RICK'S MOBILE HOME REPAIR

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2009

8946 Anderson Rd

Edinburg, TX 78542

We offer fast service and have been doing business for 20 years. You can depend on us for any repairs dealing with mobile homes. We are Reasonable, Reliable, and Reputable. You can find us at Winter Texan Home Sales for more references....

12/18/2021

Norma G.

Excellent! Trustworthy! Punctual!

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category bathtub refinishing

06/23/2015

Larry M.

They were on time and very professional. They found the source of the leak, and gave me really good advice on what to do and who to call. They even fixed my front door that was sticking, swollen from the humidity. I wanted to pay them for the consultation or at least for fixing the door, but they didn´t charge me anything. These guys were so professional and honest! They went above and beyond by fixing my door! Their kindness speaks volumes about what a fair and ethical company these guys work for. Thank you!

Description of Work
Inspected and detected the source of a leak under the house.

Category plumbing, doors

05/21/2015

James E.

Description of Work
removed old insilation,put in all new . put on new vapor barrier.put chicken wire animal gard . sealed around all water pipes and air conditioner duct very pro workers 7 man crew finised in one day cleaned up all debrie .very satisfied

Category insulation, plumbing

01/15/2015

Suzanne L.

I left a message and they didn't even call me back.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category mobile home remodeling

12/18/2014

marco T.

Category handyman service, insulation, plumbing, home remodeling, doors

08/10/2013

Jeanne W.

Crew arrived on time (8:15 am) Saturday 8/10 and began work. Removed surround and began stripping the old insulation from under the mobile home. Checked for any leaks then installed new insulation and barrier sheet.. Replaced the surround and cleaned their work area . All this was done by about noon or 12:30.

Description of Work
Stripped the insulation from the underside of a 52' mobile home. Replaced the insulation and installed a barrier sheet. Disposed of refuse and cleaned the work area

Category handyman service, insulation, plumbing

01/11/2013

James H.

I called, and I would guess that in 3 hours I had a new water heater installed and working at my office, and everything cleaned up. That is the wind up. After lunch yesterday, we noticed a very badly leaking water heater. I looked up plumbers on Angie's list and called Rick's. I left my name and number, and within an hour we had two service techs at our office. They assessed the situation, removed the old water heater, went and got the new one and then installed it. Our office was without water for about an hour and a half. I really like people that work like that!

Description of Work
removed water heater and installed new one

06/06/2012

Jack K.

They were quick. We don't remember the price but we know that they were reasonable. They were worth it.

Description of Work
We used Rick's Mobile Home Repair for repairing a gas valve on our stove. They almost do everything because they did a little bit of plumbing and fixed my air conditioner too.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, gas leak repair

04/21/2012

Joseph H.

The work was done professionally and quickly.

Description of Work
Rick and his crew did extensive patching of my floors and walls as well as installing a bathtub and surround in and odd sized space.

Category plumbing, home remodeling, mobile home remodeling

03/07/2012

Ellen N.

They were reasonable and did excellent work.

Description of Work
They replaced our back door on our home.

Category doors

02/09/2012

Jack K.

Was fast and efficient no problems

Description of Work
Repair and replace lp gas connetions

08/31/2011

Ellen N.

Over all, a good experience, no disappointments.

Description of Work
I live in a mobile home. It is very old and my back door was worn out. I called Rick's Mobile Home Service and two days later I have a shiny new back door complete with a new door knob and dead bolt. All the gentlemen were courteous and very fast.

Category doors

12/29/2010

Doug F.

Well done

Description of Work
Tear up old flooring in kitchen hall and part of a bedroom and replace with 3/4 " Plywood. Re-plumbed the entire mobile home and replaced the insulation cover under mobile home. Also installed a water heater that I purchased. He re-installed the carpet where it was taken out to replace the flooring. Did not do any finishing work as I did that myself. The work was done very much to my satisfaction and we were able to put new linoleum down right over his work.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

12/18/2009

Rae C.

They were couteous, on time, their price was right. I could not have been happier with their service . I will use them again and recommend them to others here in the park.

Description of Work
They replumbed my mobile home.

11/03/2009

MARY W.

Rick did a great job with his family.

Description of Work
Mobile home repair. He painted the trim & awnings on the trailer, washed the trailer and put a new faucet on the kitchen sink.

Category plumbing, house painters

10/14/2009

Jerry M.

They were excellent -courteous, prompt. Being a woman alone, they were very respectful and I felt completely comfortable having them in my house. All three spoke English well. Plumbers are so expensive, I figured for the 6 person-hours the bill would be at least $300, and was very pleasantly surprised that such great service only cost me $150!

Description of Work
3 plumbers for 2 hours did the following: took off siding, went under trailer to unplug the drain to bathtub, moved clothes dryer and took off paneling to get at bathtub pipes, ran hose from outside through the mobile home to enable flush the pipe from the top. They replaced all paneling and siding, and cleaned up perfectly. Interestingly, "Rick's" does many different types of work besides just plumbing, and I will certainly use them in the other work I need done on my trailer (e.g. electrical, roofing, painting, floor repair, and carpentry).

03/26/2009

mary B.

Responded with estimate within hours. Started right on time. Completed the work in less than a day and more quickly than promised. Polite, neat, considerate. Very good explanation of price and what it would cover.

Description of Work
Replace original bath tub in mobile home with a walk in shower. Remove old material. Clean up put everything back in order. Added safety grab bars.

Kings Painting & Services

Here at Kings Painting & Services, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality Interior Painting Services. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

The Project Doc

The Project Doc Handyman Services provides general maintenance and repair services to residential and commercial customers, including plumbing and electrical repairs, appliance installation and repair, painting and carpentry services. We are owner operated and have been servicing South Texas for many years.

Maydon Construction

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

We offer plumbing,roofing, flooring,insulation,painting,handicap tubs & showers, doors, windows, exterior repair. For any mobile problems please call us we will try to help you. You can find us at Winter Texan Home Sales for more references.

We don't do tile work, relevel, transport mobile homes, sell parts, fix appliances, and air condition.