COOMES AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING

With Angi since June 2007

718 E HWY 67

Duncanville, TX 75137

LICENSE #: TACLA003488C. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: JOELOWRY@COOMESAIR.COM...

07/31/2017

jose salvador A.

They were fantastic and will continue to maintain it every 6 months. They have always been fantastic. We like the people and we used them initially to service our old units and we got to know them. They gave us a quote and we liked it.

Description of Work
I used COOMES AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING to install a new HVAC and duct work. We have two units, got rid of them and put in a bigger one that is more efficient and better all around.

06/02/2017

Jaron W.

OMG!!! I think I hit the lottery! Simply bc my a/c was repaired and I joined the program where they come out twice a year, change your filter and tune up your unit. They waved the diagnostic fee with the program. I've heard rave reviews about Coomes but this is my first time using them and I am impressed...Austin was thorough, honest and fast. I'm glad I decided to go with them and will continue to use them in the future. I'm highly satisfied! Thanks again.

Description of Work
I had an a/c tuneup and filter replaced.

06/03/2015

Michael S.

Coomes has serviced my HVAC since 2009. I was referred to them by the previous homeowner. Their level of professionalism, quality, and commitment to their customer is outstanding. They have kept an old unit running longer than its expected lifespan. As a result, when the unit passes on to air conditioner heaven, I will use Coomes to install the next one,

Description of Work
HVAC routine preventative maintenance.

10/23/2014

Gail M.

I called them up, and I just liked the man that I talked to; he was very personable, very helpful and I just felt comfortable with him. Also, their prices sounded reasonable. I have not however had any repairs done by them yet except for the service plan which I am happy with. If there are any repairs, they give you 15% off which is nice. I have been very happy with the technicians; they are very polite and they get the work done.

Description of Work
I have a service contract with Coomes Air Conditioning and Heating; they come in the spring to service the air conditioning system and in fall to service the furnace.

10/20/2014

Frank S.

Coomes came out and gave me a bid very quickly. I was impressed that they did not try to oversell me - as some companies did. The sales representative, Jimmy, was on time, well prepared, and did a full survey of the house and the old system. Once I accepted the bid the install was scheduled within a few days. The install crew was a little late showing up, but they did have to come all the way across Dallas at morning rush hour - so it's forgivable. The install took longer than I expected, but otherwise everything went very smoothly, and I am very happy with the quality of the work and the price. I have to wait until we get some really cold weather and then some really hot weather to see how well everything works under extreme conditions, but so far so good.

Description of Work
Replaced approx. 30 year old central AC/gas heating system and reworked some duct work to improve circulation.

09/15/2014

JANICE M.

Everything went great. Tech very knowlegable and professional. Was unhappy with my old HVAC provider and will be using Coomes from now on. Feel their pricing is very reasonable.

Description of Work
Repaired AC unit & installed new thermostat. I signed up for their maintenance service which gave me a better value.

05/21/2014

Julia F.

The company called me in advance to confirm our appointment, and the employee arrived on time. He covered his shoes with paper booties before entering the house, which was very thoughtful. The system we have is old and not efficient, and we expected to have to change it out, so when a leak in the a/c coils was detected we decided to change it all out at once. The price was fair for what we are receiving and we were pleased with the options offered. The company offers professional services at reasonable prices.

Description of Work
They checked my a/c and heating unit and found a leak in the coils

10/24/2013

Deloris F.

It's a Christian family-owned business. They do a good job and take are of us immediately. We enjoy working with them. The prices they offer are reasonable. They're always on-time and you can depend on them. They always slip on their booties so they don't drag dirt into the house. Also, they explain what they're doing and are very knowledgeable. We would recommend their services to others.

Description of Work
We've used their service for 15 years. They come out twice a year for semi annual inspections. They provided an AC tune up.

08/27/2013

Sandra B.

I was happy with them. They were thorough and professional. I thought they were reasonable in their price. They were prompt and efficient.

Description of Work
Coomes Air Conditioning & Heating replaced an air unit for me.

08/19/2013

Tom W.

everything went well. The technicians were good and did a good job.

Description of Work
installed new heat pump

Metro Express Service

Our company was founded in 1987, and today, we’re still delivering top-quality heating and air conditioning repair services all across the DFW Metroplex.

Offers by Metro Express Service on Angi
    D and L Services Heating and Air, LLC

Heating & Air Conditioning - Maintenance, Service Repair, Equipment Replacement, Duct Repair & Replacement. Attic Insulation.

Master Tech Sevice Corp

With over 85 years of combined experience: Master Tech is a full-service HVAC and plumbing contractor offering residential and commercial services throughout the greater Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex, as well as the Permian Basin.

Offers by Master Tech Sevice Corp on Angi

REPAIRS ALL BRANDS OF HEATING & AIR-CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT.