New Image Remodels LLC

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

2260 Dickinson Ave

DICKINSON, TX 77539

New Image Remodels LLC Handles all your , Interior & Exterior remodeling, we provide services in interior & exterior painting, tile flooring, wood flooring, kitchen & bathroom remodels, new stucco and stucco repairs. Window install, additions and a whole lot more. We provides top-quality work. We strive to be the best in the industry. Our top priority is to see the smile on our customers face when their idea becomes a reality. We stand behind our work and we provide "only quality work"....

home remodeling (6)interior painting (5)roofing (4)door installation (3)house painting (3)siding companies (2)patio enclosures (1)stucco (1)home builder (1)window replacement (1)concrete repair (1)marble & granite (3)

11/07/2020

Johnny and his teams did a great job with collaborating with owners from the quote, to design phase and all the way through construction, ensuring safety and quality along the way, even during a pandemic. The project included building a vaulted ceiling/roof and tile work on top of an existing concrete slab. The main features of the patio include a gas fireplace, stone accent wall and sitting bench...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Construction of covered patio with features on top of existing concrete slab

CATEGORY roofing,architect,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Photo for New Image Remodels LLC - 2260 Dickinson Ave, DICKINSON, TX - 39009051

09/19/2020

New Image Remodel Is an awesome company! I had a dream kitchen in my head and Johnny with New Image Remodels made it a reality. Johnny removed walls in my pass through kitchen, poured concrete and added beams giving me a 22x18 Kitchen!, a 4x8 island with 12 drawers and three cabinets, a 6x6 walk in pantry, a 6x6 Laundry room. His crew installed wood look porcelain floors throughout house, barn doo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of kitchen and home

CATEGORY countertops,remodeling,home builders,marble & granite,architect,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

09/18/2020

Johnny and his team did a fabulous job and I will use them for any remodel/add done in the future!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guest bathroom remodel

CATEGORY remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

02/28/2020

Johnny & his crew were outstanding! They made everything so easy! Completed in one day and the cleanup was A+. We'll be using them exclusively. Thanks guys, you Rock!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof to replace original roof

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

02/28/2020

Very professional, very fast work, and through job. They completed ahead of schedule and far better than I ever expected. I highly recommend New Image, they went above sand beyond my expectations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total remodel after flood

CATEGORY countertops,remodeling,roofing,siding,pressure washing,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

02/26/2020

Great. they crew arrived and got to work. They were very polit3e and inished in 1 day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

02/21/2020

They were excellent ,do good work,courteous and good folk's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home renovation

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2019

02/18/2020

Great. I've used them before. They did good work. I am happy with and how they did it. They were nice good people and I will not hesitate to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They resided and stuccoed the exterior of the house.

CATEGORY siding,stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

02/04/2020

It started out just replacing 23 windows in house that I just bought. They did such a great work that I asked them to do more. They replaced all the exterior doors, ripped off all the sidings and replaced it and painted it, painted the entire exterior of my house, also painted the interior of my house. they were very helpful in searching and helping me out for some other problems inside my house, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced 23 windows, replaced all the exterior doors, replaced the siding, painted the entire exterior of my house and also painted the interior.

CATEGORY concrete repair,replacement windows,house painters,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

02/04/2020

It was great. They did a great job, they did exactly what I wanted, they arrived on time and I don't have any complaints at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did bathroom and kitchen remodeling.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2020

Interior & Exterior remodeling, we provide services in interior & exterior painting, tile flooring, wood flooring, kitchen & bathroom remodels, new stucco and stucco repairs. Window install, additions and a whole lot more. We provide our customers with the best customer service and work satisfaction.

Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your project(s)!