. They responded appropriately a couple years ago when I bought an Angies List coupon for a door "tune-up". But they would never respond again. I emailed them at least three times from here, Have called with no answer, left several messages with no callback. I guess they don't like to sell/install garage doors, so I finally gave up and had a MUCH better, responsive company last week and had my new, insulated garage door, exactly how I needed it installed yesterday.

Description of Work
A new garage door

Category garage doors

We do not have any information on this address, please call us direct at 915 599-8888, There is a company in El Paso that is using our name to get work and is getting negative feed-back.

02/12/2017

Keith F.

Apparently, they are either no longer doing business on Angies List, are out of business, or simply do not want to sell garage doors. They never got back to me on here or answered a phone message I left. Will do future business elsewhere

Description of Work
wanted to either add windows or get a new garage door with windows (for lighting). Tried contacting them since November, since I was impressed by their punctuality and professionalism when they did a garage door tune up before.

01/21/2017

Wilma S.

It was excellent. They did a great job. The service was good. The price was very reasonable. They were very quick to get on the job. I was very happy with it.

Description of Work
It was a big deal purchase.

Category doors

01/10/2017

Monica D.

Started out a bit rocky, as the company wasn't familiar with the Angie's List deal that we purchased. There was also some initial confusion with the gal who originally answered our phone calls, telling us we were calling the wrong door company, until she checked with someone else that informed us the regular staff person was on holiday. Long story short, after the bumpy road of ironing out what we really paid for through Angie's List...the company did in fact honor the deal and went above and beyond our needs to satisfy our issues, due to all the initial confusion. The installer was very knowledgeable about the old style springs and rollers we had and worked it out so we could upgrade to the modern style. We are very happy with the noise reduction that his recommendation achieved. He also advised us that the previous home owner didn't put in a T-step (I think) and weather stripping, so we agreed to pay extra for that and it has drastically cut down on the cold winter air inside the garage. We are still waiting for the invoice for the additional weather stripping, but would recommend their services again. Lesson learned: Don't purchase the deal through Angie's List. It is apparently too confusing for the businesses...so call the company directly to arrange your needs.

Description of Work
Garage door tune up for one mechanical and one manual door. Both were not properly aligned and we were getting too much cold air and wind through the cracks around the doors. We were concerned with our rollers and insulation.

12/26/2016

Gordon K.

Victor Garcia came out and explained what would be done and the cost. He arrived on time and was very professional. Quotes were sent to me by email. After my wife and I chose the design and color of the door. It took two weeks for the door to arrive due to it being a special order. This was explained up front. The workers showed up on time and worked very efficiently. The workers even cleaned up afterwards. I remember the names John and Felipe whom did a great job. They even finished an hour before the time that was stated. My wife and I are pleased with our new single two car garage door.

Description of Work
I needed two single garage doors changed into a single two car door garage which was accomplished by the company.

11/21/2016

Everett M.

Overall it went well. A service call was required for an adjustment; but it was handled promptly.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 garage doors

10/31/2016

Alma M.

Excellent service. Victor, salesman, was very courteous and professional. The installers were very efficient, clean, and pleasant. Will definitely hire again if needed. I highly recommend El Paso Door.

Description of Work
Had 2 8x7 garage doors replaced.

10/21/2016

Jui-Yu C.

Bought the $345 coupon from Angie's list for installing the new garage opener, which is a good price in this area after comparing with other service provider. The tech came on time and did a good throughout job within expected time frame.

Description of Work
Install a new garage opener

10/19/2016

Ruben R.

Great! From start to finish took about 3 1/2 hours. Had a slight problem a few days later and they were out that same day to fix it. Outstanding service! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Two garage doors needed replacement.

El Paso Garage Door Repair

Garage Door Repair and Sales

Premier Windows & Doors ELP

Premier Windows & Doors is family owned and operated and brings you over 20 years of experience. Our prices are meet or beat the competition every time. Premier Windows & Doors in El Paso, TX, specializes in residential remodeling and room additions. Get a quote on our custom window and door installation. Premier Windows & Doors ELP wants to help you increase the value of your El Paso, Texas, home. By installing custom windows and doors, you can increase your property's value and appearance as well as protect your lifelong investment.

Insulation Works

Family Owned and Operated, complete Installation of Energy Efficiency products. We are committed to help Homeowners and Commercial Businesses, in reducing their monthly Utility bills and energy usage. It's a "Win Win" situation a turn around Investment of 30% or more in Federal Government and local Rebates. "We will provide Superior Customer Service Support!" Let our consultant's keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Call now to schedule your free energy audit. We offer the following services and products of your choice: High Performance Cavity Fill Insulation Systems, Cellulose Insulation,Fiberglass Insulation, Cold Floors Installation, Wall and Ceiling Batting, Application of Spray-on Radiant Barrier Coating and Foil, Door and Window Seals, Installation of Solar powered and electric Attic Fans to improve Air Ventilation Enviroment, Soffit Vents, Exhaust Vents, Penetration of Foam Seal, Fire Stop and Block , Inspect Air ducts for any kinks, holes etc., Update: Attic Clean-up of old insulation, rodent dropping, bird nesting etc. Free attic inspection

Offers by Insulation Works on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Residential & commercial garage doors, new & repair & garage door openers.

N/A